Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Idea for introducing new breed
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Ah and we know how the RNG gods are. I've never ever gotten THAT lucky. I wish I had! That'd be awesome!

Exactly. So it'd be a chain reaction. Make the hatchlings worth something.
Ah and we know how the RNG gods are. I've never ever gotten THAT lucky. I wish I had! That'd be awesome!

Exactly. So it'd be a chain reaction. Make the hatchlings worth something.
P9aWhak.png Ujr5ghr.png B8HmiZX.png UYR6vpC.png WBC5JG3.png
Y4rfA4q.png
/drive-by bumps again
/drive-by bumps again
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
dd9d37c13149d4412f933c2662309cbb42245e81.png
I like the idea, not sure how easy something like that would be to implement. And while the general breed itself may lose value, a first gen of that breed would probably be really rare and therefore make it pretty valuable. Kind of like first and second gen imps. Except first and second gens of this type of breed would be more obtainable, not necessarily more inexpensive. So I do kinda support, yeah!
I like the idea, not sure how easy something like that would be to implement. And while the general breed itself may lose value, a first gen of that breed would probably be really rare and therefore make it pretty valuable. Kind of like first and second gen imps. Except first and second gens of this type of breed would be more obtainable, not necessarily more inexpensive. So I do kinda support, yeah!
c3.gif
[quote name="Cereious" date="2014-03-06 03:48:56"]I like the idea, not sure how easy something like that would be to implement. And while the general breed itself may lose value, a first gen of that breed would probably be really rare and therefore make it pretty valuable. Kind of like first and second gen imps. Except first and second gens of this type of breed would be more obtainable, not necessarily more inexpensive. So I do kinda support, yeah![/quote] Yeah, I'm not entirely sure how easily this would be put into effect xD; Like, there could be multiple ways... but all of those ways could easily cause different sorts of problems too but I guess there really wouldn't be a smooth way to implement this without some sorts of hiccups.
Cereious wrote on 2014-03-06 03:48:56:
Yeah, I'm not entirely sure how easily this would be put into effect xD;

Like, there could be multiple ways... but all of those ways could easily cause different sorts of problems too but I guess there really wouldn't be a smooth way to implement this without some sorts of hiccups.
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
Fabulous idea!
Fabulous idea!
~
This is great! Support.
This is great! Support.
M5rq2UV.png
support
support
/drive-by bumps
/drive-by bumps
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
I really like this idea! I like how it keeps the breed rare while still giving everyone a chance at it. I hardly care when new things come out because I know I won't be able to afford any of it; this would be an interesting way around that.
I really like this idea! I like how it keeps the breed rare while still giving everyone a chance at it. I hardly care when new things come out because I know I won't be able to afford any of it; this would be an interesting way around that.
I like this idea a lot but I think there should be a new rarity set for breeding them, Mythical Rarity or something similar, otherwise people will just breed them with coatls and WCs and yet again it won't take long to flood the market. Maybe 30/70 chance rather than the 50/50 rare breeds have would make them more fun to try breed :)
I like this idea a lot but I think there should be a new rarity set for breeding them, Mythical Rarity or something similar, otherwise people will just breed them with coatls and WCs and yet again it won't take long to flood the market. Maybe 30/70 chance rather than the 50/50 rare breeds have would make them more fun to try breed :)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11