Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | TwistedTales[Skincent shop] Customs OPEN
[center][font=Showcard Gothic][size=7][i][u]Twisted Tales[/u][/i][/size] [i][u]a Skin and Accent shop[/u][/i][/font] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/cb0tthmoj1g6yo8/shadowtop2.png[/img] [center][font=Showcard Gothic][size=7][i][u]Rules & Info[/u][/i][/size][/font][/center] [emoji=red star size=1][b]Gem to treasure ratio is 1[emoji=gem size=1]:1000[emoji=treasure size=1] I do accept mixed payments [emoji=red star size=1]Flat price for Skins & Accents are 500g, Prices increase with complexity [emoji=red star size=1]Pay prior to receiving final product [emoji=red star size=1]You must provide payment and the skin/accent blueprint for orders [emoji=red star size=1]I can do recolors of my existing skins/accents, price will stay the same if recolors are mono, price will differ with complexity [emoji=red star size=1] I do not provide refunds after purchasing a skin [emoji=red star size=1] I can make skins to fit well with tert genes, especially for customs. [emoji=red star size=1]Private skin commissions will NOT be available, reprintable, Recolorable, or purchasable to anyone BUT the customer who ordered it.[/b] ----- Heyo! Skins and Accents are a bit new to me, and I haven't made too many, so I'm mostly providing examples of what I'm working on! My biggest goal with this shop is to make skins that [b]Fit with tert genes![/b] I personally have some problems with having really cool skins that just don't work too well with tert genes... so I want to make skins that play into their design! Of course, I plan to make more than just that, I want to test my hands at skins of all kinds! ----- [u][b]*I am subbed to the thread, no need to ping!*[/b][/u]
Twisted Tales
a Skin and Accent shop

shadowtop2.png

Rules & Info

Gem to treasure ratio is 1:1000 I do accept mixed payments
Flat price for Skins & Accents are 500g, Prices increase with complexity
Pay prior to receiving final product
You must provide payment and the skin/accent blueprint for orders
I can do recolors of my existing skins/accents, price will stay the same if recolors are mono, price will differ with complexity
I do not provide refunds after purchasing a skin
I can make skins to fit well with tert genes, especially for customs.
Private skin commissions will NOT be available, reprintable, Recolorable, or purchasable to anyone BUT the customer who ordered it.

Heyo! Skins and Accents are a bit new to me, and I haven't made too many, so I'm mostly providing examples of what I'm working on! My biggest goal with this shop is to make skins that Fit with tert genes! I personally have some problems with having really cool skins that just don't work too well with tert genes... so I want to make skins that play into their design!

Of course, I plan to make more than just that, I want to test my hands at skins of all kinds!
*I am subbed to the thread, no need to ping!*
*Hatchery*
*Skins&Accents Shop*
*Adopt Shop*
*Melting Service*
*Wishlist*
[center][font=Showcard Gothic][size=7][i][u]Custom Slots[/u][/i][/size][/font] Flat price is [b]500[emoji=gem size=1][/b] for both [b]skins and accents[/b] But the price will vary with complexity. [center][quote=slots] [b]Skin slots:[/b] 1. ----- [b]Accent Slots:[/b] 1.[/center] [/quote]
Custom Slots

Flat price is 500 for both skins and accents But the price will vary with complexity.
slots wrote:
Skin slots:
Accent Slots:
*Hatchery*
*Skins&Accents Shop*
*Adopt Shop*
*Melting Service*
*Wishlist*
[center][font=Showcard Gothic][size=7][i][u]Gallery[/u][/i][/size][/font] ----- [item= accent: cult of fungi] ----- [center][font=Showcard Gothic][size=7][i][u]Examples[/u][/i][/size][/font] (This will eventually be renamed to gallery, but I haven't published any skins/accents yet...) [img]https://i.postimg.cc/d13sFcsv/skin-abberation-f-dragon-tertiary-genes.png[/img] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/wBTCn52s/skin-nocturne-m-dragon-elements-friendly.png[/img]
Gallery
Accent: Cult of Fungi
Examples

(This will eventually be renamed to gallery, but I haven't published any skins/accents yet...)

skin-abberation-f-dragon-tertiary-genes.png
skin-nocturne-m-dragon-elements-friendly.png
*Hatchery*
*Skins&Accents Shop*
*Adopt Shop*
*Melting Service*
*Wishlist*
[center][font=Showcard Gothic][size=7][i][u]Wips[/u][/i][/size][/font] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/PJmVCNKj/IMG-0536.jpg[/img] [u]Decaying Scarecrow[/u]
Wips

IMG-0536.jpg
Decaying Scarecrow
*Hatchery*
*Skins&Accents Shop*
*Adopt Shop*
*Melting Service*
*Wishlist*
Featured

None at the moment!
Featured

None at the moment!
*Hatchery*
*Skins&Accents Shop*
*Adopt Shop*
*Melting Service*
*Wishlist*
Would it be possible to buy the Cult of the Fungi accent currently?
Would it be possible to buy the Cult of the Fungi accent currently?
9Ni75BC.gifwvtujIV.gif1W4nPco.gif
Welcome Home, Neighbor! Join us as we uncover a charming, yet lost piece of nostalgic media with some help from your favourite puppet pals!
(Disclaimer: Welcome Home is a horror project, and viewer discretion is advised)