Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Get rid of the Sell button for Food
1 2 3 4
I support the "Are you Sure" button. I've had to send my son food for his dragons on several occasions because I hear 'g-dam-it! Mooom I clicked sell again!'
I support the "Are you Sure" button. I've had to send my son food for his dragons on several occasions because I hear 'g-dam-it! Mooom I clicked sell again!'
29JPrpT.png
I'm supporting the "Are you Sure" button too~
I'm supporting the "Are you Sure" button too~
~_~_~_~_~1108b_300px_loviare_by_miirshroom-dbencv2.png ~_~_~_~_~
Solution: Move the sell button to the other side of the "Select all/Select none" buttons. Those who fear accidentally selling things they needed lessen the chance of it happening, and those who have slow internet don't have to bother with the extra popup window.
Solution: Move the sell button to the other side of the "Select all/Select none" buttons. Those who fear accidentally selling things they needed lessen the chance of it happening, and those who have slow internet don't have to bother with the extra popup window.
bloop beep
[quote name="gemajgall" date="2014-08-02 10:24:43"]I support the "Are You Sure" button.[/quote]
gemajgall wrote on 2014-08-02 10:24:43:
I support the "Are You Sure" button.
if players were forced to sell their food items in the AH instead of autosell for x amount of treasure, the cost of food would drop down ridiculously low. so no, i dont support getting rid of the sell button for food. but as other people have mentioned in this thread an "are you sure" would be nice.
or maybe even just changing the sell button a different colour from the convert button would help people click the right one.
if players were forced to sell their food items in the AH instead of autosell for x amount of treasure, the cost of food would drop down ridiculously low. so no, i dont support getting rid of the sell button for food. but as other people have mentioned in this thread an "are you sure" would be nice.
or maybe even just changing the sell button a different colour from the convert button would help people click the right one.
No support for getting rid of it. Just move the button to the other side
No support for getting rid of it. Just move the button to the other side
sBdLZtA.png
Please no more confirmation buttons.

I wish I could get rid of all the confirmations in AH, and the ones when trying to delete messages ("are you sure you want to delete this empty message? Quite sure? Really? ok, confirm it has been deleted plox" arrrg)

I know it sucks when one misposts or accidentally sells something valuable, but it rarely happens if you just pay a little attention.
Just don't wildly click around, and you shouldn't need locked or added comfirmation buttons...
Please no more confirmation buttons.

I wish I could get rid of all the confirmations in AH, and the ones when trying to delete messages ("are you sure you want to delete this empty message? Quite sure? Really? ok, confirm it has been deleted plox" arrrg)

I know it sucks when one misposts or accidentally sells something valuable, but it rarely happens if you just pay a little attention.
Just don't wildly click around, and you shouldn't need locked or added comfirmation buttons...
1 2 3 4