Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Haze's Custom Skins
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Phanerozoic hello! I’d be happy to do some smoke and fire!
@Phanerozoic hello! I’d be happy to do some smoke and fire!
---- ---- xtfKSzI.png
Okay so the custom is for this girl! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69882046][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/698821/69882046_350.png[/img][/url] Has lore in bio, but the beats I wast for the skin are: - smoke coming from mouth. Maybe a glow at the mouth area of the smoke like the bottom smoke from an erupting volcano? - smaller lava/fire veins on body/wings/legs The general inspo for her is like, volcanoes? She's sorta based of the Permian mass extinction which was a volcanic winter caused by a giant volcano in present-day Siberia that was less of a traditional shape and more lava and ash seeping from gashes in the earth. I'm thinking accent coverage but would be happy to do skin coverage if you think it would be easier to work with! I've got like 7kg vaulted so upping is no problem.
Okay so the custom is for this girl!

69882046_350.png

Has lore in bio, but the beats I wast for the skin are:
- smoke coming from mouth. Maybe a glow at the mouth area of the smoke like the bottom smoke from an erupting volcano?
- smaller lava/fire veins on body/wings/legs

The general inspo for her is like, volcanoes? She's sorta based of the Permian mass extinction which was a volcanic winter caused by a giant volcano in present-day Siberia that was less of a traditional shape and more lava and ash seeping from gashes in the earth.

I'm thinking accent coverage but would be happy to do skin coverage if you think it would be easier to work with! I've got like 7kg vaulted so upping is no problem.

He/him | FRT+1 x
@Phanerozoic yeah I think I can do that! I’ll draw up a sketch and get back to you!
@Phanerozoic yeah I think I can do that! I’ll draw up a sketch and get back to you!
---- ---- xtfKSzI.png
That sounds good! Please let me know the price once you have decided it, and the coverage. Thank you so much!
That sounds good! Please let me know the price once you have decided it, and the coverage. Thank you so much!

He/him | FRT+1 x
I'm not saying now, but I might (very possibly will) find intrest in obtaining a skin of yours is the distant future, however, this may not be for a few months; just making this to let you know I may make contact again!
I'm not saying now, but I might (very possibly will) find intrest in obtaining a skin of yours is the distant future, however, this may not be for a few months; just making this to let you know I may make contact again!
Give a like if you think they're cool--->86520977.png93331792.png84977690.png
@ChaoticFriendzy no problem! I’m happy you’re interested! I look forward to seeing you here in the future! :D
@ChaoticFriendzy no problem! I’m happy you’re interested! I look forward to seeing you here in the future! :D
---- ---- xtfKSzI.png
@Hazelgem Hi there! I saw you had done the "I refuse to die" skin [skin=55481] Would it be possible to request a reprint or something like that? If so, how much? Or maybe you have a spare copy for sale? I am in love with that one for a derg of mine, seen below. Let me know if you would do something like that :) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92789728][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=4411480&skin=55481&apparel=26280,28050,29228,29223,29233,29239,29244,1750&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url]
@Hazelgem
Hi there!
I saw you had done the "I refuse to die" skin
Would it be possible to request a reprint or something like that? If so, how much? Or maybe you have a spare copy for sale?
I am in love with that one for a derg of mine, seen below.
Let me know if you would do something like that :)

scry?sdid=4411480&skin=55481&apparel=26280,28050,29228,29223,29233,29239,29244,1750&xt=dressing.png
dI6Mosy.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Wishlist | Hatchery |....
| Projects | G1 Sales |
....| Egg Exchange |
..| FAQ | G1 Project |
|
|
|
|
|
|
91914345.png84899325.png
Hey there! Do you still have any open slots for an accent?
Hey there! Do you still have any open slots for an accent?
tumblr_oc1hsaWFm91v8zj2wo1_400.gif
@Tazmir hello! The person who commissioned it ordered 5 copies so they might have some spares available :) if not, I do have one copy I might be able to sell ^^

Also, I love the outfit you have there!
@Tazmir hello! The person who commissioned it ordered 5 copies so they might have some spares available :) if not, I do have one copy I might be able to sell ^^

Also, I love the outfit you have there!
---- ---- xtfKSzI.png
@quietsea hello! I’m a bit busy rn but if it’s an easy accent to make, i might be able to work on it! What did you have in mind? :)
@quietsea hello! I’m a bit busy rn but if it’s an easy accent to make, i might be able to work on it! What did you have in mind? :)
---- ---- xtfKSzI.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7