Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Crim not ask for things Pink can't give
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
how have i not added my support to this pile yet?

i had a near-miss with a retired familiar a couple years back and that was the day i decided not to bother with crim anymore.

specifically because of this issue

lol

and i KNEW what i was doing, i'd just gotten into a rhythm trading stuff. it was the 4th or 5th item in the rotation and had to drag my CLICKED MOUSE BUTTON off someplace else. a newbie would have totally lost that familiar and the several thousand gems it was actually worth. :S
how have i not added my support to this pile yet?

i had a near-miss with a retired familiar a couple years back and that was the day i decided not to bother with crim anymore.

specifically because of this issue

lol

and i KNEW what i was doing, i'd just gotten into a rhythm trading stuff. it was the 4th or 5th item in the rotation and had to drag my CLICKED MOUSE BUTTON off someplace else. a newbie would have totally lost that familiar and the several thousand gems it was actually worth. :S
Support (or add to Pink those that Crim takes. I really wish get first year retired items! XD)
Support (or add to Pink those that Crim takes. I really wish get first year retired items! XD)

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
support!
support!
y1ib5Xu.pngH2R3hOD.pngSDESNQe.pngl7zLBky.pngxppmNpa.png
Support!
Support!
JGnDE4d.gif
Absolutely support!! When Crim asks for things I know I have no way to get again aside from the AH, it always terrifies me, lol. Plus it just makes lore sense!
Absolutely support!! When Crim asks for things I know I have no way to get again aside from the AH, it always terrifies me, lol. Plus it just makes lore sense!
support
support
tumblr_n7rzu5QTOk1tf36f3o1_400.png
support!
support!
shinx.gifblitzle.gifeelektross.gif
I thought about this myself, and since this is still somewhat relevant I want to revive this thread.

Crim should not ask for these gift items from 2014 like 1st-anniversary birthday cakes.
I thought about this myself, and since this is still somewhat relevant I want to revive this thread.

Crim should not ask for these gift items from 2014 like 1st-anniversary birthday cakes.
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.png4SzSxLW.pngHouhGS9.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.png
Absolutely. Complete support.
Absolutely. Complete support.
They/Them
I’m here and I’m queer
Ask to see my parrot, he is good.
Support, even plot-wise it would be better, and also stop newbies trading her things they didn't realise were so difficult to acquire.
Support, even plot-wise it would be better, and also stop newbies trading her things they didn't realise were so difficult to acquire.
o723_d01L_findingpears.pngo723_d02_findingpears.pngo723_d03_findingpears.pngo723_d04_findingpears.pngo723_d05_findingpears.pngo723_d01R_findingpears.png __
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
____________ ____ l4necl8jk4m.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32