Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | MiiR ~ Peacock Coatls
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 115 116
@miirshroom
Man the WIP looks already awesome, can't wait for the finished skin!
@miirshroom
Man the WIP looks already awesome, can't wait for the finished skin!
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
@Violet There will be previews on white spirals, so you'll be able to see whether you like it alright on white spirals. Otherwise, I am testing on white bodies, and the highlights aren't very visible, but the black scale edges stand out alright.

@TheElvishDevil Thanks, and alright I will add you =]
@Violet There will be previews on white spirals, so you'll be able to see whether you like it alright on white spirals. Otherwise, I am testing on white bodies, and the highlights aren't very visible, but the black scale edges stand out alright.

@TheElvishDevil Thanks, and alright I will add you =]
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@miirshroom

Can you please put me on the scale ping list as well =)
@miirshroom

Can you please put me on the scale ping list as well =)
I'd love to be pinged for the Spiral skin!!
I'd love to be pinged for the Spiral skin!!
tumblr_ntrk5fRxsj1sk2f1lo1_500.png
Please throw me onto the ping list, I'd like to be on the lookout for a male Guardian or Imperial, depending on what happens later on.
Please throw me onto the ping list, I'd like to be on the lookout for a male Guardian or Imperial, depending on what happens later on.
@Ares @Julia
Ah, I've been neglecting my thread and it's been a while, but I've updated the ping list now.

There is also a status update on the spiral, which been slow going partly because this is a busy time of year for me, and partly because I keep redoing certain areas (Ever look really closely at the spiral lines? There's just enough definition to the scales to force them being used as a guideline, but there are places where the existing lines just...stop making sense)

@Lethosos
Still a couple of male Guardian accents floating around, if you wish to buy one. And was it the female Imperial accent you were interested in, or a male Imperial? The male Imp is pretty low on my to-do list, due to there already being a nice scale accent in the form of eliskan's "Shimmerscale" (I have it on my dragon named "Relic")
@Ares @Julia
Ah, I've been neglecting my thread and it's been a while, but I've updated the ping list now.

There is also a status update on the spiral, which been slow going partly because this is a busy time of year for me, and partly because I keep redoing certain areas (Ever look really closely at the spiral lines? There's just enough definition to the scales to force them being used as a guideline, but there are places where the existing lines just...stop making sense)

@Lethosos
Still a couple of male Guardian accents floating around, if you wish to buy one. And was it the female Imperial accent you were interested in, or a male Imperial? The male Imp is pretty low on my to-do list, due to there already being a nice scale accent in the form of eliskan's "Shimmerscale" (I have it on my dragon named "Relic")
@miirshroom

Well, definitely interested in the male guardian, but for the Imperial, it was gonna be the male but I've decided on trying my hand at a jade bellyscale accent instead, as a Wood theme might fit him better.

Let me make some descions first about fiances first, then I'll toss some payment your way for the male guardian scales.
@miirshroom

Well, definitely interested in the male guardian, but for the Imperial, it was gonna be the male but I've decided on trying my hand at a jade bellyscale accent instead, as a Wood theme might fit him better.

Let me make some descions first about fiances first, then I'll toss some payment your way for the male guardian scales.
@miirshroom Any chance you'll be able to show a preview of the male guardian scales accent over tiger/stripes? /interested
@miirshroom Any chance you'll be able to show a preview of the male guardian scales accent over tiger/stripes? /interested
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@miirshroom
I would definitely like one male and one female guardian fish scale (if there are treasure copies left), but I wanted to know if the scale pattern was the same one for both dark and light skin colors. That's what it looks like from the list, but I wasn't sure.

If it is just one pattern for both darks and lights then the total comes to 145k treasure, correct?
@miirshroom
I would definitely like one male and one female guardian fish scale (if there are treasure copies left), but I wanted to know if the scale pattern was the same one for both dark and light skin colors. That's what it looks like from the list, but I wasn't sure.

If it is just one pattern for both darks and lights then the total comes to 145k treasure, correct?
@Rhea
With tiger stripes it looks about like this: Tiger and seraph pattern

@Jayara
Yep, just one for light and dark. I didn't actually notice that I had different prices for the male and female, but I am okay with 145k since you're the first person to point it out to me (most sales transactions I've done have been through the marketplace), and you're avoiding the sales tax of the marketplace anyways.
@Rhea
With tiger stripes it looks about like this: Tiger and seraph pattern

@Jayara
Yep, just one for light and dark. I didn't actually notice that I had different prices for the male and female, but I am okay with 145k since you're the first person to point it out to me (most sales transactions I've done have been through the marketplace), and you're avoiding the sales tax of the marketplace anyways.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 115 116