Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | New Breed: Fruitbeaks [Under Rehaul]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
My oh my these need to be a breeeeeeeed. SO CUTEEE
My oh my these need to be a breeeeeeeed. SO CUTEEE
I love these guys! Another thing that could differentiate them from Nocturnes is their size. They could be closer to Fae in size where Nocturnes are comparable to Tundras... ooor we could go the opposite way and make them Big like Guardians, Ridgebacks and Imperials!!

Nature would be a good fit for where they come from, though if they are made to be fluffy they might fit better coming from Ice or Lightning. (Am I the only one that thinks Lightning realm would be really cold since I associate lightning with rain which makes everything cold? Wind is also a pretty chilly place but we already have 2 breeds hailing from our lands :P )
I love these guys! Another thing that could differentiate them from Nocturnes is their size. They could be closer to Fae in size where Nocturnes are comparable to Tundras... ooor we could go the opposite way and make them Big like Guardians, Ridgebacks and Imperials!!

Nature would be a good fit for where they come from, though if they are made to be fluffy they might fit better coming from Ice or Lightning. (Am I the only one that thinks Lightning realm would be really cold since I associate lightning with rain which makes everything cold? Wind is also a pretty chilly place but we already have 2 breeds hailing from our lands :P )
tumblr_peajwhHBap1ugm45do1_500.png
That's lovely <3 we love new dragons /::
That's lovely <3 we love new dragons /::
they might be able to talk better to fae because of those ears. Might serve as makeshift crests this is cool...
they might be able to talk better to fae because of those ears. Might serve as makeshift crests this is cool...
These are so cute! I’d love a new dragon like this!
These are so cute! I’d love a new dragon like this!
crystal_sprite.pngQ5eZhV2.png
FULL SUPPORT, THEY LOOL FRIGGIN' AWESOME!!! I'D LOVE TI SEE THESE IN GAME! :)
FULL SUPPORT, THEY LOOL FRIGGIN' AWESOME!!! I'D LOVE TI SEE THESE IN GAME! :)
..... ?Rv8TF=party.png . Jt6AAda.gif . . DH9j7.gif
So cuteeee
So cuteeee
GyTxqUF.png
As a bat lover, I need these! SUPPORT!!!
As a bat lover, I need these! SUPPORT!!!
cp13w5x.png2vuMJuM.png
Support. These look awesome!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18