Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 464 465 466 467 468 ... 709 710
I was thinking more apparel that floats around the dragon like ribbons.

Or like @SystemSpliter said, more melee weapons.
I was thinking more apparel that floats around the dragon like ribbons.

Or like @SystemSpliter said, more melee weapons.
• Call me Dawn or Shadow
• She/Her
• Please ping me if you need me :]
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gif tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.gif
I thought about old-fashion pajama apparel, like white and blue and pink stripes that are multiple pieces (especially something like a santa-hat style sleeping hat, or a nightgown because both females and males can wear them). I know it's stupid but I think it looks funny.
I thought about old-fashion pajama apparel, like white and blue and pink stripes that are multiple pieces (especially something like a santa-hat style sleeping hat, or a nightgown because both females and males can wear them). I know it's stupid but I think it looks funny.
968.png nJvQNh8.pngctYHVNq.png
Please PLEASE a revamp of the Sandwastes set and an expansion. That has been one of my top favourite sets since my joining in 2015 and it's still so good. It really deserves fancy patterned robes, taildecor, palm leaf wing covers, jewellery like rings, bracelets and necklaces, a keffiyeh that goes beneath the turban, sandals or shoes, a staff or a scimitar.... seriously, it's such a fantastic set, please don't ignore it.
Please PLEASE a revamp of the Sandwastes set and an expansion. That has been one of my top favourite sets since my joining in 2015 and it's still so good. It really deserves fancy patterned robes, taildecor, palm leaf wing covers, jewellery like rings, bracelets and necklaces, a keffiyeh that goes beneath the turban, sandals or shoes, a staff or a scimitar.... seriously, it's such a fantastic set, please don't ignore it.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
There are some specific apparel pieces or sets that I desperately want to see implemented in the near or nearer future, above others, even though the whole list is extremely long. Here are my most desired examples:
  • chains and chain jewellery - like head chains, necklaces, wing chains with gems, etc
  • makeup and tattoos - something that doesn't require us purchasing an accent for something so important but minimal; we have haori masks and scars, why not get eyeliner, eye shadow and tattoos
  • weapons - like scimitars, khopeshs, spears, massive axes, hammers, knives, daggers, scythes, etc
  • gardening equipment and apparel - something rural and simple but pretty like short patterned robes or kilts, straw hats, simple sandals, head wraps for being in the sun, simple ornate jewellery, hoes, bags and baskets with vegetables and fruit (grapes, apples, carrots, lettuce, dates, mangoes, potatoes, etc); it wouldn't be hard to just make plain, earthen-coloured wooden baskets, each with a different type of fruit or vegetables. The newest banners prove that having grounded apparel isn't just possible but desired
  • more jewellery - the seraphs sets were good but not entirely what people asked for, also the golden version doesn't actually fit simple gold jewellery or practically any other golden apparel so it's in vain. I'm thinking nose rings, lip rings, horn rings or piercings and more tail rings, regular piercings, more hand cuffs with jewels, hoop earrings, actual wing arm cuffs, etc. This would go extremely well with the chain jewellery set, you could easily combine those two
  • rural Ancient Greek apparel - such as chitons and himations with small geometric motives and adorned with olive branches, simple sandals, shiny metal cuffs, head bands, grape wing and tail drapes, simple jewellery and amphoras
  • more butt cover - fancy royal kilts with jewellery, loincloths, pretty patterned sashes and Middle Eastern-esque pants
  • an expansion of Egyptian sets - two sets is practically nothing and they all consist of only 4 pieces, yet Ancient Egypt has amazing fashion and incredible diversity. Animal headdresses like jackals, rams, ibises, falcons, crocodiles, geese, hippos (Taweret), etc. There is a TON of jewellery (amulets, necklaces, arm cuffs, headpieces, tail ornaments), staffs and weapons, gem-adorned wings, banners, head covers, chest wraps and kilts you could combine with the currently existing but revamped Egyptian apparel. I will even make my own art to demonstrate
  • Greek and Roman soldier sets - for the Roman-esque set: furry boots or sandal-like footwear, bracers and metal cuffs, small over-the-shoulder cape, segmented metal or chainmail chestguards, kilts or "tunics" for the groin with metal protection, beautiful scutum shields, pilum or a gladius sword + something that covers wings. For the Greek-esque Hoplite set: sandals, greaves, a cape, a Corinthian helmet with a crest, a chiton that goes beneath the armor, a refined metal breastplate, a ptergus "belt" and a round shield + something that covers wings
  • small winegrower or beerbrewer set - can be a mix, consists of a crate of bottles, grape vine drapes, shears and a basket with barley; small sets can be awesome when they're done properly
  • more pelts - can be head covers but don't have to be, I mainly want to see big cat or bovine pelts with pretty patterns, can be used as a cape, a mantle or clothes
  • an expansion of the Goldslab apparel - nothing much to say, you know what I mean: stone gauntlets, tail cuffs, feathers, banners, capes, spears, shields, sashes, fans, bracelets
  • tattered apparel!!!! - NOW THIS IS SOMething we absolutely need. We don't have any set that is based specifically on looking tattered and worn. The Ghastly sets are to chic and the Patched Beggar set still looks way proper. We need something that looks like the tatters with mouth covers, wing covers, ragged kilts or loincloths, daggers, patched satchels, rope and tatters around the tail, ragged mantles and arm/leg wraps. Dry, warm and sandy colours please
  • more swirl apparel and swarms - I seriously need falling feathers, cloud of sand, rain with rays of sun, only rays of sun, mist, ash, papers, scarab beetle swarms, locusts, bees, fireflies, dragonflies, flies, etc
  • a Sandwastes expansion and revamp - still one of the best and most iconic sets on the site, it deserves updated art and more pieces, something Aladdin-like. Arabian sandals, the socks we have, beautiful vests with ornate and wild patterns, sashes, a keffiyeh that goes beneath the turban, a turban, jewellery, mantles, palm leaf wing covers, silks, breeches and a scimitar, possibly
There are some specific apparel pieces or sets that I desperately want to see implemented in the near or nearer future, above others, even though the whole list is extremely long. Here are my most desired examples:
  • chains and chain jewellery - like head chains, necklaces, wing chains with gems, etc
  • makeup and tattoos - something that doesn't require us purchasing an accent for something so important but minimal; we have haori masks and scars, why not get eyeliner, eye shadow and tattoos
  • weapons - like scimitars, khopeshs, spears, massive axes, hammers, knives, daggers, scythes, etc
  • gardening equipment and apparel - something rural and simple but pretty like short patterned robes or kilts, straw hats, simple sandals, head wraps for being in the sun, simple ornate jewellery, hoes, bags and baskets with vegetables and fruit (grapes, apples, carrots, lettuce, dates, mangoes, potatoes, etc); it wouldn't be hard to just make plain, earthen-coloured wooden baskets, each with a different type of fruit or vegetables. The newest banners prove that having grounded apparel isn't just possible but desired
  • more jewellery - the seraphs sets were good but not entirely what people asked for, also the golden version doesn't actually fit simple gold jewellery or practically any other golden apparel so it's in vain. I'm thinking nose rings, lip rings, horn rings or piercings and more tail rings, regular piercings, more hand cuffs with jewels, hoop earrings, actual wing arm cuffs, etc. This would go extremely well with the chain jewellery set, you could easily combine those two
  • rural Ancient Greek apparel - such as chitons and himations with small geometric motives and adorned with olive branches, simple sandals, shiny metal cuffs, head bands, grape wing and tail drapes, simple jewellery and amphoras
  • more butt cover - fancy royal kilts with jewellery, loincloths, pretty patterned sashes and Middle Eastern-esque pants
  • an expansion of Egyptian sets - two sets is practically nothing and they all consist of only 4 pieces, yet Ancient Egypt has amazing fashion and incredible diversity. Animal headdresses like jackals, rams, ibises, falcons, crocodiles, geese, hippos (Taweret), etc. There is a TON of jewellery (amulets, necklaces, arm cuffs, headpieces, tail ornaments), staffs and weapons, gem-adorned wings, banners, head covers, chest wraps and kilts you could combine with the currently existing but revamped Egyptian apparel. I will even make my own art to demonstrate
  • Greek and Roman soldier sets - for the Roman-esque set: furry boots or sandal-like footwear, bracers and metal cuffs, small over-the-shoulder cape, segmented metal or chainmail chestguards, kilts or "tunics" for the groin with metal protection, beautiful scutum shields, pilum or a gladius sword + something that covers wings. For the Greek-esque Hoplite set: sandals, greaves, a cape, a Corinthian helmet with a crest, a chiton that goes beneath the armor, a refined metal breastplate, a ptergus "belt" and a round shield + something that covers wings
  • small winegrower or beerbrewer set - can be a mix, consists of a crate of bottles, grape vine drapes, shears and a basket with barley; small sets can be awesome when they're done properly
  • more pelts - can be head covers but don't have to be, I mainly want to see big cat or bovine pelts with pretty patterns, can be used as a cape, a mantle or clothes
  • an expansion of the Goldslab apparel - nothing much to say, you know what I mean: stone gauntlets, tail cuffs, feathers, banners, capes, spears, shields, sashes, fans, bracelets
  • tattered apparel!!!! - NOW THIS IS SOMething we absolutely need. We don't have any set that is based specifically on looking tattered and worn. The Ghastly sets are to chic and the Patched Beggar set still looks way proper. We need something that looks like the tatters with mouth covers, wing covers, ragged kilts or loincloths, daggers, patched satchels, rope and tatters around the tail, ragged mantles and arm/leg wraps. Dry, warm and sandy colours please
  • more swirl apparel and swarms - I seriously need falling feathers, cloud of sand, rain with rays of sun, only rays of sun, mist, ash, papers, scarab beetle swarms, locusts, bees, fireflies, dragonflies, flies, etc
  • a Sandwastes expansion and revamp - still one of the best and most iconic sets on the site, it deserves updated art and more pieces, something Aladdin-like. Arabian sandals, the socks we have, beautiful vests with ornate and wild patterns, sashes, a keffiyeh that goes beneath the turban, a turban, jewellery, mantles, palm leaf wing covers, silks, breeches and a scimitar, possibly
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I would also like to say that I would LOVE better wing apparel that covers more than just the tips of the wings or the joints.
I would also like to say that I would LOVE better wing apparel that covers more than just the tips of the wings or the joints.
968.png nJvQNh8.pngctYHVNq.png
[quote name="TehuMertt" date="2019-07-07 17:56:44" ] There are some specific apparel pieces or sets that I desperately want to see implemented in the near or nearer future, above others, even though the whole list is extremely long. Here are my most desired examples: chains and chain jewellery - like head chains, necklaces, wing chains with gems, etc makeup and tattoos - something that doesn't require us purchasing an accent for something so important but minimal; we have haori masks and scars, why not get eyeliner, eye shadow and tattoos weapons - like scimitars, khopeshs, spears, massive axes, hammers, knives, daggers, scythes, etc gardening equipment and apparel - something rural and simple but pretty like short patterned robes or kilts, straw hats, simple sandals, head wraps for being in the sun, simple ornate jewellery, hoes, bags and baskets with vegetables and fruit (grapes, apples, carrots, lettuce, dates, mangoes, potatoes, etc); it wouldn't be hard to just make plain, earthen-coloured wooden baskets, each with a different type of fruit or vegetables. The newest banners prove that having grounded apparel isn't just possible but desired more jewellery - the seraphs sets were good but not entirely what people asked for, also the golden version doesn't actually fit simple gold jewellery or practically any other golden apparel so it's in vain. I'm thinking nose rings, lip rings, horn rings or piercings and more tail rings, regular piercings, more hand cuffs with jewels, hoop earrings, actual wing arm cuffs, etc. This would go extremely well with the chain jewellery set, you could easily combine those two rural Ancient Greek apparel - such as chitons and himations with small geometric motives and adorned with olive branches, simple sandals, shiny metal cuffs, head bands, grape wing and tail drapes, simple jewellery and amphoras more butt cover - fancy royal kilts with jewellery, loincloths, pretty patterned sashes and Middle Eastern-esque pants an expansion of Egyptian sets - two sets is practically nothing and they all consist of only 4 pieces, yet Ancient Egypt has amazing fashion and incredible diversity. Animal headdresses like jackals, rams, ibises, falcons, crocodiles, geese, hippos (Taweret), etc. There is a TON of jewellery (amulets, necklaces, arm cuffs, headpieces, tail ornaments), staffs and weapons, gem-adorned wings, banners, head covers, chest wraps and kilts you could combine with the currently existing but revamped Egyptian apparel. I will even make my own art to demonstrate Greek and Roman soldier sets - for the Roman-esque set: furry boots or sandal-like footwear, bracers and metal cuffs, small over-the-shoulder cape, segmented metal or chainmail chestguards, kilts or "tunics" for the groin with metal protection, beautiful scutum shields, pilum or a gladius sword + something that covers wings. For the Greek-esque Hoplite set: sandals, greaves, a cape, a Corinthian helmet with a crest, a chiton that goes beneath the armor, a refined metal breastplate, a ptergus "belt" and a round shield + something that covers wings small winegrower or beerbrewer set - can be a mix, consists of a crate of bottles, grape vine drapes, shears and a basket with barley; small sets can be awesome when they're done properly more pelts - can be head covers but don't have to be, I mainly want to see big cat or bovine pelts with pretty patterns, can be used as a cape, a mantle or clothes an explansion of the Goldslab apparel - nothing much to say, you know what I mean: stone gauntlets, tail cuffs, feathers, banners, capes, spears, shields, sashes, fans, bracelets tattered apparel!!!! - NOW THIS IS SOMething we absolutely need. We don't have any set that is based specifically on looking tattered and worn. The Ghastly sets are to chic and the Patched Beggar set still looks way proper. We need something that looks like the tatters with mouth covers, wing covers, ragged kilts or loincloths, daggers, patched satchels, rope and tatters around the tail, ragged mantles and arm/leg wraps. Dry, warm and sandy colours please more swirl apparel and swarms - I seriously need falling feathers, cloud of sand, rain with rays of sun, only rays of sun, mist, ash, papers, scarab beetle swarms, locusts, bees, fireflies, dragonflies, flies, etc a Sandwastes expansion and revamp - still one of the best and most iconic sets on the site, it deserves updated art and more pieces, something Aladdin-like. Arabian sandals, the socks we have, beautiful vests with ornate and wild patterns, sashes, a keffiyeh that goes beneath the turban, a turban, jewellery, mantles, palm leaf wing covers, silks, breeches and a scimitar, possibly [/quote] I just want to second these lovely suggestions. There are so many jobs/histories/motifs that haven't been touched on in apparel yet, and some of the most unique sets are indeed lacking. Nothing would make me happier than a farm set (and fisherman sets?), more pieces to/inspired by the goldslab set, more to go with the sandwastes, weapons, pelt clothing, greek inspired things--basically all of this. Really. Plus pants. The choices we have for pants and the like are so few that they're kind of limiting sometimes. [i]We need more pants[/i].
TehuMertt wrote on 2019-07-07 17:56:44:

chains and chain jewellery - like head chains, necklaces, wing chains with gems, etc
makeup and tattoos - something that doesn't require us purchasing an accent for something so important but minimal; we have haori masks and scars, why not get eyeliner, eye shadow and tattoos
weapons - like scimitars, khopeshs, spears, massive axes, hammers, knives, daggers, scythes, etc
gardening equipment and apparel - something rural and simple but pretty like short patterned robes or kilts, straw hats, simple sandals, head wraps for being in the sun, simple ornate jewellery, hoes, bags and baskets with vegetables and fruit (grapes, apples, carrots, lettuce, dates, mangoes, potatoes, etc); it wouldn't be hard to just make plain, earthen-coloured wooden baskets, each with a different type of fruit or vegetables. The newest banners prove that having grounded apparel isn't just possible but desired
more jewellery - the seraphs sets were good but not entirely what people asked for, also the golden version doesn't actually fit simple gold jewellery or practically any other golden apparel so it's in vain. I'm thinking nose rings, lip rings, horn rings or piercings and more tail rings, regular piercings, more hand cuffs with jewels, hoop earrings, actual wing arm cuffs, etc. This would go extremely well with the chain jewellery set, you could easily combine those two
rural Ancient Greek apparel - such as chitons and himations with small geometric motives and adorned with olive branches, simple sandals, shiny metal cuffs, head bands, grape wing and tail drapes, simple jewellery and amphoras
more butt cover - fancy royal kilts with jewellery, loincloths, pretty patterned sashes and Middle Eastern-esque pants
an expansion of Egyptian sets - two sets is practically nothing and they all consist of only 4 pieces, yet Ancient Egypt has amazing fashion and incredible diversity. Animal headdresses like jackals, rams, ibises, falcons, crocodiles, geese, hippos (Taweret), etc. There is a TON of jewellery (amulets, necklaces, arm cuffs, headpieces, tail ornaments), staffs and weapons, gem-adorned wings, banners, head covers, chest wraps and kilts you could combine with the currently existing but revamped Egyptian apparel. I will even make my own art to demonstrate
Greek and Roman soldier sets - for the Roman-esque set: furry boots or sandal-like footwear, bracers and metal cuffs, small over-the-shoulder cape, segmented metal or chainmail chestguards, kilts or "tunics" for the groin with metal protection, beautiful scutum shields, pilum or a gladius sword + something that covers wings. For the Greek-esque Hoplite set: sandals, greaves, a cape, a Corinthian helmet with a crest, a chiton that goes beneath the armor, a refined metal breastplate, a ptergus "belt" and a round shield + something that covers wings
small winegrower or beerbrewer set - can be a mix, consists of a crate of bottles, grape vine drapes, shears and a basket with barley; small sets can be awesome when they're done properly
more pelts - can be head covers but don't have to be, I mainly want to see big cat or bovine pelts with pretty patterns, can be used as a cape, a mantle or clothes
an explansion of the Goldslab apparel - nothing much to say, you know what I mean: stone gauntlets, tail cuffs, feathers, banners, capes, spears, shields, sashes, fans, bracelets
tattered apparel!!!! - NOW THIS IS SOMething we absolutely need. We don't have any set that is based specifically on looking tattered and worn. The Ghastly sets are to chic and the Patched Beggar set still looks way proper. We need something that looks like the tatters with mouth covers, wing covers, ragged kilts or loincloths, daggers, patched satchels, rope and tatters around the tail, ragged mantles and arm/leg wraps. Dry, warm and sandy colours please
more swirl apparel and swarms - I seriously need falling feathers, cloud of sand, rain with rays of sun, only rays of sun, mist, ash, papers, scarab beetle swarms, locusts, bees, fireflies, dragonflies, flies, etc
a Sandwastes expansion and revamp - still one of the best and most iconic sets on the site, it deserves updated art and more pieces, something Aladdin-like. Arabian sandals, the socks we have, beautiful vests with ornate and wild patterns, sashes, a keffiyeh that goes beneath the turban, a turban, jewellery, mantles, palm leaf wing covers, silks, breeches and a scimitar, possibly

I just want to second these lovely suggestions. There are so many jobs/histories/motifs that haven't been touched on in apparel yet, and some of the most unique sets are indeed lacking. Nothing would make me happier than a farm set (and fisherman sets?), more pieces to/inspired by the goldslab set, more to go with the sandwastes, weapons, pelt clothing, greek inspired things--basically all of this. Really.

Plus pants. The choices we have for pants and the like are so few that they're kind of limiting sometimes. We need more pants.
More face paints! Clown face ups! Mime face ups! Fancy makeup!

Like the old eastsong masks. I think it could be pretty versatile, both for fun/funny looks and maybe more 'serious' stuff.
More face paints! Clown face ups! Mime face ups! Fancy makeup!

Like the old eastsong masks. I think it could be pretty versatile, both for fun/funny looks and maybe more 'serious' stuff.
0lxtP1J.png
Leaf-Only sets that do the same things as flower sets.
Basically, Leaf Wing Garlands, Leaf Crowns, ect
Leaf-Only sets that do the same things as flower sets.
Basically, Leaf Wing Garlands, Leaf Crowns, ect
Mqw5b1R.gif
I dunno about you guys, but there's one festival apparel that I want to see recolored in Ice's colors, and that's Spellwrought Shardhide ! I think it'd look outstanding as icicles! :D

If this isn't the right place to put this, then oops!
I dunno about you guys, but there's one festival apparel that I want to see recolored in Ice's colors, and that's Spellwrought Shardhide ! I think it'd look outstanding as icicles! :D

If this isn't the right place to put this, then oops!
Bozidar_Signature.png
Please give us more weapons. More knives, a dagger on a belt, an axe.

And I know dragons aren't supposed to wear modern clothes, but I love the sweater apparel and want to see some hoodies/jackets! They can come in any color and design (blue, grey, camo) and I would love to see a baggy hoodie or an unzipped jacket
Please give us more weapons. More knives, a dagger on a belt, an axe.

And I know dragons aren't supposed to wear modern clothes, but I love the sweater apparel and want to see some hoodies/jackets! They can come in any color and design (blue, grey, camo) and I would love to see a baggy hoodie or an unzipped jacket
57vDzYs.png
1 2 ... 464 465 466 467 468 ... 709 710