Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [ starlight ] coatl cats - open!
1 2 3 4 5
Slot for both please
Slot for both please
tumblr_osnaa09fPS1uo28ybo6_r1_500.png
Coatl Cat M slot please! ^^
Coatl Cat M slot please! ^^
50027313-70-F2-43-D9-82-A8-1-ADC374-D795-D.pngLittle-art-shop-icon.png81-C46502-A45-B-4-A84-BD72-4-A4-A8-F6-E73-B3.pngLittle-wishlist-icon.pngaccent-shop.png
slot for M please!
slot for M please!
Exu1n39.png dT9HQge.png
vZmPWxA.png
qjxrAwx.png
Pgv53XB.png
LGvol4P.png
xYQkuHQ.png
I'd like to sign up for run 2 of Coatl Cat M!
I'd like to sign up for run 2 of Coatl Cat M!
1PQp3Bb.png
@decadent @gaston @zeco5000 @00riku00 @cherryfleck @quetzy @ohbruther @sarcastichawke so sorry for double-pinging some of you, but this is the male accent run 2 group, and we've hit 6 slots! if you could please send me 300g for your accent payment, then once we fill the last 2 slots and get them paid i will send this one for printing!

@00riku00 if you could also send me 300g for the female accent, you snagged the last spot for the first run!

@sarcastichawke you are in the second run for the female accent, and i've got your payment! we'll just need to wait for that one to fill up before i can print it!

once again if i missed anything please let me know! all payments have been recorded as well!
@decadent @gaston @zeco5000 @00riku00 @cherryfleck @quetzy @ohbruther @sarcastichawke so sorry for double-pinging some of you, but this is the male accent run 2 group, and we've hit 6 slots! if you could please send me 300g for your accent payment, then once we fill the last 2 slots and get them paid i will send this one for printing!

@00riku00 if you could also send me 300g for the female accent, you snagged the last spot for the first run!

@sarcastichawke you are in the second run for the female accent, and i've got your payment! we'll just need to wait for that one to fill up before i can print it!

once again if i missed anything please let me know! all payments have been recorded as well!
..................................................................... DGvY4qO.gif
Pinglist please, so cute
Pinglist please, so cute
[G1s& special eye]Auraboa Scry
banner_02.pngbanner_03.gifbanner_04.gif
@yukublack got it! :)
@yukublack got it! :)
..................................................................... DGvY4qO.gif
I have sent the payment for both skins now. ( I’m at work, that’s why it took me awhile to respond)
I have sent the payment for both skins now. ( I’m at work, that’s why it took me awhile to respond)
tumblr_osnaa09fPS1uo28ybo6_r1_500.png
@00Riku00 no problemo at all :) thanks!
@00Riku00 no problemo at all :) thanks!
@starlightly

I'd love a slot for both versions please, and to be added to your ping list!
@starlightly

I'd love a slot for both versions please, and to be added to your ping list!
jLiqsFS.png VOrlSve.pngpevm1KW.pngCsS6sbk.pngKF6sTbx.gif
1 2 3 4 5