Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | New Games for the Fairgrounds!
1 2
Support! I love tetris and pacdragon could be fun to try too!
Support! I love tetris and pacdragon could be fun to try too!
Progen >93399p.png Art Shop 68696002p.png< Avatar
BUMP
BUMP
Not An Active Dragon But Feel Free To PM Me :)
Though I agree with others that Tetris is a bit too much like Shock Switch, I'd be down for both Pacman and Snake. Maybe the snake in the latter could be a very hungry Spiral dragon hunting down insects! ^^

Oh, and another option could always be something like Zuma. It's kinda like Tidal Trouble, except you're in the centre of the map and the 'bubbles' are following a sort of set path. You get one bubble at a time to shoot, each of a different colour, and you have to try and aim for the bubbles of the same colour to break them before they hit the end of their path. (I might not be explaining it right; here's a wiki article in case I'm not. ^^")

Maybe a tower defence game would be cool as well... I'd be fine with anything, though, as long as we get more variety in the games we can play here! :D
Though I agree with others that Tetris is a bit too much like Shock Switch, I'd be down for both Pacman and Snake. Maybe the snake in the latter could be a very hungry Spiral dragon hunting down insects! ^^

Oh, and another option could always be something like Zuma. It's kinda like Tidal Trouble, except you're in the centre of the map and the 'bubbles' are following a sort of set path. You get one bubble at a time to shoot, each of a different colour, and you have to try and aim for the bubbles of the same colour to break them before they hit the end of their path. (I might not be explaining it right; here's a wiki article in case I'm not. ^^")

Maybe a tower defence game would be cool as well... I'd be fine with anything, though, as long as we get more variety in the games we can play here! :D
winner winner 3478.png
Great ideas @H3xTheNinja I'll add them right now! :)
Great ideas @H3xTheNinja I'll add them right now! :)
Not An Active Dragon But Feel Free To PM Me :)
1 2