Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Ethereal Aesthetics [WCS reject Ab F]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25
@Silverfyre2003

Can I have slots for both? This accent goes perfectly with a color scheme I collect.
@Silverfyre2003

Can I have slots for both? This accent goes perfectly with a color scheme I collect.
ybwf4f9.gif
@Kaio
Of course, added!
@Kaio
Of course, added!
56623242.png
@SylverFyre2003 Got the gems now gonna send them over.
@SylverFyre2003 Got the gems now gonna send them over.
qe7N2ik.png
slot for Final Eclipse please
slot for Final Eclipse please
CheuG1b.png tumblr_oh6risLJAT1vfeckzo1_250.png tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
Just pinging to let everyone know that I've resubmitted [i]Dying Light[/i] and [i]Final Eclipse[/i] to the skin queue, as they were rejected for being too dark. I have slightly lightened the dark areas and shadows of the dark half-circle as well as around the edges of the wings to comply with the skin guidelines. It will still look pretty much the same as before, just a smidge lighter in some places! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/m7YYztb.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/i4mgnTi.png[/img][/center] [size=1]@Patch @Rauv @Saddi @luxlustravi @FieldRaptor @hat17 @TigerDMaster @Vinyamar @Xemriss @Crescentstar711 @LaughingMagician @Kaio @Patch @Rauv @Saddi @Arsea @seamists @midnightserenade @luxlustravi @Phisans @Raire @hat17 @Vinyamar @Xemriss @Hraesvelgrr @Overcoat @LaughingMagician @OpalineTeardrops @Akkhima @Synthsational @Kaio[/size] @doniider Thanks, added!
Just pinging to let everyone know that I've resubmitted Dying Light and Final Eclipse to the skin queue, as they were rejected for being too dark. I have slightly lightened the dark areas and shadows of the dark half-circle as well as around the edges of the wings to comply with the skin guidelines. It will still look pretty much the same as before, just a smidge lighter in some places!
m7YYztb.png
i4mgnTi.png

@Patch @Rauv @Saddi @luxlustravi @FieldRaptor @hat17 @TigerDMaster @Vinyamar @Xemriss @Crescentstar711 @LaughingMagician @Kaio @Patch @Rauv @Saddi @Arsea @seamists @midnightserenade @luxlustravi @Phisans @Raire @hat17 @Vinyamar @Xemriss @Hraesvelgrr @Overcoat @LaughingMagician @OpalineTeardrops @Akkhima @Synthsational @Kaio

@doniider
Thanks, added!
56623242.png
Thanks for the update!
Thanks for the update!
Na5WGHa.png
It's all cool
It's all cool
.tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png 8DyXvaa.pngQMvFMzB.png .
@SylverFyre2003
Is it still possible to order a copy of Final Eclipse?
@SylverFyre2003
Is it still possible to order a copy of Final Eclipse?
@Patch @Rauv @Saddi @luxlustravi @FieldRaptor @hat17 @TigerDMaster @Vinyamar @Xemriss @Patch @Rauv @Saddi @Arsea @seamists @midnightserenade @luxlustravi @Phisans @Raire
The first runs of Dying Light and Final Eclipse have been approved! I'll be sending out the skins shortly via 1-treasure Private Auction. If you haven't yet paid the PA will be for 500 gems (you can check your status here).

Thanks for ordering, and if you'd like to see more of my skins in the future feel free to sign yourself up to my pinglist! And if you'd like to show off your dragon wearing the skin, just post them here - I'd love to add them to the front page showcase.
@Crescentstar711 @LaughingMagician @Kaio
Payment Ping for Run 2 of Dying Light

@hat17 @Vinyamar @Xemriss @Hraesvelgrr @Overcoat @LaughingMagician @OpalineTeardrops @Akkhima @Synthsational @Kaio
@doniider @Zerobotic

and Runs 2 & 3 of Final Eclipse

Please send 500g per slot via 1-way CR or Private Message, and I'll update your status on the spreadsheet. Once the skins make it through the queue I'll send them out via 1-treasure Private Auction.

If you need some time to get gems together or have questions, please let me know!
@Zerobotic
Yes, you can still order a copy of Final Eclipse. I've added you to Run 3!
@Patch @Rauv @Saddi @luxlustravi @FieldRaptor @hat17 @TigerDMaster @Vinyamar @Xemriss @Patch @Rauv @Saddi @Arsea @seamists @midnightserenade @luxlustravi @Phisans @Raire
The first runs of Dying Light and Final Eclipse have been approved! I'll be sending out the skins shortly via 1-treasure Private Auction. If you haven't yet paid the PA will be for 500 gems (you can check your status here).

Thanks for ordering, and if you'd like to see more of my skins in the future feel free to sign yourself up to my pinglist! And if you'd like to show off your dragon wearing the skin, just post them here - I'd love to add them to the front page showcase.
@Crescentstar711 @LaughingMagician @Kaio
Payment Ping for Run 2 of Dying Light

@hat17 @Vinyamar @Xemriss @Hraesvelgrr @Overcoat @LaughingMagician @OpalineTeardrops @Akkhima @Synthsational @Kaio
@doniider @Zerobotic

and Runs 2 & 3 of Final Eclipse

Please send 500g per slot via 1-way CR or Private Message, and I'll update your status on the spreadsheet. Once the skins make it through the queue I'll send them out via 1-treasure Private Auction.

If you need some time to get gems together or have questions, please let me know!
@Zerobotic
Yes, you can still order a copy of Final Eclipse. I've added you to Run 3!
56623242.png
there it is :) can't wait for the other one! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79621830][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/796219/79621830_350.png[/img][/url]
there it is :) can't wait for the other one!

79621830_350.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25