Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | skele accents CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Parnasse Would it be possible to sign up for slots for Shinigami M and F? [emoji=aberration love size=1]
@Parnasse
Would it be possible to sign up for slots for Shinigami M and F?
mMIe8Vj.png

Kagerou he/him, fr+9

Art shop
Adopt Shop
My fiancée Art Shop
Accent Shop
i45651X.png
@PebblesV @Sidya

You're on the list.
@PebblesV @Sidya

You're on the list.
@Parnasse May I be on a list for for slots for Shinigami M and F ?
Thank You so very much c:
@Parnasse May I be on a list for for slots for Shinigami M and F ?
Thank You so very much c:
Tsig22A.png
Tsig22B.png
@Parnasse
hi, thank you for doing this :D if possible could I grab the last copy of Reaper, and one each of Uzumaki M + Exctinction M?
@Parnasse
hi, thank you for doing this :D if possible could I grab the last copy of Reaper, and one each of Uzumaki M + Exctinction M?
0zREbwl.png wRZfJt7.png
@UZaaki9 @Solinary

Noted you both.
@UZaaki9 @Solinary

Noted you both.
@Parnasse Can I get also slot for Uzumaki M and F? They are too beautiful to let go, haha [emoji=aberration love size=1]
@Parnasse
Can I get also slot for Uzumaki M and F?
They are too beautiful to let go, haha
mMIe8Vj.png

Kagerou he/him, fr+9

Art shop
Adopt Shop
My fiancée Art Shop
Accent Shop
i45651X.png
@Sidya

you've made the list.
@Sidya

you've made the list.
@Parnasse Thank you for doing this! (And thank you to @/Incubus for offering these accents again! I might be misremembering, but I think I remember some of these being one of the first accents I ever saw on this site [emoji=coatl happy size=1] ) May I grab a copy of Uzumaki M and Extinction M? :O
@Parnasse

Thank you for doing this! (And thank you to @/Incubus for offering these accents again! I might be misremembering, but I think I remember some of these being one of the first accents I ever saw on this site )

May I grab a copy of Uzumaki M and Extinction M? :O
Forum-Signature.png
@Parnasse

sorry to bother you if i ran out of time, but could i sign on for three copies of impish? i think that should be enough to get it to print, right?
@Parnasse

sorry to bother you if i ran out of time, but could i sign on for three copies of impish? i think that should be enough to get it to print, right?
Y2yBHJZ.gif
all orders that were placed today before rollover will go through- there's still like 4? hours at least until rollover
all orders that were placed today before rollover will go through- there's still like 4? hours at least until rollover
tumblr_inline_nuhfgkebrD1sejlzi_540.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9