Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | yunseul's shop // pc f silks skincent
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
[center]bump [emoji=special eyes size=1][/center]
bump
ZoxOBtz.png yunseul
fr+17 | permababy enthusiast | exalt lair

accent shop
@Andraya @Andraya @Harribel @Laeyein @Silverishness @Anonymouslyy @Metus @bonivich @Niesse @Andraya @Silverishness @Metus @Niesse @Xemriss @Rinkablu @Vinid @Andraya @Griminal @finder77 @Niesse @Xemriss @mangoeclipse @Vinid

hello! you are all being pinged because the first runs of all three skins have been denied for lines & shadows :sobs: i just submitted a new version of them! i apologise for this inconvenience!
@Andraya @Andraya @Harribel @Laeyein @Silverishness @Anonymouslyy @Metus @bonivich @Niesse @Andraya @Silverishness @Metus @Niesse @Xemriss @Rinkablu @Vinid @Andraya @Griminal @finder77 @Niesse @Xemriss @mangoeclipse @Vinid

hello! you are all being pinged because the first runs of all three skins have been denied for lines & shadows :sobs: i just submitted a new version of them! i apologise for this inconvenience!
ZoxOBtz.png yunseul

accent shop
no worries, I always go through like five iterations of changes before my skins are accepted lol
gl! fingers crossed you get it in less tries than i usually do XD
no worries, I always go through like five iterations of changes before my skins are accepted lol
gl! fingers crossed you get it in less tries than i usually do XD
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

Its np goodluck ^^ hope it gets accepted this time!
Its np goodluck ^^ hope it gets accepted this time!
@changgwi Hello! I wanted to ask but are you still running your fae skins? I love twilight's entrance but im not sure if you still have them going or not ^^ Or have any leftovers!
@changgwi Hello! I wanted to ask but are you still running your fae skins? I love twilight's entrance but im not sure if you still have them going or not ^^ Or have any leftovers!
Bittle_Drawing_rotated.png
X
< Hope whoever reads this has an amazing day!

[ Art Shop ]
[ Searching for xxx ice primals ]
Could i be added to general pinglist please?
Could i be added to general pinglist please?
EFriw6F.gif
@SweetTreatLion , i am not running them anymore, but i do have extra inventory in my hoard! i'll send you a PA if you are still interested!

@Yomiya , of course! thank you for being interested in my work!
@SweetTreatLion , i am not running them anymore, but i do have extra inventory in my hoard! i'll send you a PA if you are still interested!

@Yomiya , of course! thank you for being interested in my work!
ZoxOBtz.png yunseul

accent shop
@DrakoshkaRichi @Xemriss @mangoeclipse @MasakiSaphir @Vinid @Nozaria @Vanitatum @Zith

hello! due to IRL reasons i had to take a break from FR and i was unable to alert anybody of my hiatus, which was an incredible oversight on my part.

you have signed up for run 2 of dawn's herald, and i am just wondering if you would still be interested in the skin before i send the run in. once again, i am so, so sorry for this oversight.
@DrakoshkaRichi @Xemriss @mangoeclipse @MasakiSaphir @Vinid @Nozaria @Vanitatum @Zith

hello! due to IRL reasons i had to take a break from FR and i was unable to alert anybody of my hiatus, which was an incredible oversight on my part.

you have signed up for run 2 of dawn's herald, and i am just wondering if you would still be interested in the skin before i send the run in. once again, i am so, so sorry for this oversight.
ZoxOBtz.png yunseul

accent shop
I think I'm content with just my copy of Twilights Entrance, please remove me from dawn's herald if possible :" )
I think I'm content with just my copy of Twilights Entrance, please remove me from dawn's herald if possible :" )
Elsie | She / they|
I have a wishlist / trading thread! x
7J1Hgbi.pngYya65zH.pngy6Tz96p.png
I'm still interested thank you!
I'm still interested thank you!
1DamPGa.gifoie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png9WJeET7.gif
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24