Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | RBC Reject: Ozymandias (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4
[center] [size = 5][b]CLOSED[/b][/size] [size = 5][u]Skin: Ozymandias[/u][/size] for Pearl M [columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/t10nc5K.png[/img] [nextcol] [quote] [size=4][b](Click [url=https://reskin.vendrus.teamfrag.net/skins/0ca6d59e]here[/url] for reskin link, click [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/3292391/1#post_55586311]here[/url] for potential scries.)[/b][/size] Slots: 1. Synthsational (p) 2. ViolentViolet77 (p) 3. EverGiven (p) 4. MasakiSaphir (p) 5. Lexreon (p) 6. Aeriel (p) 7. Creak (p) 8. Hawktalon 9. 10. [/quote] [/columns] [/center] Hello! Based on my interest check, I've decided to bite the bullet and print my Rockbreaker's reject, Ozymandias! Ping me to sign up for a slot. As a heads up, I don't have enough gems on hand to buy blueprints, so once printing starts I will require the payment up front - but please don't send me the gems right away! Price will be subject to change based on number of people who sign up for a slot - it will be 750 g for 5 or 7 slots, 670 g for 8, and 600 g for 9-10 slots (I just mainly need to be able to cover the blueprints). Preorders closes at rollover on Nov 9th, after which I'll ping everyone who signed up with the price, after which please send the payment within 2 days! I'll be pinging the signup list for when it gets sent to the queue, if anything goes wrong, etc etc but you're interested in any general updates or future reruns, I also have a pinglist below. [center][pinglist=13376][/center] Some other notes: [LIST] [*] I can take treasure 1:1000; let me know if that's the case. [*] I [i]think[/i] it should be all good on shadows and lines (and other guidelines ) since it got honorable mention and I'd imagine that means it's got approval? If I do run into issues with approval I'll let people know and what the tweaks are (assuming it even gets to that stage). [*] Depending on the interest, I might consider recolors? If you're interested in a recolor let me know and specify any specific colors/themes. [*] If this doesn't get printed/garner enough interest I'll probably save it for next year's RBC after some tweaking. [*] This is my first skin and first attempt at selling a UMA (or like, anything that's not a dragon) so let me know if I'm breaking any rules or etiquette or anything lmao. [/LIST] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/3286613]Click here for the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Pearlcatcher M, Skincent, festival, earth flight, desert, royalty[/center][br][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0]pinglist was here[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
CLOSED

Skin: Ozymandias
for Pearl M
t10nc5K.png
Quote:
(Click here for reskin link, click here for potential scries.)

Slots:
1. Synthsational (p)
2. ViolentViolet77 (p)
3. EverGiven (p)
4. MasakiSaphir (p)
5. Lexreon (p)
6. Aeriel (p)
7. Creak (p)
8. Hawktalon

Hello! Based on my interest check, I've decided to bite the bullet and print my Rockbreaker's reject, Ozymandias! Ping me to sign up for a slot. As a heads up, I don't have enough gems on hand to buy blueprints, so once printing starts I will require the payment up front - but please don't send me the gems right away! Price will be subject to change based on number of people who sign up for a slot - it will be 750 g for 5 or 7 slots, 670 g for 8, and 600 g for 9-10 slots (I just mainly need to be able to cover the blueprints).

Preorders closes at rollover on Nov 9th, after which I'll ping everyone who signed up with the price, after which please send the payment within 2 days! I'll be pinging the signup list for when it gets sent to the queue, if anything goes wrong, etc etc but you're interested in any general updates or future reruns, I also have a pinglist below.

Some other notes:
  • I can take treasure 1:1000; let me know if that's the case.
  • I think it should be all good on shadows and lines (and other guidelines ) since it got honorable mention and I'd imagine that means it's got approval? If I do run into issues with approval I'll let people know and what the tweaks are (assuming it even gets to that stage).
  • Depending on the interest, I might consider recolors? If you're interested in a recolor let me know and specify any specific colors/themes.
  • If this doesn't get printed/garner enough interest I'll probably save it for next year's RBC after some tweaking.
  • This is my first skin and first attempt at selling a UMA (or like, anything that's not a dragon) so let me know if I'm breaking any rules or etiquette or anything lmao.

Click here for the GASP thread!

Pearlcatcher M, Skincent, festival, earth flight, desert, royalty

pinglist was here
Apopts hub!
71814774.png
[center] [size=4][b]Potential Scries![/b][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/nIeYpkF.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/iNNuNRB.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/OmQOmZr.png[/img] [/center]
Potential Scries!

nIeYpkF.png

iNNuNRB.png

OmQOmZr.png

Apopts hub!
71814774.png
Reserve just in case I guess
Reserve just in case I guess
Apopts hub!
71814774.png
As you know, I would love one and have subscribed. (I will do my best to get the gems, it's been a while since I had to gather gems, so I'm a little rusty)
As you know, I would love one and have subscribed. (I will do my best to get the gems, it's been a while since I had to gather gems, so I'm a little rusty)
bump before I go to bed!
bump before I go to bed!
Apopts hub!
71814774.png
I’d love a slot please!
I’d love a slot please!

dFnwkLI.png
HdmxfuE.png
ePOliyb.png
33.gif
Interested[emoji=four leaf clover size=1]
Interested
H9klr6C.png89210346.png82534567.png74482983.png75493948.png
Slot please!
Slot please!
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
@Ozymandias
Hello! I'm pinging you all because I've figured I've gathered enough interest for an attempt at printing - thank you all for your support! I've edited the first post for preorders, and I figured that I'd give about 24 hours for you guys to sign up for a slot before I ping GASP - if you're fully interested in buying a copy, just ping me and I'll put you on the list.

@EverGiven @Synthsational @Hawktalon I know you all responded with interest in a signing up for a slot - let me know if that's still the case!
@Ozymandias
Hello! I'm pinging you all because I've figured I've gathered enough interest for an attempt at printing - thank you all for your support! I've edited the first post for preorders, and I figured that I'd give about 24 hours for you guys to sign up for a slot before I ping GASP - if you're fully interested in buying a copy, just ping me and I'll put you on the list.

@EverGiven @Synthsational @Hawktalon I know you all responded with interest in a signing up for a slot - let me know if that's still the case!
Apopts hub!
71814774.png
@BeeWhisperer

I’m still interested in getting a slot :)
@BeeWhisperer

I’m still interested in getting a slot :)

dFnwkLI.png
HdmxfuE.png
ePOliyb.png
33.gif
1 2 3 4