Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [ Lyuna's Accents ] Slots filled
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
a slot please if there's any available!
a slot please if there's any available!
slot for Sunset Sorceress if availablee
slot for Sunset Sorceress if availablee
@Raeliana I'm so sorry, you just missed the last slot D: Thank you so much for your interest though!! <3
@Raeliana I'm so sorry, you just missed the last slot D: Thank you so much for your interest though!! <3
And the second run of Sunset Sorceress is filled! Thank you so much everyone!

If people could go ahead and send over the funds (900g) as soon as they are able, I should be able to go ahead and buy the blueprint. <3 (Anyone unable to pay now should be able to pay through PA when I send the accents, assuming I get enough people paying in advance to print)

1) @reybrella
2) @Barok
3) @Aisuruu
4) @RogueLoreWind
5) @Harmonywish
6) @AngelicAvian
7) @Synthsational
8) @seamists
9) @LittleWatty
10) @hayum
And the second run of Sunset Sorceress is filled! Thank you so much everyone!

If people could go ahead and send over the funds (900g) as soon as they are able, I should be able to go ahead and buy the blueprint. <3 (Anyone unable to pay now should be able to pay through PA when I send the accents, assuming I get enough people paying in advance to print)

1) @reybrella
2) @Barok
3) @Aisuruu
4) @RogueLoreWind
5) @Harmonywish
6) @AngelicAvian
7) @Synthsational
8) @seamists
9) @LittleWatty
10) @hayum
if anybody drops their slot for sunset sorceress or there's ever another recolor could i be pinged? i'd be interested ^^
if anybody drops their slot for sunset sorceress or there's ever another recolor could i be pinged? i'd be interested ^^
M7v69JN.pngezgif-com-resize.gifMuckmarket Poll Raffle: fill out polls, win prizes!evIwcId.png
I'd also like to be pinged in case anybody drops their slot!
I'd also like to be pinged in case anybody drops their slot!
uCEnQTB.gif
Citrusly • She/Her • FR+0
I am devastated. If anyone bows out please consider me!
Na5WGHa.png
Na5WGHa.png
I'll pick up my PA's soon! And thank you ^^
I'll pick up my PA's soon! And thank you ^^
[center][skin=54546] Hope it's okay to ping everyone who hasn't paid on the second run again, just to make sure no one missed it. I need one more payment to print the second run, once that is received I can send out all the copies / PAs immediately [emoji=familiar heart size=1] If anyone here has already paid then I missed your payment, so feel free to let me know. @reybrella @Aisuruu @RogueLoreWind @Harmonywish @AngelicAvian @hayum[/center]

Hope it's okay to ping everyone who hasn't paid on the second run again, just to make sure no one missed it.

I need one more payment to print the second run, once that is received I can send out all the copies / PAs immediately

If anyone here has already paid then I missed your payment, so feel free to let me know.

@reybrella @Aisuruu @RogueLoreWind @Harmonywish @AngelicAvian @hayum
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26