Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Already Suggested List v2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Alphaeon

I made a wishlist suggestion, here's the link. c: Not entirely sure which category this would fall to, though...
@Alphaeon

I made a wishlist suggestion, here's the link. c: Not entirely sure which category this would fall to, though...
please add the dragon preview generator to the already suggested list. it gets suggested way too much, and the admins have already shot down the idea several times. they remove fan made generators too.
please add the dragon preview generator to the already suggested list. it gets suggested way too much, and the admins have already shot down the idea several times. they remove fan made generators too.
my_flight_rising_forum_signature_by_theparasiticbandaid-d6ajsgz.png
@Melis, okay, for simplicity's sake, I added your suggestion under the miscellaneous section. If I get another request for a profile-specific suggestion, I'll just make a new section for Clan Profile suggestions. :D

@Paintedwings, do you have a specific thread I can link to?
@Melis, okay, for simplicity's sake, I added your suggestion under the miscellaneous section. If I get another request for a profile-specific suggestion, I'll just make a new section for Clan Profile suggestions. :D

@Paintedwings, do you have a specific thread I can link to?
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon the forum search is down but i found 2 of the threads using google. there have been more but i can not find them.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=sug&id=985729&p=mb

http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=sug&id=43352&p=mb

here's an excerpt from the question and answer page so people stop trying to suggest this :/

http://flightrising.tumblr.com/post/51132810151/question-and-answer-29

angelicophelia asked: Oh! I had another question, I’m sorry. Will you guys maybe have a color/gene demo for us to play with? I just think it would be cool, especially pre-opening, to see what color combos look good with what. Also, to see what the genes would look like on existing dragons, or to see what an existing dragon would look like as a different breed. I’d love to be able to plan out my starter dragon in advance, but I know it’s probably a pain to code something extra like that now… *hopeful look*

We will not be offering a dragon generator demo, but you’ll be able to play with a mini-generator when you create your starter dragon. (Mini in that it’s limited to the starter breeds and basic patternless genes.) We decided against offering a generator that has all the options because it takes some of the discovery factor away from the community when it comes time to breed their dragons. As breeding is a core feature of the game, we want for the discovery of new results to be more meaningful. Being able to generate a preview of your perfect dragon takes a bit away from the accomplishment of breeding it.
@Alphaeon the forum search is down but i found 2 of the threads using google. there have been more but i can not find them.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=sug&id=985729&p=mb

http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=sug&id=43352&p=mb

here's an excerpt from the question and answer page so people stop trying to suggest this :/

http://flightrising.tumblr.com/post/51132810151/question-and-answer-29

angelicophelia asked: Oh! I had another question, I’m sorry. Will you guys maybe have a color/gene demo for us to play with? I just think it would be cool, especially pre-opening, to see what color combos look good with what. Also, to see what the genes would look like on existing dragons, or to see what an existing dragon would look like as a different breed. I’d love to be able to plan out my starter dragon in advance, but I know it’s probably a pain to code something extra like that now… *hopeful look*

We will not be offering a dragon generator demo, but you’ll be able to play with a mini-generator when you create your starter dragon. (Mini in that it’s limited to the starter breeds and basic patternless genes.) We decided against offering a generator that has all the options because it takes some of the discovery factor away from the community when it comes time to breed their dragons. As breeding is a core feature of the game, we want for the discovery of new results to be more meaningful. Being able to generate a preview of your perfect dragon takes a bit away from the accomplishment of breeding it.
my_flight_rising_forum_signature_by_theparasiticbandaid-d6ajsgz.png
@Paintedwings, okay, I've taken the larger demo thread and will be adding it to the list momentarily! Although I must say, judging by Xhaztol's quote in the larger thread, it doesn't sound like the devs are 100% against this idea. ^^
@Paintedwings, okay, I've taken the larger demo thread and will be adding it to the list momentarily! Although I must say, judging by Xhaztol's quote in the larger thread, it doesn't sound like the devs are 100% against this idea. ^^
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Added a new section for achievements and added Gaia's Compiled Familiar Suggestions List to the Familiars section. All suggestions for familiar concepts should be added there.

Thank you all for the contribution thus far!
Added a new section for achievements and added Gaia's Compiled Familiar Suggestions List to the Familiars section. All suggestions for familiar concepts should be added there.

Thank you all for the contribution thus far!
Volunteer Moderator
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon

Hello there! Can you please add Account: A Personal Journal! to Account Suggestions?

Thank you!

-Ronnie

**EDIT: Oh, whoops! It seems there's already a suggestion like mine! Please ignore the above request. Instead, will you please add Fetalini's Lair Journals to the list under "Account Suggestions"? Or, er, whichever suggestion category you think it fits best! xD

Thank you,

Ronnie!
@Alphaeon

Hello there! Can you please add Account: A Personal Journal! to Account Suggestions?

Thank you!

-Ronnie

**EDIT: Oh, whoops! It seems there's already a suggestion like mine! Please ignore the above request. Instead, will you please add Fetalini's Lair Journals to the list under "Account Suggestions"? Or, er, whichever suggestion category you think it fits best! xD

Thank you,

Ronnie!
VgR98md.png
@Ronnaculus, it shall be added to the Lair suggestion section. Thank you! :^)
@Ronnaculus, it shall be added to the Lair suggestion section. Thank you! :^)
Volunteer Moderator
XRwFykP.png

Hello again, @Alphaeon !

Please add Crim Collection: Increase Item Amount to the suggestions list. :"D

Thank you,

Ronnie!

Please ignore the request above! (And sorry about pinging you so much, er.)

Thank you for your patience,

Ronnie!
Hello again, @Alphaeon !

Please add Crim Collection: Increase Item Amount to the suggestions list. :"D

Thank you,

Ronnie!

Please ignore the request above! (And sorry about pinging you so much, er.)

Thank you for your patience,

Ronnie!
VgR98md.png
cool new breed!

http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=sug&id=1044047&p=mb
cool new breed!

http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=sug&id=1044047&p=mb
God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

Living one day at a time;