Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | RBC Reject: Ozymandias (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4
[emoji=pearlcatcher laughing size=1]

Apopts hub!
71814774.png

Apopts hub!
71814774.png

Apopts hub!
71814774.png
@Synthsational
@ViolentViolet77
@EverGiven
@MasakiSaphir
@Lexreon
@Aeriel
@Creak
@Hawktalon

Sorry for the late ping guys! Preorders are closed, and thank you all for signing up for my first skin! With 8 people, the price of the skin will be 670 g - PM is preferred for tracking purposes but either way is fine. You send it in in roughly the next two days. If there's any issues in getting the payment to me please let me know, as I cannot print/get the blueprints without all the payments. I'll be marking down all the payments in the first post, and once all of them have been sent in, I'll ping you guys again when the skins been sent to the queue (although if you don't pings let me know).

Feel free to message/ping me if you have any more questions, and thanks again!
@Synthsational
@ViolentViolet77
@EverGiven
@MasakiSaphir
@Lexreon
@Aeriel
@Creak
@Hawktalon

Sorry for the late ping guys! Preorders are closed, and thank you all for signing up for my first skin! With 8 people, the price of the skin will be 670 g - PM is preferred for tracking purposes but either way is fine. You send it in in roughly the next two days. If there's any issues in getting the payment to me please let me know, as I cannot print/get the blueprints without all the payments. I'll be marking down all the payments in the first post, and once all of them have been sent in, I'll ping you guys again when the skins been sent to the queue (although if you don't pings let me know).

Feel free to message/ping me if you have any more questions, and thanks again!
Apopts hub!
71814774.png
Payment sent via PM. Thanks!
Payment sent via PM. Thanks!
ZU5HtR6.png
Payment sent! Hope it goes smoothly!
Payment sent! Hope it goes smoothly!
I'm a bit low on gems at the moment so I will sent the payment once I am able to do some currency conversions!!

Thank you and I'm very excited for this skin. :)
I'm a bit low on gems at the moment so I will sent the payment once I am able to do some currency conversions!!

Thank you and I'm very excited for this skin. :)
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
vllAd2z.png
@Synthsational @ViolentViolet77 @EverGiven @MasakiSaphir @Lexreon @Aeriel @Creak @Hawktalon [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/883108614720610335/1184737850030305321/image.png[/img] And it's been done! Fingers crossed it'll pass through the first time, but I'll let you guys know when it doesn't and what the changes are - otherwise when they arrive the skins will be send to everyone via PA.
@Synthsational
@ViolentViolet77
@EverGiven
@MasakiSaphir
@Lexreon
@Aeriel
@Creak
@Hawktalon

image.png

And it's been done! Fingers crossed it'll pass through the first time, but I'll let you guys know when it doesn't and what the changes are - otherwise when they arrive the skins will be send to everyone via PA.
Apopts hub!
71814774.png
-claps hands- I'm looking forward to this skin so much! I managed to find a dragon with perfect colours for it. (I tried to breed one but the perfect pearlie showed up on the ah a few days ago)
-claps hands- I'm looking forward to this skin so much! I managed to find a dragon with perfect colours for it. (I tried to breed one but the perfect pearlie showed up on the ah a few days ago)
oooh, I'd love to check it out once the skin/apparel's on! (and thanks again for the inital encouragement lmao)
oooh, I'd love to check it out once the skin/apparel's on! (and thanks again for the inital encouragement lmao)
Apopts hub!
71814774.png
1 2 3 4