Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Elvish's Imp Accents; NEW! Winter Deer M
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@finches
Yes, treasure is fine. ^_^
@finches
Yes, treasure is fine. ^_^
@EbilKira @ronnster @Glacies @finches
The Winter Deer male accent has now been submitted. ^_^
@EbilKira @ronnster @Glacies @finches
The Winter Deer male accent has now been submitted. ^_^
Can you add me to the Winter Deer M list? I don't have an imp for it yet, but you're making me get another now!
Can you add me to the Winter Deer M list? I don't have an imp for it yet, but you're making me get another now!
[img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/skins/2232.png[/img] [b]The Wild Cat F accent has now been approved![/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=994691] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/9947/994691_350.png[/img] [/url] @ElectricPegasus I will add you now. ^_^ I am glad that you like it :D
2232.png
The Wild Cat F accent has now been approved!

994691_350.png

@ElectricPegasus
I will add you now. ^_^ I am glad that you like it :D
@TheElvishDevil
That Kabuki F accent would be brilliant for my Amaterasu Imperial. Nicely done. =)
Would you happen to have any available for purchase?
@TheElvishDevil
That Kabuki F accent would be brilliant for my Amaterasu Imperial. Nicely done. =)
Would you happen to have any available for purchase?
cnFe09Q.gif
@SchwarzwindSin
Thank you ^_^ and possibly, but only if I sold one of the two I wanted to keep.
@SchwarzwindSin
Thank you ^_^ and possibly, but only if I sold one of the two I wanted to keep.
@TheElvishDevil
No prob. =)
Ah alrighty then. If you ever change your mind though, please let me know so I can scrounge up some extra dough. I've gotta stop making dragon/gene impulse buys on the AH before I go bankrupt, lol.
Perhaps I should've have asked this before... what would you value this at?
@TheElvishDevil
No prob. =)
Ah alrighty then. If you ever change your mind though, please let me know so I can scrounge up some extra dough. I've gotta stop making dragon/gene impulse buys on the AH before I go bankrupt, lol.
Perhaps I should've have asked this before... what would you value this at?
cnFe09Q.gif
@SchwarzwindSin
They were originally priced at 600 gems each, but as I am not sure if I really want to part with one I would be looking for offers of above that. I was too hasty to sell off one of the two Kabuki M accents that I kept and I regret that now, so I am not going to part with one of the female ones so easilly.
@SchwarzwindSin
They were originally priced at 600 gems each, but as I am not sure if I really want to part with one I would be looking for offers of above that. I was too hasty to sell off one of the two Kabuki M accents that I kept and I regret that now, so I am not going to part with one of the female ones so easilly.
[quote name="TheElvishDevil" date="2013-12-04 09:31:32"]@SchwarzwindSin They were originally priced at 600 gems each, but as I am not sure if I really want to part with one I would be looking for offers of above that. I was too hasty to sell off one of the two Kabuki M accents that I kept and I regret that now, so I am not going to part with one of the female ones so easilly.[/quote] @TheElvishDevil I totally understand. If I had nifty skins like these, it would prove difficult for me to part with them as well. =) I'm in the process of another possible gem purchase, but I don't know if it's going to go through. (I may have inadvertently offended the buyer... T_T) Once things are cleared up there, I'll have a more firm grasp on what offers, if any, I can provide.
TheElvishDevil wrote on 2013-12-04 09:31:32:
@SchwarzwindSin

@TheElvishDevil
I totally understand. If I had nifty skins like these, it would prove difficult for me to part with them as well. =)

I'm in the process of another possible gem purchase, but I don't know if it's going to go through. (I may have inadvertently offended the buyer... T_T) Once things are cleared up there, I'll have a more firm grasp on what offers, if any, I can provide.
cnFe09Q.gif
Deer skin please. should i send the money now?
Deer skin please. should i send the money now?
cFb2Znk.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18