Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Already Suggested List v2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Alphaeon

Maybe my Gaerd thread if you'd like?
link
@Alphaeon

Maybe my Gaerd thread if you'd like?
link
My tumblr|My art-gallery|My dA
@Alphaeon

I figured I'd let you know that some of the threads for the suggestions have been deleted. Perhaps someone should suggest them again so that they might be added?
@Alphaeon

I figured I'd let you know that some of the threads for the suggestions have been deleted. Perhaps someone should suggest them again so that they might be added?
ElFi6Vj.pngVovN7TT.gif3yxkewT.png I am on FR time currently.
List updated to this point!

@Ymedron, the Gaerd thread is already listed under species suggestions.

@KittyLune, if a thread on my list has been deleted (I just went through and found/removed the thread in question), then feel free to either make a new thread yourself or link me to a similar thread that someone else has made.
List updated to this point!

@Ymedron, the Gaerd thread is already listed under species suggestions.

@KittyLune, if a thread on my list has been deleted (I just went through and found/removed the thread in question), then feel free to either make a new thread yourself or link me to a similar thread that someone else has made.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Oh wow, I didn't even notice! *reading comprehension, fail!*

Thanks for the pre-emptive action tho. :D
Oh wow, I didn't even notice! *reading comprehension, fail!*

Thanks for the pre-emptive action tho. :D
My tumblr|My art-gallery|My dA
@Alphaeon: Could you link to my Sudoku suggestion in there? ;~;
@Alphaeon: Could you link to my Sudoku suggestion in there? ;~;
o0ng5s.jpg
Signature by the talented Cucco <3
Hello everyone!

After discussion with the rest of the Administrative team, we have come to the decision to lock and unsticky the Already Suggested thread. We want Suggestions to be a forum of free flow ideas, for players to be creative and share with us what they would like to see, even if it is a duplicate suggestion.

We feel that this thread is now contributing to an atmosphere that only condoned suggestions are permitted and that is the very opposite of our intent for this forum.

We would like to extend a huge thank you to @Alphaeon for the amazing work and effort in updating this thread.

Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to seeing what the community suggests!
Hello everyone!

After discussion with the rest of the Administrative team, we have come to the decision to lock and unsticky the Already Suggested thread. We want Suggestions to be a forum of free flow ideas, for players to be creative and share with us what they would like to see, even if it is a duplicate suggestion.

We feel that this thread is now contributing to an atmosphere that only condoned suggestions are permitted and that is the very opposite of our intent for this forum.

We would like to extend a huge thank you to @Alphaeon for the amazing work and effort in updating this thread.

Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to seeing what the community suggests!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8