Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Change a Dragon's Food Preference
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17
Support!
Support!
tumblr_inline_p81uu7fh7C1tsrqpm_75sq.gif

[*] FR +0
[*] 80% gen 1 lair. Please send help, my wallet is dying.
[*] Stay safe out there people!

No support, I do think it's intended that you change your food stores to fit your dragons and not the other way around.
No support, I do think it's intended that you change your food stores to fit your dragons and not the other way around.
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

@Quagsire Support! I always have too many plants and I'm always short of insects,
I wondered why and now I know XD
@Quagsire Support! I always have too many plants and I'm always short of insects,
I wondered why and now I know XD
♥ 8 hours ahead of server time GMT :)
Support!
Support!
latest?cb=20140703135024.png
⊗ Max
⊗ 23
⊗xe/they
⊗ fr +2

sNd5wqe.png hphjQR4.png
89NiKF4.png COSMOSIS_tiny_sepia_logo.png EDjLhcC.png egg_fire_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-dabjwuf.gifuD7taRL.png
kCHWEjf.png6dnHKBv.png
Support! *two thumbs up*
Support! *two thumbs up*

support
support
Support! Also, why not omvivores? Just eating meat, seafood, plants, or insects at choice every day?
Support! Also, why not omvivores? Just eating meat, seafood, plants, or insects at choice every day?
support
support
cdpykkvcrkou.png
Support.
Feeding IS a hassle if I have to make sure to remember to hold onto certain foods and convert others just to feed the stupid imps first because otherwise they eat my ridgebacks and faes out of house and home.
All the time! I gave up trying to keep coatls. Having them and ridgebacks and numerous imps just made feeding time a nightmare.
Support.
Feeding IS a hassle if I have to make sure to remember to hold onto certain foods and convert others just to feed the stupid imps first because otherwise they eat my ridgebacks and faes out of house and home.
All the time! I gave up trying to keep coatls. Having them and ridgebacks and numerous imps just made feeding time a nightmare.
Y3kY2LN.png
[quote name="EnchantingCurse" date=2014-08-06 17:03:42] Support. Though instead of choosing the preference, i'd prefer that single food-source dragons eat first, the less picky dragons can pick up whatever's left. [/quote] Same here.
EnchantingCurse wrote on 2014-08-06:
Support. Though instead of choosing the preference, i'd prefer that single food-source dragons eat first, the less picky dragons can pick up whatever's left.

Same here.
ZTu6k6.pngGKkegK.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17