Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Elvish's Imp Accents; NEW! Winter Deer M
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 17 18
@ronnster
Added you to the list. ^_^
@ronnster
Added you to the list. ^_^
@TheElvishDevil
Can I get a slot on both the new ones please? :) And I thought I took a slot of the Female Wildcat too? :O How much total do I owe for everything? :)
@TheElvishDevil
Can I get a slot on both the new ones please? :) And I thought I took a slot of the Female Wildcat too? :O How much total do I owe for everything? :)
| Seeking Scythe Kamaitachi and Swipp Haoris/Offering Money and Dragons: Here |
ebilkirabanner_zpsfc70cc72.png
@EbilKira
Added you to all three. ^_^ It is 1.5k gems in total (I am guessing that meant you wanted a slot for the Wild Cat F as well? If not, it is 1k gems).
@EbilKira
Added you to all three. ^_^ It is 1.5k gems in total (I am guessing that meant you wanted a slot for the Wild Cat F as well? If not, it is 1k gems).
@TheElvishDevil
It did indeed :) Sending gems
@TheElvishDevil
It did indeed :) Sending gems
| Seeking Scythe Kamaitachi and Swipp Haoris/Offering Money and Dragons: Here |
ebilkirabanner_zpsfc70cc72.png
@EbilKira @ronnster @Laurry @Minx @ElectricPegasus
New accent added. ^_^
@EbilKira @ronnster @Laurry @Minx @ElectricPegasus
New accent added. ^_^
@TheElvishDevil

nnnhgh. animal accents. i like~

Can you put me down for the veryyy last spot, please? I'd be almost able to pay in a mix of treasure and gems, but I'd actually like to pay in gems only because I'm saving up my treasure to buy the last two skins from the earth festival. The coliseum is being a butt and I've only gotten one chest. just one lonesome lil "opal skin" chest.. 'orz

so yeah, I have to resort to buying the remaining two and, of course, the two I need are like about 100k and 50k average cost respectively. the cost will prolly double tomorrow due to people rushing to buy skins they are missing before the prices get reallyyyy /super/ crazy :c

I have about 150 gems currently and I had only about 10 gems an hour and a half ago so it shouldn't be toooo long until I get the 550 gems *knocks on wood*. I at least want to pay 450/550 in pure gems. If worst comes the worst, I'll delve into my wee treasure stash to pay for the remainder of the price. *crosses fingers for some good gems sales however*
@TheElvishDevil

nnnhgh. animal accents. i like~

Can you put me down for the veryyy last spot, please? I'd be almost able to pay in a mix of treasure and gems, but I'd actually like to pay in gems only because I'm saving up my treasure to buy the last two skins from the earth festival. The coliseum is being a butt and I've only gotten one chest. just one lonesome lil "opal skin" chest.. 'orz

so yeah, I have to resort to buying the remaining two and, of course, the two I need are like about 100k and 50k average cost respectively. the cost will prolly double tomorrow due to people rushing to buy skins they are missing before the prices get reallyyyy /super/ crazy :c

I have about 150 gems currently and I had only about 10 gems an hour and a half ago so it shouldn't be toooo long until I get the 550 gems *knocks on wood*. I at least want to pay 450/550 in pure gems. If worst comes the worst, I'll delve into my wee treasure stash to pay for the remainder of the price. *crosses fingers for some good gems sales however*
*in monotonous voice* Bueller... Bueller...

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
@ronnster
Added, that is fine. ^_^

I love animal accents as well, I will definitely be making more. Any suggestions?
@ronnster
Added, that is fine. ^_^

I love animal accents as well, I will definitely be making more. Any suggestions?
@TheElvishDevil
Could I take a Winter Deer M slot please?
Sending payment now! :)
@TheElvishDevil
Could I take a Winter Deer M slot please?
Sending payment now! :)
coatls are dead to me
@Glacies
Adding you now, thank you. ^_^
@Glacies
Adding you now, thank you. ^_^
@theelvishdevil

i'd like a copy of the new accent! is treasure okay?
@theelvishdevil

i'd like a copy of the new accent! is treasure okay?
tumblr_inline_nrr6i5ioqL1qzt4nm_500.gif
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 17 18