Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 350 351 352 353 354 ... 709 710
[quote name="BoomBreeze" date=2018-01-27 14:13:08] [quote name="SilverPhantom" date=2018-01-25 21:06:41] [quote name="SilverPhantom" date=2017-12-30 13:06:58] Capes. We need superhero capes. Edna Mode might not approve, but I want Super Dragons. Just the classic superhero capes in classic superhero colors; red, blue, black, white, green, etc... just... capes. Please. [/quote] Just saying again because I'm serious. [/quote] But we have lots of capes already. :L We have the archery capes, rogue capes, and the coli capes... [u]In all those colours listed.[/u] @SilverPhantom Still. superheroes are some good stuff, and nice references.[/quote] @BoomBreeze I know there are already lots of capes, but I'm talking more the traditional, simple-piece-of-fabric-hanging-off-the-shoulders type of cape. All the ones we already have are more like cloaks or cowls. Here's kinda the thing I'm talking about: [img]https://openclipart.org/image/2400px/svg_to_png/196416/cape.png[/img]
BoomBreeze wrote on 2018-01-27:
SilverPhantom wrote on 2018-01-25:
SilverPhantom wrote on 2017-12-30:
Capes. We need superhero capes. Edna Mode might not approve, but I want Super Dragons. Just the classic superhero capes in classic superhero colors; red, blue, black, white, green, etc... just... capes. Please.

Just saying again because I'm serious.

But we have lots of capes already. :L

We have the archery capes, rogue capes, and the coli capes... In all those colours listed.
@SilverPhantom

Still. superheroes are some good stuff, and nice references.

@BoomBreeze I know there are already lots of capes, but I'm talking more the traditional, simple-piece-of-fabric-hanging-off-the-shoulders type of cape. All the ones we already have are more like cloaks or cowls.

Here's kinda the thing I'm talking about:
cape.png
neutral_rose_by_dogi_crimson-darmgvm.png
Make up

Smoky eye shadow, heavy goth eyeliner, winged eyeliner, blush, lip stick, beauty marks/moles, foundation all in various neon, dark/rich and earthy colors

Can be used to alter a dragons face without the use of skins. Lot's of genes leave the face very dark and foundation can help lighten it up and eyeliner can help bring out a dragon's eye color.

Would also have a ton of uses too from simple color correction to goth to j-pop idol
Make up

Smoky eye shadow, heavy goth eyeliner, winged eyeliner, blush, lip stick, beauty marks/moles, foundation all in various neon, dark/rich and earthy colors

Can be used to alter a dragons face without the use of skins. Lot's of genes leave the face very dark and foundation can help lighten it up and eyeliner can help bring out a dragon's eye color.

Would also have a ton of uses too from simple color correction to goth to j-pop idol
[quote name="SaikiyoLuna" date=2018-01-28 23:15:52] Make up Smoky eye shadow, heavy goth eyeliner, winged eyeliner, blush, lip stick, beauty marks/moles, foundation all in various neon, dark/rich and earthy colors Can be used to alter a dragons face without the use of skins. Lot's of genes leave the face very dark and foundation can help lighten it up and eyeliner can help bring out a dragon's eye color. Would also have a ton of uses too from simple color correction to goth to j-pop idol [/quote] YES, OH MY GEB, [b]PLEASE[/b]. I would love to see this
SaikiyoLuna wrote on 2018-01-28:
Make up

YES, OH MY GEB, PLEASE. I would love to see this
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
I'd love to see more extras apparel with a misty haze!

It would also be nice to see more dress- like apparel, similar to the sylvan dresses and flame cloaks.
I'd love to see more extras apparel with a misty haze!

It would also be nice to see more dress- like apparel, similar to the sylvan dresses and flame cloaks.
POLICE ATTIRE
Holdable gems for the rich dergons
Maces, axes, and knives. Weapons~

Ice has this prison theme going on, and some of my dragons would 100% rock that attire
POLICE ATTIRE
Holdable gems for the rich dergons
Maces, axes, and knives. Weapons~

Ice has this prison theme going on, and some of my dragons would 100% rock that attire
I have always blindly followed behind you and stayed by your side, remember? May we embrace glory together, for back then we could not. Grant the proper end to those locked up here, and to yourself.
Can we have this recolored to look like glowing embers please? Wouldn't that be awesome?! [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/equipment/23291.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/equipment/15874.png[/img]
Can we have this recolored to look like glowing embers please? Wouldn't that be awesome?!
23291.png15874.png
24002659_oFj.png
More natural apparels (horns, spikes, tusk, fangs, claws) ! Quick and easy to draw !
More natural apparels (horns, spikes, tusk, fangs, claws) ! Quick and easy to draw !
Dr G. Mulligan's Skin and Accent factory
MY OC REALLY NEEDS A HUSKY AND A VIDEO CAMERA FOR LORE REASONS.

Also...scouters. yis.
MY OC REALLY NEEDS A HUSKY AND A VIDEO CAMERA FOR LORE REASONS.

Also...scouters. yis.
[screams] OLD STYLE CAMERAS AND DAGGERS
[screams] OLD STYLE CAMERAS AND DAGGERS
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
I say we need floppy hats, like a sun hat. My Sn0wman fanderg needs headwear.

Also another thing is that we need more dress-like apparel. We have sylvan dresses and a few festival items but that is all. I'm just asking for more dresses that aren't as expensive like a sundress. Or maybe an over-the-top gem market place wedding dress? I just want all my dragons to be pretty.

I'd also like an item that looks like a swarm of bees so that way we can have more beekeeper dragons. Love those <3
I say we need floppy hats, like a sun hat. My Sn0wman fanderg needs headwear.

Also another thing is that we need more dress-like apparel. We have sylvan dresses and a few festival items but that is all. I'm just asking for more dresses that aren't as expensive like a sundress. Or maybe an over-the-top gem market place wedding dress? I just want all my dragons to be pretty.

I'd also like an item that looks like a swarm of bees so that way we can have more beekeeper dragons. Love those <3
AvatarofAkatosh-cropped.png I tried to make an aesthetic signature but it broke :(
1 2 ... 350 351 352 353 354 ... 709 710