Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [Coli] Shorten the animation for Rally.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Support!

When I'm trying to earn money in the shortest amount as possible, this really frustrates me.
Support!

When I'm trying to earn money in the shortest amount as possible, this really frustrates me.
I've never actually used rally but If I ever did I know I'd be impatient
Support
I've never actually used rally but If I ever did I know I'd be impatient
Support
I have a difficult time conveying my thoughts and idea's so please be patient with me
SUPPORT...SUPPORT x 34930493094.

Rally is considered almost unusable in grinding because its animation lasts so damn long, and that sucks.
SUPPORT...SUPPORT x 34930493094.

Rally is considered almost unusable in grinding because its animation lasts so damn long, and that sucks.
k5f5v.jpg
Og hér ert þú, Glósóli...
Support! The animation being so long is a real pain.
Support! The animation being so long is a real pain.
Bumping for visibility. Still support this.
Bumping for visibility. Still support this.
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
I have been using rally and I dont find it long at all. really confused what all teh fuss is. so, support i guess, since it doesnt matter to me either way
I have been using rally and I dont find it long at all. really confused what all teh fuss is. so, support i guess, since it doesnt matter to me either way
CFD73y7.png
Complete support, a way to do this without losing the breaking ground could be to have the ground appear at the same time as the arrows if losing the breaking ground is a concern.
Complete support, a way to do this without losing the breaking ground could be to have the ground appear at the same time as the arrows if losing the breaking ground is a concern.
Support! I avoid using Rally unless I absolutely have to for that very reason. I could take teatime during that animation!
Support! I avoid using Rally unless I absolutely have to for that very reason. I could take teatime during that animation!
qvTNuJR.pngtumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.pngqvTNuJR.png
support!!
support!!
895587_QQ7.pngEvGHIgA.png
x4sSJsw.png
support for this as well as the option to disable animations altogether!
support for this as well as the option to disable animations altogether!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9