Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 ... 709 710
I have a great need for books and shoulder bookbags. Both can be made in multiple sizes and/or colors. Also, Plushies. Lots of Plushies.

The Steampunk sets are also in need of belts or something that would go below the vest. It looks weird that there is a part not covered. I don't know why it looks weird to me, it just does.

JACKETS. Leather Jackets, Long tailed Jackets, Poofy Vest Jackets, Fur Jackets, patched jackets, Jeans Jackets... I just need some jackets. Desperately in need of a jacket for my dragons.

Tattoos would be good as well. Much like the Scars, only you could do specific flights or random symbols.

Also, Halloween Costumes. Dinosaur Costumes, Cow Costumes, Bunny Costumes... Like full body costumes. I think it would be perfect to release only a in October and only in the gem store. Cash in on those Holidays. Also, UGLY CHRISTMAS SWEATERS. PLEEEASE. Same logic can apply. Only in Gem Store. Only in December.

Superhero Masks and Capes would be adorable. (You could also add Boots, Gloves and Utility Belts)

Astronaut Costumes, Science-Themed Outfits, Business Outfits, Sports Uniforms, Doctor Outfits... Basically Career Based Outfits.
I have a great need for books and shoulder bookbags. Both can be made in multiple sizes and/or colors. Also, Plushies. Lots of Plushies.

The Steampunk sets are also in need of belts or something that would go below the vest. It looks weird that there is a part not covered. I don't know why it looks weird to me, it just does.

JACKETS. Leather Jackets, Long tailed Jackets, Poofy Vest Jackets, Fur Jackets, patched jackets, Jeans Jackets... I just need some jackets. Desperately in need of a jacket for my dragons.

Tattoos would be good as well. Much like the Scars, only you could do specific flights or random symbols.

Also, Halloween Costumes. Dinosaur Costumes, Cow Costumes, Bunny Costumes... Like full body costumes. I think it would be perfect to release only a in October and only in the gem store. Cash in on those Holidays. Also, UGLY CHRISTMAS SWEATERS. PLEEEASE. Same logic can apply. Only in Gem Store. Only in December.

Superhero Masks and Capes would be adorable. (You could also add Boots, Gloves and Utility Belts)

Astronaut Costumes, Science-Themed Outfits, Business Outfits, Sports Uniforms, Doctor Outfits... Basically Career Based Outfits.
15wxth5.png
I think neck ties would be a nice addition.
I think neck ties would be a nice addition.
zB4XaRD.png B8XoohL.png

† Lorem ipsum cogito

† Lorem ipsum cogito

† Lorem ipsum cogito

TqeJzMt.png
_
dGvW6rG.png
GylqvPT.png
FR +3
2AxXh4B.png
Bow ties.
We need something to go with the monocles, but the waistcoat bow ties are too small and match the coats.
It's not totally because I need a bow tie to match the shabby waistcoat and fez, nope
nope
Bow ties.
We need something to go with the monocles, but the waistcoat bow ties are too small and match the coats.
It's not totally because I need a bow tie to match the shabby waistcoat and fez, nope
nope
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
I'm not sure if this has been suggested yet, but I'd love to see an apparel preview with my current dragons and their apparel, instead of just species/gender. There are some certain colors that might not go well together with the colors of the dragon or the other accessories, and I've run into the problem where an apparel item that I've bought doesn't match my existing equipment.

Thanks for listening!
I'm not sure if this has been suggested yet, but I'd love to see an apparel preview with my current dragons and their apparel, instead of just species/gender. There are some certain colors that might not go well together with the colors of the dragon or the other accessories, and I've run into the problem where an apparel item that I've bought doesn't match my existing equipment.

Thanks for listening!
157p6oj.jpg
[quote name="Duh" date="2014-12-01 06:29:59"]More winter apparel! We need cute hats (beanies, the kinds with ear-flaps, etc) and glove-type things (for all four feets!) that will match our already existing scarves. Maybe some earmuffs? Like was suggested above, sweaters might be nice too![/quote] Santa hats, red noses, ugly grandma sweaters, EVERYTHING to make a lovely corny christmas. x3
Duh wrote on 2014-12-01 06:29:59:
More winter apparel! We need cute hats (beanies, the kinds with ear-flaps, etc) and glove-type things (for all four feets!) that will match our already existing scarves. Maybe some earmuffs? Like was suggested above, sweaters might be nice too!

Santa hats, red noses, ugly grandma sweaters, EVERYTHING to make a lovely corny christmas. x3
I subscribe to all threads I start, no need to ping me
SFH6FnR.png jCqLcbT.png 3EopvJR.png 0kBe0TE.gif q0nkOrQ.png
I'm not sure if anyone has suggested this yet, but in case not I will!

So you how when your browsing skins/accents, when you preview them you can actually choose which dragon from your hoard to preview it on?
I was thinking it would be cool if that could be done for apparel as well.
I'm not sure if anyone has suggested this yet, but in case not I will!

So you how when your browsing skins/accents, when you preview them you can actually choose which dragon from your hoard to preview it on?
I was thinking it would be cool if that could be done for apparel as well.
sig_zpsfd28aff8.jpg
I have been wanting something celestial for a long time... Maybe mini planets floating around our dragons or something.... *drool*
I have been wanting something celestial for a long time... Maybe mini planets floating around our dragons or something.... *drool*
Accent Shop
UNICORN HORNS! and being able to dress the eternally youthful dragons or maybe a select line of clothing for them~(im sure you've gotten this alot hinthint!)
UNICORN HORNS! and being able to dress the eternally youthful dragons or maybe a select line of clothing for them~(im sure you've gotten this alot hinthint!)
FOR STEAL A DRAGON GAMES PLEASE CHOOSE FROM MY HIBERNAL DEN!

tbWjxrJ.jpg
Party hats, balloons and confetti fall. After all, tis the party season now =^-^=
Party hats, balloons and confetti fall. After all, tis the party season now =^-^=
Redbubble---Etsy---Ko-Fi
Instagram: BittyKittyCreates --- Facebook: BittyKitty Creates
Can we just get some extra colors of already existing items? Like purple shirts/vests, or black neck bows?
Can we just get some extra colors of already existing items? Like purple shirts/vests, or black neck bows?
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 ... 709 710