Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Re-work Tidal Trouble payout!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
up!
up!
30nhk3n.pngzvrigi.jpg30nhk3n.png
Support, just because the game itself has a timer and it's being used for nothing. You could let a game sit there for hours, come back and complete it in 20 seconds, and you'd still get 350 treasure.
Support, just because the game itself has a timer and it's being used for nothing. You could let a game sit there for hours, come back and complete it in 20 seconds, and you'd still get 350 treasure.
I support this so hard I just might marry this thread.
I support this so hard I just might marry this thread.
Definitely support. It's got so bad I can't bring myself to play the fairgrounds anymore. The only fun game is Tidal Trouble, and it just feels an insult to get 240 treasure for several puzzles in a row :/
Definitely support. It's got so bad I can't bring myself to play the fairgrounds anymore. The only fun game is Tidal Trouble, and it just feels an insult to get 240 treasure for several puzzles in a row :/
Support!
Support!
Jinx They/Them
wpEE9mo.png
Support! This was my favorite game when I first started, but the payout is just too low to keep playing unless I need a tiny amount of money, and even then I rarely bother. :C It's fun, but not at all rewarding.

The timer, as someone else said, is especially tricky because I thought the faster you complete them the more you get, as it SHOULD be, but...instead it does nothing.
Support! This was my favorite game when I first started, but the payout is just too low to keep playing unless I need a tiny amount of money, and even then I rarely bother. :C It's fun, but not at all rewarding.

The timer, as someone else said, is especially tricky because I thought the faster you complete them the more you get, as it SHOULD be, but...instead it does nothing.
1MeHaCI.gifyKp0KRf.pngPiDMVwk.pngDmRdZYl.png1MeHaCI.gif
Support. I like the game but it takes forever to get 75k from it. I don't like shock switch, runestones stress me out because of the timer and the payout from the puzzles is much too low for the effort it takes.

Rise the payouts. As everyone has said here: the max is 75k. It's not even a game that gives pageviews that would have ads. It's that one ad all the time so the time played is of no benefit to FR as a company.

It's awful.
Support. I like the game but it takes forever to get 75k from it. I don't like shock switch, runestones stress me out because of the timer and the payout from the puzzles is much too low for the effort it takes.

Rise the payouts. As everyone has said here: the max is 75k. It's not even a game that gives pageviews that would have ads. It's that one ad all the time so the time played is of no benefit to FR as a company.

It's awful.
163mug.png
Tidal Trouble is definitely a gem of a game on this site. If the developers really want to make it interesting, could have them start tracking par times for player completion on each puzzle, and if people meet or beat that timer, it gets them bonus treasure.
Tidal Trouble is definitely a gem of a game on this site. If the developers really want to make it interesting, could have them start tracking par times for player completion on each puzzle, and if people meet or beat that timer, it gets them bonus treasure.
Actions alone do not make one famous, it will be in how they did it
Support. I want the treasure, but it takes me HOURS to get it.
Support. I want the treasure, but it takes me HOURS to get it.
fiFase7.png Draca
She/They
FRT +3
Roleplay Clan
If you do art comms I'm probably on your pinglist lol
They could do with upping it a little, but not much.

500t per game, standard, with an extra 50t per consecutive game won. Reset at a fail.

Don't agree with raising it drastically, though. It's not hard to play. Most games are less than a minute long. Having a massive payout for doing so little makes little sense.
They could do with upping it a little, but not much.

500t per game, standard, with an extra 50t per consecutive game won. Reset at a fail.

Don't agree with raising it drastically, though. It's not hard to play. Most games are less than a minute long. Having a massive payout for doing so little makes little sense.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7