Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Siva's skins OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Enekokoro
I'm not completely sure what a full run or a one off is, could you specify?
@Enekokoro
I'm not completely sure what a full run or a one off is, could you specify?
She/her FR+3
PWYW Art shop
Free lore
Wishlist keeper & profile dragon
Codes

Coraline-1-1-1-1.png
Siva-s-skin-s-button.png tumblr_no59vxOK931u07azbo4_100.png
You're listing a price as blueprint +1000, which I assume is for one copy? People will often list for a run of five or ten for 450-650 each for an accent, and the total prepayments would pay for a 10-print blueprint, as well as profit for you, at which point you could distribute one copy to each person who ordered.
You're listing a price as blueprint +1000, which I assume is for one copy? People will often list for a run of five or ten for 450-650 each for an accent, and the total prepayments would pay for a 10-print blueprint, as well as profit for you, at which point you could distribute one copy to each person who ordered.
qA6nr0I.png vertical-spacer.pngsmall-vertical-spacer.png 5hF3FGk.pngJvUa9ma.png
mAiCJNJ.pngTlmcw5e.png
9TCvzie.pngV6RM60O.png
Qq78qBr.pngzSxEqNq.png
FvfV2kD.pngO62tc6n.png
credit-vertical.pngvertical-spacer.png
@Enekokoro
I think I've seen people do that... It just sounds kinda complicated to me, and I really haven't had much experience in selling skins and accents, so its only something I would do after getting used to how everything works. I'm sorry if that poses an inconvenience.
@Enekokoro
I think I've seen people do that... It just sounds kinda complicated to me, and I really haven't had much experience in selling skins and accents, so its only something I would do after getting used to how everything works. I'm sorry if that poses an inconvenience.
She/her FR+3
PWYW Art shop
Free lore
Codes

Coraline-1-1-1-1.png
@Amazingdragonlet

Thanks for the larger examples! Those are both really pretty. It's a shame they didn't get chosen for BSJ!

But alas, I can't possibly afford a blueprint +1000 for them. But if you change your mind and do a 10-print run, let me know!
@Amazingdragonlet

Thanks for the larger examples! Those are both really pretty. It's a shame they didn't get chosen for BSJ!

But alas, I can't possibly afford a blueprint +1000 for them. But if you change your mind and do a 10-print run, let me know!
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
@Bantymom Thank you for the kind comments!
@Bantymom Thank you for the kind comments!
She/her FR+3
PWYW Art shop
Free lore
Codes

Coraline-1-1-1-1.png
If you like, I can help you set up a shop and a google sheet so most people can sign themselves up? [emoji=cat 3 size=1] (I'm going to be offline for a few hours but I don't mind helping out tonight!)
If you like, I can help you set up a shop and a google sheet so most people can sign themselves up? (I'm going to be offline for a few hours but I don't mind helping out tonight!)
mAiCJNJ.pngTlmcw5e.png
9TCvzie.pngV6RM60O.png
Qq78qBr.pngzSxEqNq.png
FvfV2kD.pngO62tc6n.png
@Enekokoro
thats a really kind offer and I appreciate it a million! But I'd rather not, if thats ok.
@Enekokoro
thats a really kind offer and I appreciate it a million! But I'd rather not, if thats ok.
She/her FR+3
PWYW Art shop
Free lore
Codes

Coraline-1-1-1-1.png
That's ok! Would it be the same cost for a multi-print of an accent? Blueprint +1000? Or is that only to get a single copy?
That's ok! Would it be the same cost for a multi-print of an accent? Blueprint +1000? Or is that only to get a single copy?
mAiCJNJ.pngTlmcw5e.png
9TCvzie.pngV6RM60O.png
Qq78qBr.pngzSxEqNq.png
FvfV2kD.pngO62tc6n.png
@Enekokoro
Blueprint + 1000 gems works for any sort of blueprint.
Note: Prices updated to Blueprint + 300
@Enekokoro
Blueprint + 1000 gems works for any sort of blueprint.
Note: Prices updated to Blueprint + 300
She/her FR+3
PWYW Art shop
Free lore
Codes

Coraline-1-1-1-1.png
@amazingdragonlet
As a heads up, skins aren't permitted to leave the original outline of the dragon, meaning the gold that follows the edges of Polypore but leaves the outline of a polypore-less Aberration will not be permitted.
Ichor is lovely, but blueprint + 1kg is the standard price for a custom recolour of an accent, and is very, very expensive for an accent. Doing the standard system of purchasing a multi-copy blueprint (10) and selling each accent for 500-750g once they arrive is very easy. If you're intimidated, you can just post them on the Auction House for sake of ease.
@amazingdragonlet
As a heads up, skins aren't permitted to leave the original outline of the dragon, meaning the gold that follows the edges of Polypore but leaves the outline of a polypore-less Aberration will not be permitted.
Ichor is lovely, but blueprint + 1kg is the standard price for a custom recolour of an accent, and is very, very expensive for an accent. Doing the standard system of purchasing a multi-copy blueprint (10) and selling each accent for 500-750g once they arrive is very easy. If you're intimidated, you can just post them on the Auction House for sake of ease.

Eek's Accents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10