Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | insular skins | new spiral M
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37
[center][size=4][font=garamond] pinglists: [pinglist=2619][pinglist=2622][pinglist=2629] [size=4][font=garamond] current / latest runs: [columns][img]https://file.garden/ZdjYD5zmo3pLm6X7/V2.png[/img][nextcol][indent][nextcol][center][font=calibri][i]hazy moonbow Limited to 20 copies 900g [b]Slots full[/b] [url=https://reskin.vendrus.teamfrag.net/skins/650e0d89]preview[/url][/columns] [columns][img]https://file.garden/ZdjYD5zmo3pLm6X7/Sv2.png[/img][nextcol][indent][nextcol][center][font=calibri][i]sepia moonbow Limited to 20 copies 900g [b]slots full[/b] [url=https://reskin.vendrus.teamfrag.net/skins/831883eb]preview[/url][/columns] [size=4][font=garamond]Track your slots with [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kEFgZGNeUHZBmmwBNFUM6aFCs_RxYOM4fZv7NeYsYlM/edit]this spreadsheet[/url] [/center] [size=4][font=garamond][b]Instructions:[/b] - please comment in the thread what you are ordering, and then send prepayment via 1-way CR or PM. i will then add your username to the spreadsheet. - the minimum number of slots to cover blueprint cost must be prepaid to print a run. - final prints may look slightly different if edits are required for approval. - all skins will be sent via PA, if you prepaid it will cost 1t. - please pay after claiming a slot in a timely manner so that others in the run don’t need to wait. - cancelling a PA with no explanation may result in being barred from future slot claims; i will relist a PA 3 times before putting it up on the AH[left][/left]. if you need longer send me a message, ill be happy to work something out. - no need to ping, i am subscribed :] [size=4][font=garamond]Public designs: [columns][center][size=2][font=calibri][skin=50934] 20 † print[nextcol][center][size=2][font=calibri][skin=51016] 10 † print[nextcol][center][size=2][font=calibri][skin=51164] 10 † print[nextcol][center][size=2][font=calibri][skin=51165] 10 † print[nextcol][center][size=2][font=calibri][skin=51363]10 † print[nextcol][center][size=2][font=calibri][skin=51459]10 † print[/columns] [columns][center][size=2][font=calibri][skin=51582] 10 print [nextcol][center][size=2][font=calibri][skin=52270] 10 print[nextcol][center][size=2][font=calibri][skin=52298] 10 print[nextcol][center][size=2][font=calibri][skin=52475] 10 print[nextcol][center][size=2][font=calibri][skin=52509] 10 print [nextcol][center][size=2][font=calibri][skin=52510] 10 print [/columns] [columns][center][size=2][font=calibri][skin=53136] 20 print[nextcol][center][size=2][font=calibri][skin=53137] 20 print[nextcol][center][size=2][font=calibri][skin=53340] 10 print[nextcol][center][size=2][font=calibri][skin=54561] 40 print[nextcol][center][size=2][font=calibri][skin=54562] 25 print[nextcol][center][size=2][font=calibri][skin=54563] 30 print[/columns] [size=4][font=garamond] Customs and custom recolors: [columns][center][size=2][font=calibri][skin=52204] 5 print recolor[nextcol] [center][size=2][font=calibri][skin=53102] 5 print personal[nextcol] [center][size=2][font=calibri][skin=53135] 5 print personal[nextcol][center][size=2][font=calibri][skin=53932] 5 print custom [nextcol][center][size=2][font=calibri][skin=54363] 5 print recolor [nextcol][center][size=2][font=calibri][skin=54886] 5 print personal [/columns] [size=4][font=garamond] [b]reprints:[/b] - skins marked with † are eligible for reprints, and currently i will only reprint per individual request. - please PM me with the name of the skin, a 1-copy blueprint, and gems. it is 250g for accents and 500g for skins. -it could take 5-9 days to receive your copy based on skin queue. [center][emoji=black gem size=1]

pinglists:

current / latest runs:

V2.png
hazy moonbow
Limited to 20 copies
900g
Slots full
preview
Sv2.png
sepia moonbow
Limited to 20 copies
900g
slots full
preview

Track your slots with this spreadsheet

Instructions:
- please comment in the thread what you are ordering, and then send prepayment via 1-way CR or PM. i will then add your username to the spreadsheet.
- the minimum number of slots to cover blueprint cost must be prepaid to print a run.
- final prints may look slightly different if edits are required for approval.
- all skins will be sent via PA, if you prepaid it will cost 1t.
- please pay after claiming a slot in a timely manner so that others in the run don’t need to wait.
- cancelling a PA with no explanation may result in being barred from future slot claims; i will relist a PA 3 times before putting it up on the AH
. if you need longer send me a message, ill be happy to work something out.
- no need to ping, i am subscribed :]

Public designs:

20 † print

10 † print

10 † print

10 † print
10 † print
10 † print

10 print

10 print

10 print

10 print

10 print

10 print

20 print

20 print

10 print

40 print

25 print

30 print

Customs and custom recolors:

5 print recolor

5 print personal

5 print personal

5 print custom

5 print recolor

5 print personal

reprints:
- skins marked with † are eligible for reprints, and currently i will only reprint per individual request.
- please PM me with the name of the skin, a 1-copy blueprint, and gems. it is 250g for accents and 500g for skins.
-it could take 5-9 days to receive your copy based on skin queue.

76436926_wl0lCyP5Llx6lgg.png 22, it/its, autistic thing
please don’t use they/them for me
+3 server time
Customs

My customs are a flat rate plus a 2, 5, or 10 multi-copy pack of blueprints. When I send you the final design, you can request 1 free revision, after which I may ask for a small fee per each subsequent revision; edits to adjust lines and shadows are also free.
I will keep an artist's copy. You may sell your copies for however much you feel is fair. If you want a 1-print, I reserve the right to print one artist copy that will not be sold.

Custom recolors / Open

Recolors are a flat rate of 5kg. Recolors are only available for my public releases, or from/with the permission of the original commissioner of a custom. You may request very minor changes to the original design.
Turnaround times for recolors is 2-3 days + any revisions you need + the skin queue wait time.
Any edits after the free revision are 250g.

Custom Accents / Closed

Accent coverage designs (<30%) start at $100 USD.
Turnaround time is about a week + any revisions you need + the skin queue wait time.
Any edits after the free revision are $5.

Custom Skincents / Closed

Skincent coverage designs (31-99%) start at $120 USD.
Turnaround time is 1-2 weeks + any revisions you need + the skin queue wait time.

Custom Skins / Closed

100% coverage designs start at $175 USD.
Turnaround time is 2-4 weeks + any revisions you need + the skin queue wait time.

Payment options

Please pay half upfront and half upon completion.
No design will be submitted for print until full payment is received.
USD payments are through paypal or venmo.
Refunds are not available once work is started. If you want a refund before I've started working on your custom, a 10% fee will be deducted for my time and energy spent.

Ordering

Please contact me via discord (username: unmarkedgrave) for faster responses. If you don't have discord, you can message me directly for my email.

Current queue:

None
Customs

My customs are a flat rate plus a 2, 5, or 10 multi-copy pack of blueprints. When I send you the final design, you can request 1 free revision, after which I may ask for a small fee per each subsequent revision; edits to adjust lines and shadows are also free.
I will keep an artist's copy. You may sell your copies for however much you feel is fair. If you want a 1-print, I reserve the right to print one artist copy that will not be sold.

Custom recolors / Open

Recolors are a flat rate of 5kg. Recolors are only available for my public releases, or from/with the permission of the original commissioner of a custom. You may request very minor changes to the original design.
Turnaround times for recolors is 2-3 days + any revisions you need + the skin queue wait time.
Any edits after the free revision are 250g.

Custom Accents / Closed

Accent coverage designs (<30%) start at $100 USD.
Turnaround time is about a week + any revisions you need + the skin queue wait time.

Custom Skincents / Closed

Skincent coverage designs (31-99%) start at $120 USD.
Turnaround time is 1-2 weeks + any revisions you need + the skin queue wait time.

Custom Skins / Closed

100% coverage designs start at $175 USD.
Turnaround time is 2-4 weeks + any revisions you need + the skin queue wait time.

Payment options

Please pay half upfront and half upon completion.
No design will be submitted for print until full payment is received.
USD payments are through paypal or venmo.
Refunds are not available once work is started. If you want a refund before I've started working on your custom, a 10% fee will be deducted for my time and energy spent.

Ordering

Please contact me via discord (username: unmarkedgrave) for faster responses. If you don't have discord, you can message me directly for my email.

Current queue:

None
76436926_wl0lCyP5Llx6lgg.png 22, it/its, autistic thing
please don’t use they/them for me
+3 server time
[center][size=3][font=cambria][color=#6F6A57]I snagged a copy and it put it on my progen, thank you! ♥ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67878526][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/678786/67878526_350.png[/img][/url]
I snagged a copy and it put it on my progen, thank you! ♥

67878526_350.png
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

Also, don't worry about editing your post! Once pinged once, so long as you don't make a new post, it will not ping people again. ♥
Also, don't worry about editing your post! Once pinged once, so long as you don't make a new post, it will not ping people again. ♥
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

@lxxo, check this out!
@lxxo, check this out!

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
Picked up a copy //
Picked up a copy //
yeah oh yeah yeah oohh yeah yeah
This is gorgeous! I immediately had to grab a copy! For now, this lovely will wear it until I find the right G1. Thank you! [center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77370784][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/773708/77370784_350.png[/img][/url] [/center]
This is gorgeous! I immediately had to grab a copy! For now, this lovely will wear it until I find the right G1. Thank you!
77370784_350.png
f6ce564683e9d325d584dbff5a65c9acbc3a24a2.png o607-d04-bumblebree14.pngo607-d03-bumblebree14.pngo607-d05-bumblebree14.pngo607-d01-bumblebree14.png veil hatchery
aberration hatchery
raffle dragon
- - - - - - -
she/her
fr +3
Can I get a ping for reprints/recolors?
Can I get a ping for reprints/recolors?
pkYgro0.gifWow!!! You found a secret!!!
I would like a ping for reprint/recolors!
I would like a ping for reprint/recolors!
Free gems!
Derg Shop
Selling UMAs
How to get rich on FR
fe9bfb62fba598d10b8e0d9220eff7fcbb1e117b.png
PtICpts.png
I would like a ping for reprints.
I would like a ping for reprints.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37