Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 501 502 503 504 505 ... 709 710
I have no idea if it has been suggested already but I should think so.

We do already have some books but ... I wish we had book apparel that is placed like the cats, just outside of the dragon-outlines to decorate the surroundings.
Also some paper or papyrus pieces and maybe quills and ink-bottles etc. Just anything a literate dragon needs to write some letters or diaries or draw maps of the coliseum areas.

We do already have some books but ... I wish we had book apparel that is placed like the cats, just outside of the dragon-outlines to decorate the surroundings.
Also some paper or papyrus pieces and maybe quills and ink-bottles etc. Just anything a literate dragon needs to write some letters or diaries or draw maps of the coliseum areas.
[quote name="Anjoulas" date="2020-02-11 14:42:48" ] I have no idea if it has been suggested already but I should think so. We do already have some books but ... I wish we had book apparel that is placed like the cats, just outside of the dragon-outlines to decorate the surroundings. Also some paper or papyrus pieces and maybe quills and ink-bottles etc. Just anything a literate dragon needs to write some letters or diaries or draw maps of the coliseum areas. [/quote] BIG YES, I desperately need more props! We don't even need some apparel to be [i]apparel[/i], props would be just as good
Anjoulas wrote on 2020-02-11 14:42:48:

BIG YES, I desperately need more props! We don't even need some apparel to be apparel, props would be just as good
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[img]https://i.imgur.com/MnvUZD6.png[/img] Sparrow's String!
MnvUZD6.png

Sparrow's String!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Recolors of all the Valentine stuff - especially red or lavender recolors of the Lovely Seraph set. And many a new color for the swans?
Recolors of all the Valentine stuff - especially red or lavender recolors of the Lovely Seraph set. And many a new color for the swans?
mM2VM9X.png
I made a post on Tumblr, yesterday, but I'm going to add my suggestion here. [emoji=guardian laughing size=1] [b]Party apparel.[/b] This could include: [LIST] [*][b]Party Hats[/b] (head) [*][b]Party Blowers[/b] (mouth) [*][b]Balloons[/b] (tied to arm or tail) [*][b]Confetti[/b] (raining down like flowerfalls) [*][b]Gift-wrapped Boxes[/b] (placed on ground near the feet) [*][b]Cake[/b] (Can either be held or smeared on hands and face) [*][b]Piñatas[/b] (Can be floating like the sage lanterns do, and can be in dragon shapes or familiar shapes) [/LIST]
I made a post on Tumblr, yesterday, but I'm going to add my suggestion here.

Party apparel. This could include:
  • Party Hats (head)
  • Party Blowers (mouth)
  • Balloons (tied to arm or tail)
  • Confetti (raining down like flowerfalls)
  • Gift-wrapped Boxes (placed on ground near the feet)
  • Cake (Can either be held or smeared on hands and face)
  • Piñatas (Can be floating like the sage lanterns do, and can be in dragon shapes or familiar shapes)
I'd love some more simple clothes like collared shirts, neckties, and bowties! The tuxedos are great but I'd love to have some other stuff like it without the vest.
I'd love some more simple clothes like collared shirts, neckties, and bowties! The tuxedos are great but I'd love to have some other stuff like it without the vest.
Achievements
Mirror Adopts
FR tumblr
ToyHouse
Art Fight
vista_mirror1.png
aroace - gender?
any pronouns - 20

2SswTJj.png tumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.png
vista_tundra1.png
You can call me Art or Sand! :]
I'd live to see more wigs. I'd like some wigs for male dragons as well as the females.
I'd live to see more wigs. I'd like some wigs for male dragons as well as the females.
v1cHhsz.png
I don’t know if this will get seen at all, but I feel like axolotls should be a bigger thing on flight rising. I know that we have them as food and as a vista, but I haven’t seen them anywhere else... guys, they’re like real live water dragons! I love flight rising and I would love to see my small noodle represented here. I think it would be so awesome if we had axolotl apparel, like we have for the cats, dogs, and birds. While I do understand that axolotls do live in water, I would just absolutely die of happiness if my dragons could have little axolotl friends!

Thank you for your time if you read this! Also, great job to the flight rising team! I adore the new update with the familiars!
I don’t know if this will get seen at all, but I feel like axolotls should be a bigger thing on flight rising. I know that we have them as food and as a vista, but I haven’t seen them anywhere else... guys, they’re like real live water dragons! I love flight rising and I would love to see my small noodle represented here. I think it would be so awesome if we had axolotl apparel, like we have for the cats, dogs, and birds. While I do understand that axolotls do live in water, I would just absolutely die of happiness if my dragons could have little axolotl friends!

Thank you for your time if you read this! Also, great job to the flight rising team! I adore the new update with the familiars!
mbl2fH5.png
[center]Oh gosh, finally I’ve found this. Consider my idea. [i]Cardigans![/i] I know, we have silk sashes and robes, and so much, but tassel cardigans and stuff would be so awesome! I have made a rough drawing of one in an apparel pre-display thing. [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/wingsoffire/images/2/23/0E6C4A47-AC79-4BCD-BC11-EC5B9035A3E3.png[/img][/center]
Oh gosh, finally I’ve found this. Consider my idea.
Cardigans!
I know, we have silk sashes and robes, and so much, but tassel cardigans and stuff would be so awesome! I have made a rough drawing of one in an apparel pre-display thing.
0E6C4A47-AC79-4BCD-BC11-EC5B9035A3E3.png
60C91478-EC77-45FA-9F79-5183B3507FB5.png
I would love to see some recolours of marva's horrid sweaters... but maybe just block colours and less crazy patterns.
I would love to see some recolours of marva's horrid sweaters... but maybe just block colours and less crazy patterns.
24150311784_01c837ffd2_o.png Please don't send me traveling Dragons outside the Dragons off to see the world thread t5termq.gif
1 2 ... 501 502 503 504 505 ... 709 710