Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Tidal Trouble: Playtesting?
1 2 3 4 5
You should have to finish your puzzle before you submit it.

That way, if your puzzle sucks *** and takes forever to complete, it probably wont get through
You should have to finish your puzzle before you submit it.

That way, if your puzzle sucks *** and takes forever to complete, it probably wont get through
33955360_ee9nt9Y6Z9u7RpD.gif
I was literally just coming to the suggestions forum to suggest this. I want to try out something that I honestly am not sure will work with the game's mechanics, but if I could test it and it does work, it would make for a really challenging puzzle.

So: SUPPORT.
I was literally just coming to the suggestions forum to suggest this. I want to try out something that I honestly am not sure will work with the game's mechanics, but if I could test it and it does work, it would make for a really challenging puzzle.

So: SUPPORT.
Support
Support
Feel free to ping me. I love being part of a conversation.
LORE (feel free to use):

Wights/Draugr/Wraiths/Religions/Elements/Dragonkin

PzFNFIJ.png
I had a design returned because it was too easy to complete, but had no good way to determine that before I submitted it. Total support for playtest!
I had a design returned because it was too easy to complete, but had no good way to determine that before I submitted it. Total support for playtest!
tumblr_inline_nj6epdCZlw1r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_njhit9xsrc1r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_njhw3ckexo1r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_njhww49faV1r3h1o8.png lZEZOSe.png
tumblr_inline_njhi10xfDw1r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_nj6fiuIGx01r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_njhyh4jVHZ1r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_njhyq13RFE1r3h1o8.png
Support!
Support!
venusaur-f.gif typhlosion.gif sceptile.gif empoleon.gif serperior.gif lucario.gif
Bump and support for an old thread. Sorry if there's a newer thread, but I'd love to see this implemented.
Bump and support for an old thread. Sorry if there's a newer thread, but I'd love to see this implemented.
Selling everything in my lair. Make an offer!
support. i would love this. my first design got rejected and it wasn't clear on why, so i never bothered to submit one again because i couldn't tell what it was breaking.
support. i would love this. my first design got rejected and it wasn't clear on why, so i never bothered to submit one again because i couldn't tell what it was breaking.
Bringing back an old thread because I was fiddling with Tidal Trouble puzzles and it is really hard to make a good one when I don't have the ability to play test it.
Bringing back an old thread because I was fiddling with Tidal Trouble puzzles and it is really hard to make a good one when I don't have the ability to play test it.
“blaireau’s
Supppoooooort. I've had every run of mine in the game stopped dead by a puzzle that was a Luck-Based Mission because it was badly-designed.
Supppoooooort. I've had every run of mine in the game stopped dead by a puzzle that was a Luck-Based Mission because it was badly-designed.
I'd like to add on to this idea to perhaps have other users be able to test pending level submissions as well. I can only assume the admins get tired of looking at the submissions and to reduce their work, it would be nice if there was a page where you could play pending level submissions for zero treasure and vote if you like the level or not. That way the admins could quickly skim over and see what missions were popular with the people who chose to test the levels.
I'd like to add on to this idea to perhaps have other users be able to test pending level submissions as well. I can only assume the admins get tired of looking at the submissions and to reduce their work, it would be nice if there was a page where you could play pending level submissions for zero treasure and vote if you like the level or not. That way the admins could quickly skim over and see what missions were popular with the people who chose to test the levels.
1 2 3 4 5