Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Tidal Trouble: Playtesting?
1 2 3 4 5
I'd like this, if only because I'd probably design, like, five puzzles just to play myself without actually submitting. XD
I'd like this, if only because I'd probably design, like, five puzzles just to play myself without actually submitting. XD
signatureletsmakesomescience_by_starryspelunker-da15fz6.png
Support, this would be great! It's hard to know how difficult your puzzle is without playing it. Or if it's wayyy to easy (some puzzles I've played took just 1 shot to clear nearly the whole thing). I would love if this feature was added!
Support, this would be great! It's hard to know how difficult your puzzle is without playing it. Or if it's wayyy to easy (some puzzles I've played took just 1 shot to clear nearly the whole thing). I would love if this feature was added!
sig_by_dancingcorgi-d7v57nc.png
Even better would be if it's part of the submission process. Like you design a map, but before it's even considered by staff to be implemented, you have to test it out right then and there.

So the maps will actually be... you know... playable? And then we'd also know that the maps are actually possible to beat aside from total bullcrap rng luck.
Even better would be if it's part of the submission process. Like you design a map, but before it's even considered by staff to be implemented, you have to test it out right then and there.

So the maps will actually be... you know... playable? And then we'd also know that the maps are actually possible to beat aside from total bullcrap rng luck.
tumblr_mzqgzklaBt1sk7pgko1_250.png
boop
boop
Goal Ticklist
LF Studs - help develop rare color combos!
Support+
Support+
1Tdrm4y.pngo3rXXkG.gif
Support because there are too many impossible levels.

Also maybe they would have to make a new design if they can't beat it in 5 tries. (Just so that otherwise good designs aren't ruined due to horrible luck with the RNG.)
Support because there are too many impossible levels.

Also maybe they would have to make a new design if they can't beat it in 5 tries. (Just so that otherwise good designs aren't ruined due to horrible luck with the RNG.)
This is a great idea! I hate the levels that are all one color at the bottom, and you just never pull that color, and I think if the creators would have play-tested their levels first, you'd have less than that. (I'd also like a "this puzzle is too luck based/has bubbles one level from the edge" button that you could use once a day if we're looking for wishes.)
This is a great idea! I hate the levels that are all one color at the bottom, and you just never pull that color, and I think if the creators would have play-tested their levels first, you'd have less than that. (I'd also like a "this puzzle is too luck based/has bubbles one level from the edge" button that you could use once a day if we're looking for wishes.)
This wouldn't even be an issue if the developers designed Tidal Trouble to wait until your shot completed before adding another marble to the queue.
This wouldn't even be an issue if the developers designed Tidal Trouble to wait until your shot completed before adding another marble to the queue.
How do you test a puzzle? I'd like to know how to test the puzzles I just submitted. I finally got the game to work, and can't figure out how to do that part. How do these puzzles get approved? I can't find that anywhere.

Edit: Oh, ok, so they test it for approval? Well anyways, it would be good to be able to test our own so we know not to flood the admin with stuff we'd really rather not submit in the first place.
How do you test a puzzle? I'd like to know how to test the puzzles I just submitted. I finally got the game to work, and can't figure out how to do that part. How do these puzzles get approved? I can't find that anywhere.

Edit: Oh, ok, so they test it for approval? Well anyways, it would be good to be able to test our own so we know not to flood the admin with stuff we'd really rather not submit in the first place.
Bumping for support for this idea, because some of these puzzles aren't actual 'You need to figure this out' hard, they're 'We're gonna load the board up on random colors and make it totally dependent on the RNG for you to actually complete this!' hard.
Bumping for support for this idea, because some of these puzzles aren't actual 'You need to figure this out' hard, they're 'We're gonna load the board up on random colors and make it totally dependent on the RNG for you to actually complete this!' hard.
1 2 3 4 5