Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | yunseul's shop // pc f silks skincent
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24
@hayum , of course !
@hayum , of course !
ZoxOBtz.png yunseul
fr+17 | permababy enthusiast | exalt lair

accent shop
bump!
bump!
ZoxOBtz.png yunseul

accent shop
hi! i just got a spot for like an elegy - such a beautiful accent ^^
hi! i just got a spot for like an elegy - such a beautiful accent ^^
plagueiscool_zps0139e344.gif
@Paradoxxx , thank you so much <3 i'm glad you like it!
@Paradoxxx , thank you so much <3 i'm glad you like it!
ZoxOBtz.png yunseul

accent shop
[center][emoji=scroll 2 size=1] bump [emoji=scroll 2 size=1][/center]
bump
ZoxOBtz.png yunseul

accent shop
Can you put me down for both spiral accents?
Can you put me down for both spiral accents?
PEyOcAR.png
@Zelai , sure !
@Zelai , sure !
ZoxOBtz.png yunseul

accent shop
hi! could you throw me onto your general pinglist please (: your accent geum tokki was really cute (i love bunnies!) but had to pass up on it since i don't own a lot of faes. i randomly saw blood moon tryst up in AH for sale and i had to have it! i've never spend my gems this fast over a skin. usually i think about it first! hahha...... thank you for this creation (: (: it's beautiful (: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70619400][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/706195/70619400_350.png[/img][/url]
hi! could you throw me onto your general pinglist please (:

your accent geum tokki was really cute (i love bunnies!) but had to pass up on it since i don't own a lot of faes. i randomly saw blood moon tryst up in AH for sale and i had to have it! i've never spend my gems this fast over a skin. usually i think about it first! hahha......

thank you for this creation (: (: it's beautiful (:
70619400_350.png
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
put myself down for a copy of "like an elegy", although i'm on mobile so i can't be sure it worked.

would love to join your general pinglist as well!
put myself down for a copy of "like an elegy", although i'm on mobile so i can't be sure it worked.

would love to join your general pinglist as well!
dDVbBvO.pngaOKWJGu.gif
@Zelai , apologies for this late response— real life has taken me this long to check on skin stuff. there were three remaining prints of like a dirge i had laying around so theyre on the realm-wide AH! you can snag 'em here.

@Lansly , that dragon is so, so gorgeous!! it's so nice that you showed her here. i'll gladly add you to the pinglist. thank you for enjoying my work!

@thace , yes, your slot is in! the fifth run of like an elegy has been sent to queue so you don't need to worry abt that. also i will add you to my pinglist— thank you so much for enjoying my art <3
@Zelai , apologies for this late response— real life has taken me this long to check on skin stuff. there were three remaining prints of like a dirge i had laying around so theyre on the realm-wide AH! you can snag 'em here.

@Lansly , that dragon is so, so gorgeous!! it's so nice that you showed her here. i'll gladly add you to the pinglist. thank you for enjoying my work!

@thace , yes, your slot is in! the fifth run of like an elegy has been sent to queue so you don't need to worry abt that. also i will add you to my pinglist— thank you so much for enjoying my art <3
ZoxOBtz.png yunseul

accent shop
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24