Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | MiiR ~ Peacock Coatls
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 115 116
@miirshroom No problem. :) Please ping me when you have more.
@miirshroom No problem. :) Please ping me when you have more.
@miirshroom Could you also ping me when you get some more of the male guardian fish scale accents? I want a copy so bad, you don't even know. I mean, I got a copy of the female guardian version you were selling on the AH the other day, and I am so freakin' in love with it: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=355224] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/3553/355224_350.png[/img] [/url] My premier coli fighter now looks so awesome!! Thank you for making such lovely accents. :)
@miirshroom
Could you also ping me when you get some more of the male guardian fish scale accents? I want a copy so bad, you don't even know.

I mean, I got a copy of the female guardian version you were selling on the AH the other day, and I am so freakin' in love with it:

355224_350.png

My premier coli fighter now looks so awesome!! Thank you for making such lovely accents. :)
@miirshroom

Could you let me know when or if you'll be submitting more of the Female Guardian Fish Scale version 2.0?
I'd love to get one if possible but I believe you've sold out?
@miirshroom

Could you let me know when or if you'll be submitting more of the Female Guardian Fish Scale version 2.0?
I'd love to get one if possible but I believe you've sold out?

newsig1_by_araktugage-d9o53os.png
@miirshroom
Yes! Please ping me! I moight take a male and fermale one after all.
@miirshroom
Yes! Please ping me! I moight take a male and fermale one after all.
@herongale
Thanks for sharing! Looks great with those red-gold colours and accessories =D

@Handsome @Draconicrose @Lowkey

I've received more copies of the Fish Scale Accents (2.0) for the Male and Female Guardian, so those are up for sale again. Current price is 550 gems or 150 000 treasure. Send me a PM with the gems/treasure (making sure to note whether you want the male, female or one of each) and I can send you back the accent =)
@herongale
Thanks for sharing! Looks great with those red-gold colours and accessories =D

@Handsome @Draconicrose @Lowkey

I've received more copies of the Fish Scale Accents (2.0) for the Male and Female Guardian, so those are up for sale again. Current price is 550 gems or 150 000 treasure. Send me a PM with the gems/treasure (making sure to note whether you want the male, female or one of each) and I can send you back the accent =)
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@miirshroom
Sent payment for guardian male fish accent.
c:
@miirshroom
Sent payment for guardian male fish accent.
c:
@miirshroom
Sent payment for female fish scales.
@miirshroom
Sent payment for female fish scales.
@miirshroom

I absolutely love your scale accents (points at avatar), especially the ones for Guardians, they're just wonderful and I would love to get more. Can I be put on the ping list please, for any scales? Would love to see and buy more of these lovely accents when I have the gems/treasure for it.
@miirshroom

I absolutely love your scale accents (points at avatar), especially the ones for Guardians, they're just wonderful and I would love to get more. Can I be put on the ping list please, for any scales? Would love to see and buy more of these lovely accents when I have the gems/treasure for it.
alWiqh6.png
@miirshroom would LOVE a ping whenever you finish the male fae accent and/or when the female one is reprinted! it's gorgeous :D thanks!
@miirshroom would LOVE a ping whenever you finish the male fae accent and/or when the female one is reprinted! it's gorgeous :D thanks!
whalesbone.png
Just posting here so I can find this tomorrow when I have no more gems because of this shop! :)
Just posting here so I can find this tomorrow when I have no more gems because of this shop! :)
If you're trying to get my attention in the forums, please @ me!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 115 116