Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [Coli] Shorten the animation for Rally.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Yes please.
I do not even use rally because the animation is frustratingly long.
Yes please.
I do not even use rally because the animation is frustratingly long.
Support. It's always been irritating how Rally is so long compared to the other skill animations.
Support. It's always been irritating how Rally is so long compared to the other skill animations.
ePOliyb.pnggYW0j5f.pngoaolHwW.pngBPzUHdW.pngIAQX9qT.png
XAx6hs9.pngrI18gRz.pngIKisUYx.png
Support, especially for Rally, but an option to turn them all off in general would be great.
Support, especially for Rally, but an option to turn them all off in general would be great.
Soooo much support.
I don't mind all that much when I'm doing something else, but when I'm focused on grinding the coli those seconds just drag on.
Soooo much support.
I don't mind all that much when I'm doing something else, but when I'm focused on grinding the coli those seconds just drag on.
Support, I don't use Rally anymore because of how long it takes - but I would certainly start using it again if the animation time was reduced.
Support, I don't use Rally anymore because of how long it takes - but I would certainly start using it again if the animation time was reduced.
oh GOD support so hard!!

(Though if we just had the option to turn off coli animations, that'd be better)
oh GOD support so hard!!

(Though if we just had the option to turn off coli animations, that'd be better)
Hahah, I didn't expect so much support for this! ;w;
Hahah, I didn't expect so much support for this! ;w;
nHKkuxW.png
So much Support! :D
So much Support! :D
So much support! I'd also like to see a lot of the elemental status attacks get the same treatment - the lightning one whose name I can never remember is a particularly bad offender and part of why I don't train much in Harpy's Roost. I have Rally on one of my dragons but I rarely use it because, like you said, it takes so much more time to use than Concentrate, which I have on one of my mage dragons in another team. If moves like these could have shorter, more streamlined animations, I think I'd enjoy the coli way more than I do now.
So much support! I'd also like to see a lot of the elemental status attacks get the same treatment - the lightning one whose name I can never remember is a particularly bad offender and part of why I don't train much in Harpy's Roost. I have Rally on one of my dragons but I rarely use it because, like you said, it takes so much more time to use than Concentrate, which I have on one of my mage dragons in another team. If moves like these could have shorter, more streamlined animations, I think I'd enjoy the coli way more than I do now.
H81sG6x.png book_badge_day_1_75px.pngworm_badge_75px.pngpotion_badge_day_6_75px.pngFire_badge_day_3_75px.pngbroken_jar_badge_75px.png
Sleepy tundra by Dlady!
Please, I would cry in happiness if this change happened. Also, full support for the ability to turn off animations partially or completely. (I hate using a 'floating' dragon, for instance - the constant up & down is very distracting when I see it out of the corner of my eye.)
Please, I would cry in happiness if this change happened. Also, full support for the ability to turn off animations partially or completely. (I hate using a 'floating' dragon, for instance - the constant up & down is very distracting when I see it out of the corner of my eye.)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9