Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Already Suggested List v2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@MariBelle, good idea! I'll have to go show my support there as well. :D I've added it under the search suggestions category. Thank you!
@MariBelle, good idea! I'll have to go show my support there as well. :D I've added it under the search suggestions category. Thank you!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon

Gender swap scroll Add this one too please and thanks ;D
@Alphaeon

Gender swap scroll Add this one too please and thanks ;D
@AnaelMarsW, we actually have a suggestion for a gender swap item! Right under the "Item suggestions" list. :^)
@AnaelMarsW, we actually have a suggestion for a gender swap item! Right under the "Item suggestions" list. :^)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon ouch! I didn't see it! I'm sorry!
@Alphaeon ouch! I didn't see it! I'm sorry!
No problem at all!

Edited to include Undel's new apparel suggestion sticky. :^)
No problem at all!

Edited to include Undel's new apparel suggestion sticky. :^)
Volunteer Moderator
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon - I just saw this and thought it was a great idea. Coliseum hotkeys! http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=sug&id=1023656&p=mb
@Alphaeon - I just saw this and thought it was a great idea. Coliseum hotkeys! http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=sug&id=1023656&p=mb
@thewinged, good one! I will add that right away under the Coliseum suggestions section. :D
@thewinged, good one! I will add that right away under the Coliseum suggestions section. :D
Volunteer Moderator
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon
A link at the top of the thread that will send you to the first new post made in a thread.
@Alphaeon
A link at the top of the thread that will send you to the first new post made in a thread.
I guess this one could go under "gathering?"

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=sug&id=999352&page=1

I'm not really sure, but without more posts of more than "support!" I can't find a way to reply and keep it bumped!
I guess this one could go under "gathering?"

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=sug&id=999352&page=1

I'm not really sure, but without more posts of more than "support!" I can't find a way to reply and keep it bumped!
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
@ml1201, is there a thread for that idea that you'd like me to add? :^)

@clockworkMoose, I actually have your thread listed (it had a large number of responses, so I thought it was definitely worth adding!). I wasn't sure what category it would go best under, so it's currently under "miscellaneous suggestions." But it can be moved to the gathering section if that's what you'd prefer. ^^
@ml1201, is there a thread for that idea that you'd like me to add? :^)

@clockworkMoose, I actually have your thread listed (it had a large number of responses, so I thought it was definitely worth adding!). I wasn't sure what category it would go best under, so it's currently under "miscellaneous suggestions." But it can be moved to the gathering section if that's what you'd prefer. ^^
Volunteer Moderator
XRwFykP.png

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8