Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 682 683 684 685 686 ... 710 711
A rainbow colored version of the frigid fugitive item sounds interesting, matching the Prismatic Crystalscales? The name “prismatic prisoner” sounded cool in my head, so I figured I’d share this silly thought
A rainbow colored version of the frigid fugitive item sounds interesting, matching the Prismatic Crystalscales? The name “prismatic prisoner” sounded cool in my head, so I figured I’d share this silly thought
We got an extra dog apparel in Baldwins brew: (Sussex Spaniel)

Why not a White Cat apparel! maybe a Ragdoll cat!
We got an extra dog apparel in Baldwins brew: (Sussex Spaniel)

Why not a White Cat apparel! maybe a Ragdoll cat!
908a9c2ea053088d9e1d00113582ec117e77a09c.png
Ooh you know what I would love? A sunflower flower collar, with big petals around the dragon's head. Probably comes in different colors. I just think it would be cute and fun. terrible concept sketch: [img]https://i.ibb.co/rGCDSNx/Untitled1078-20230810151918.png[/img]
Ooh you know what I would love? A sunflower flower collar, with big petals around the dragon's head. Probably comes in different colors. I just think it would be cute and fun.
terrible concept sketch: Untitled1078-20230810151918.png
Wishlist -->Untitled1133-20231107165239.png
More birds
Need more owls
More chickens
More of all things bird
Birds <3
More birds
Need more owls
More chickens
More of all things bird
Birds <3
163.png 77504139.png 163.png
A halo of hearts for valentine's day apparel. oriented the same way as festival halos, but instead, its a ring of glowing hearts and roses :-)
A halo of hearts for valentine's day apparel. oriented the same way as festival halos, but instead, its a ring of glowing hearts and roses :-)
5AHK8Y7.png •Ripley
•Queer
•He/Him
•Aquarius
•Art Shop : Working
ZLIMzvY.gifw0IsqjS.gif6sfJde7.gifrjuURyp.gif
W5O5MZj.png __digitalmirage.gif
I (and presumably many others) have a general store dragon! Shop aprons different from the tea set aprons! (related: blacksmith apron would be RAD) Pockets full of treasure and/or gems! NAMETAGS!! Uniform hats/shirts/pants/etc it would be so cute (related, but general store scene when......)

Also I second chef apparel that would be adorable. Just more common profession apparel in general. We have gardeners, lots of warriors, enchanters and mages, astronomers (kind of?), pirates, navel folks, scholars/librarians, aviators for some reason... why not more professions? Chefs, retail, tailors/seamstresses (imagine all the bolts of fabric!), daycare workers/childcare professionals (tiny pawprints of paint just everywhere...), doctors (STETHOSCOPE PLS SO CUTE), teachers (although that could be under scholars I guess? but where are the manila folders!), scientists (could overlap with doctor but look I need my evil scientist gear, more than just labcoats and glasses), more technological jobs such as mechanics or photographers/videographers and internet/telephone technicians or whatever yall decide is Sorenith's level of tech, lawyers/judges (tiny gavel for faes...).......... the sky is the limit.......

oh also dancer stuff would be so cute........... idk how you'd incorporate that but I can see a wing apparel item of a hanging pair of ballet slippers.....
I (and presumably many others) have a general store dragon! Shop aprons different from the tea set aprons! (related: blacksmith apron would be RAD) Pockets full of treasure and/or gems! NAMETAGS!! Uniform hats/shirts/pants/etc it would be so cute (related, but general store scene when......)

Also I second chef apparel that would be adorable. Just more common profession apparel in general. We have gardeners, lots of warriors, enchanters and mages, astronomers (kind of?), pirates, navel folks, scholars/librarians, aviators for some reason... why not more professions? Chefs, retail, tailors/seamstresses (imagine all the bolts of fabric!), daycare workers/childcare professionals (tiny pawprints of paint just everywhere...), doctors (STETHOSCOPE PLS SO CUTE), teachers (although that could be under scholars I guess? but where are the manila folders!), scientists (could overlap with doctor but look I need my evil scientist gear, more than just labcoats and glasses), more technological jobs such as mechanics or photographers/videographers and internet/telephone technicians or whatever yall decide is Sorenith's level of tech, lawyers/judges (tiny gavel for faes...).......... the sky is the limit.......

oh also dancer stuff would be so cute........... idk how you'd incorporate that but I can see a wing apparel item of a hanging pair of ballet slippers.....
usOtooy.png
I'd love something like a chocolatier or cafe set, I have a lot of dragons somewhat food/cooking themed, and having more cosy professions apparel would be wonderful.
I'd love something like a chocolatier or cafe set, I have a lot of dragons somewhat food/cooking themed, and having more cosy professions apparel would be wonderful.
6SQMehC.pnge8SAWsa.pnguxmE6PI.png
[quote name="Netrix" date="2023-08-09 18:25:31" ] Did a quick search and I did see chef/baker apparel was mentioned a couple times but I actually have a couple specific ideas! Of course, a standard chef hat though I think having two size variations could be nice for those with multiple dragons in the kitchen. A fun gem or Baldwin variation could even be one that adds a poof of flour to your dragon's face (a bit like Alchemist's Eyewear and the soot). A couple utensils that could be worn similar to the swords dragons already have! Larger ones of course, a frying pan, whisk, rolling pan, maybe a knife. I can imagine a couple fandragons that would adore having their very own frying pan. Oven-mitts! I don't imagine they'd require as much work as some of the items already on site to adapt to the different poses and breeds. They'd be pretty bulky and not all mitts have thumbs. Cookie cutter wing drape! A little like the Bone Chimes but maybe with a colored ribbon that attaches to different cookie cutter shapes. If you guys want to get fancy you could have variations with different shapes too. I'm not sure how much mileage you'd get out of a full chef uniform, but the double breasted jacket and the houndstooth patterned pants are also here for consideration. Edit: Guess who forgot to close their italics. :) [/quote] +1 for frying pan. And I LOVE the idea of cookie cutter wing drapes omg
Netrix wrote on 2023-08-09 18:25:31:
Did a quick search and I did see chef/baker apparel was mentioned a couple times but I actually have a couple specific ideas!

Of course, a standard chef hat though I think having two size variations could be nice for those with multiple dragons in the kitchen. A fun gem or Baldwin variation could even be one that adds a poof of flour to your dragon's face (a bit like Alchemist's Eyewear and the soot).

A couple utensils that could be worn similar to the swords dragons already have! Larger ones of course, a frying pan, whisk, rolling pan, maybe a knife. I can imagine a couple fandragons that would adore having their very own frying pan.

Oven-mitts! I don't imagine they'd require as much work as some of the items already on site to adapt to the different poses and breeds. They'd be pretty bulky and not all mitts have thumbs.

Cookie cutter wing drape! A little like the Bone Chimes but maybe with a colored ribbon that attaches to different cookie cutter shapes. If you guys want to get fancy you could have variations with different shapes too.

I'm not sure how much mileage you'd get out of a full chef uniform, but the double breasted jacket and the houndstooth patterned pants are also here for consideration.

Edit: Guess who forgot to close their italics. :)
+1 for frying pan.
And I LOVE the idea of cookie cutter wing drapes omg
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
I would really love an apparel piece that mimics the look of carnivore on ancients!
I would really love an apparel piece that mimics the look of carnivore on ancients!
wigs would be lovely
wigs would be lovely
66672686_aRYLhgjb41XJEVa.png
1 2 ... 682 683 684 685 686 ... 710 711