Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Radioaccents (F Aura - Snake Collars)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Dinomatika @rainbowditto @thatwhatthing @Doki @countbugula

Round 1 has been filled up for It'sss Not a Phase! Feel free to shoot payments over via CR or PM and I'll get that order submitted. If you ordered for multiple slots, feel free to send all payment together and I'll mark you paid! Thanks :)

Paid: @chaoticpeace @StrawberryAlex @Tithe @Peisinoe
@Dinomatika @rainbowditto @thatwhatthing @Doki @countbugula

Round 1 has been filled up for It'sss Not a Phase! Feel free to shoot payments over via CR or PM and I'll get that order submitted. If you ordered for multiple slots, feel free to send all payment together and I'll mark you paid! Thanks :)

Paid: @chaoticpeace @StrawberryAlex @Tithe @Peisinoe
CCFamjB.png
aC86tUH.pngNOP5viO.pngUU9vIu2.png
@Nuclearloop thank you!
@Nuclearloop thank you!
mojxxOc.jpg
Good morning! There's one more spot for Colorful Collarsss - F Auraboa (Medusa) (+1 if anyone wants it otherwise that'll just be my copy)

@okcomputer @Trachynhawb @xenonentity @countbugula @Kuzcat @polliwog If you guys would like to start sending prepayment over I'll get that order submitted!

Paid: @StrawberryAlex @princesquishable
Good morning! There's one more spot for Colorful Collarsss - F Auraboa (Medusa) (+1 if anyone wants it otherwise that'll just be my copy)

@okcomputer @Trachynhawb @xenonentity @countbugula @Kuzcat @polliwog If you guys would like to start sending prepayment over I'll get that order submitted!

Paid: @StrawberryAlex @princesquishable
CCFamjB.png
Good afternoon! Consolidating the pings for prepayments to one post, sorry if you've been pinged twice. All three first rounds have gone to print, so prepayments can be sent via CR or PM. If I don't hear from folks with slots in the next day or two I'll reopen the slot for this run, I'll shoot out PMs tomorrow since I know pings can get lost sometimes Also let me know if I missed you, or you've already paid and I bungled something on my end, thanks! [emoji=guardian happy size=1] [center] [b]It'sss Not a Phase[/b] [sub]Paid: @Doki @countbugula @Dinomatika @thatwhatthing @rainbowditto [/sub] [b]Sssnowy Weather[/b] [sub]Paid:@Trachynhawb @SilentWanderer @okcomputer @Etymology @polliwog @countbugula [/sub] [b]Colorful Collarsss[/b] [sub]Paid: @countbugula @Trachynhawb @okcomputer @polliwog @Kuzcat @xenonentity[/sub][/center]
Good afternoon! Consolidating the pings for prepayments to one post, sorry if you've been pinged twice. All three first rounds have gone to print, so prepayments can be sent via CR or PM. If I don't hear from folks with slots in the next day or two I'll reopen the slot for this run, I'll shoot out PMs tomorrow since I know pings can get lost sometimes

Also let me know if I missed you, or you've already paid and I bungled something on my end, thanks!
CCFamjB.png
@Nuclearloop

Payment sent! <3
@Nuclearloop

Payment sent! <3
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
Payment sent!
Payment sent!
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
progen-small.pngsignature-badge.jpg kashan-icon-small.pngbadge-Strange-Sisters-small.png
@Annular Eclipse UMA @Nuke's Accent Hub (General Pinglist)

There are 4 copies of Annular Solar Eclipse in the AH

500G/KT

I'm not doing a new run of this for a bit, but you can sub to this list if you'd like a ping for future print runs:
@Annular Eclipse UMA @Nuke's Accent Hub (General Pinglist)

There are 4 copies of Annular Solar Eclipse in the AH

500G/KT

I'm not doing a new run of this for a bit, but you can sub to this list if you'd like a ping for future print runs:
CCFamjB.png
Hello, may I have a slot for Colorful Collarsss and for Sssnowy Weather please? Thank you[emoji=four leaf clover size=1]
Hello, may I have a slot for Colorful Collarsss and for Sssnowy Weather please? Thank you
H9klr6C.png89210346.png82534567.png74482983.png75493948.png
@MasakiSaphir added! Feel free to send payment for Colorful Collarsss, you can send for Sssnowy Weather as well or you can wait til that print run is ready to go, thanks!
@MasakiSaphir added! Feel free to send payment for Colorful Collarsss, you can send for Sssnowy Weather as well or you can wait til that print run is ready to go, thanks!
CCFamjB.png
Thank you, will send payment for both in a few moments[emoji=four leaf clover size=1]
Thank you, will send payment for both in a few moments
H9klr6C.png89210346.png82534567.png74482983.png75493948.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12