Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | New Kickstarter
1 2 3 4 5
I support this (super exclusive items, site optimizations, and additional new features would be great!) However, if the FR team doesn't need it, I wouldn't push them to implement one. After all, exclusive items show up every holiday, and the FR team is constantly working to make the site better.

In conclusion, yes – but not if the team doesn't want to.
I support this (super exclusive items, site optimizations, and additional new features would be great!) However, if the FR team doesn't need it, I wouldn't push them to implement one. After all, exclusive items show up every holiday, and the FR team is constantly working to make the site better.

In conclusion, yes – but not if the team doesn't want to.
I just don't see this as a necessity.
Someone else said it, you cannot always just throw money at a problem.
I would love a team of 10billion coders to work 24/7 and make FR "perfect" but really... even that would take time.

I am cool with being patient.

Not that I love the lag, and bizarre downtimes, etc. I guess I am just more low key.
I just don't see this as a necessity.
Someone else said it, you cannot always just throw money at a problem.
I would love a team of 10billion coders to work 24/7 and make FR "perfect" but really... even that would take time.

I am cool with being patient.

Not that I love the lag, and bizarre downtimes, etc. I guess I am just more low key.
Stuff will one day go here.
@lordofthedragons and @ everyone else who has commented in the thread since 2014--

For some reason this thread was necro'd? I didn't even know people kept trying to continue the discussion. Undel has already replied to this thread that a new Kickstarter is very unlikely, and I'm not interested in continuing this discussion. I don't think there's anything users can contribute to this idea if admins are not up for it. Clearly they have secured enough income via ads and gem sales to keep the site up, and the user pool is growing. This is an useless thread now.

I was pinged at least once to this thread and I just wanted to state that A) this is an useless thread and B) I don't think this discussion is worth having anymore (original thread is over 1,5 years old!). If you really want to discuss about the issue go ahead, make a new thread if you think you have new ideas that could contribute to this discussion, but I'd prefer not to get pinged in here. Thank you everyone for understanding.

@JCStitches so sorry to ping you in a same thread again, but since Undel has already replied to this thread that this idea is pretty much irrelevant could you possibly reconsider locking this thread? I don't think this discussion is worth having anymore - I understand it's a good idea not to delete the thread in case someone else gets the same idea and now the information can be found here, but like I said, I don't think anyone can really contribute to this idea any longer. Thank you!
@lordofthedragons and @ everyone else who has commented in the thread since 2014--

For some reason this thread was necro'd? I didn't even know people kept trying to continue the discussion. Undel has already replied to this thread that a new Kickstarter is very unlikely, and I'm not interested in continuing this discussion. I don't think there's anything users can contribute to this idea if admins are not up for it. Clearly they have secured enough income via ads and gem sales to keep the site up, and the user pool is growing. This is an useless thread now.

I was pinged at least once to this thread and I just wanted to state that A) this is an useless thread and B) I don't think this discussion is worth having anymore (original thread is over 1,5 years old!). If you really want to discuss about the issue go ahead, make a new thread if you think you have new ideas that could contribute to this discussion, but I'd prefer not to get pinged in here. Thank you everyone for understanding.

@JCStitches so sorry to ping you in a same thread again, but since Undel has already replied to this thread that this idea is pretty much irrelevant could you possibly reconsider locking this thread? I don't think this discussion is worth having anymore - I understand it's a good idea not to delete the thread in case someone else gets the same idea and now the information can be found here, but like I said, I don't think anyone can really contribute to this idea any longer. Thank you!
Kato-by-Mettaton-EX-01.png empty-block-01.png

they / them
previously Weenyah
Flight Rising blog | Tumblr | art Tumblr
deviantART
I'm happy to help, @Weenyah. It's no trouble at all! :)

This thread has been locked at the request of the OP.
I'm happy to help, @Weenyah. It's no trouble at all! :)

This thread has been locked at the request of the OP.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
1 2 3 4 5