Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | skeleton Tertiary
1 2
please i need this!
please i need this!
[quote name="gemajgall" date=2014-07-26 16:38:39] The upcoming ghost tert has a skull-like design across the dragons's faces...whenever that comes. [/quote] [color=#31456b] [color=#31456b] I was thinking about this too :D Since that's a thing, I think a skeleton type tertiary could work great too. Ghost I feel is a super simple gene (imo) so I think they could both co-exist without imposing on each other.
gemajgall wrote on 2014-07-26:
The upcoming ghost tert has a skull-like design across the dragons's faces...whenever that comes.

I was thinking about this too :D

Since that's a thing, I think a skeleton type tertiary could work great too.

Ghost I feel is a super simple gene (imo) so I think they could both co-exist without imposing on each other.
@Brixart
over here
@Brixart
over here
There are a lot of accents that already feature skeleton designs on them, in my opinion. You can always try saving up, 600 gems isn't that hard to get once you put your mind to it. :) you just gotta sell a ton of stuff on The AH including your soul rip.

Sorry, but, sadly no support.
There are a lot of accents that already feature skeleton designs on them, in my opinion. You can always try saving up, 600 gems isn't that hard to get once you put your mind to it. :) you just gotta sell a ton of stuff on The AH including your soul rip.

LWDw43p.png
Support! I need that! :)
Support! I need that! :)
cp13w5x.png2vuMJuM.png

That sound super, duber cool. I would be so down with this! I would love to have this type of tert gene!

That sound super, duber cool. I would be so down with this! I would love to have this type of tert gene!
SYJDX48.png
[quote name="WhateverTrash" date=2016-11-28 18:09:11] There are a lot of accents that already feature skeleton designs on them, in my opinion. You can always try saving up, 600 gems isn't that hard to get once you put your mind to it. :) you just gotta sell a ton of stuff on The AH including your soul rip. Sorry, but, sadly no support. [/quote] Accents don't help a whole lot when you wanna breed, though. I support this suggestion, I think it could be really cool!
WhateverTrash wrote on 2016-11-28:

Accents don't help a whole lot when you wanna breed, though.

I support this suggestion, I think it could be really cool!
Nq0eoGi.png
it would be so cool if the gene even looked different for each dragon breed in the sense of each one having a different skeletal structure :D
it would be so cool if the gene even looked different for each dragon breed in the sense of each one having a different skeletal structure :D
1 2