Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Tahoma's | (Obe M) LIMITED Suenos
@Tahoma Just thought you might like to see how Jaguar Fiesta looks on my dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72796445][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/727965/72796445_350.png[/img][/url] I think he looks rather festive!
@Tahoma

Just thought you might like to see how Jaguar Fiesta looks on my dragon:

72796445_350.png

I think he looks rather festive!
ZU5HtR6.png
@Tahoma
sorry for the late response, but i'd appreciate a pa for both skins i signed up for!
@Tahoma
sorry for the late response, but i'd appreciate a pa for both skins i signed up for!
@Mitski
Absolutely! I'd need to do a bit of research for pricing on the first one or two, but if anyone ever had any inquiries I'd be more than happy to discuss a custom with them :D

@Aeriel
AYEYE, I love this on him!!! And the pull from an Aztec god absoltely made me smile. AND THE ANOLE PAL... <3 Thank you for showing me! I'm glad it could find use for someone's dragon
@Mitski
Absolutely! I'd need to do a bit of research for pricing on the first one or two, but if anyone ever had any inquiries I'd be more than happy to discuss a custom with them :D

@Aeriel
AYEYE, I love this on him!!! And the pull from an Aztec god absoltely made me smile. AND THE ANOLE PAL... <3 Thank you for showing me! I'm glad it could find use for someone's dragon
Banner_2.png
SKIN SHOP
tumblr_inline_o23f1raLV11r3lvtf_500.png
@tahoma awesome! when you decide on a gem price for a skincent would you let me know as I am totally in awe of your work :D
@tahoma awesome! when you decide on a gem price for a skincent would you let me know as I am totally in awe of your work :D
[quote name="Tahoma" date="2022-08-02 21:12:46" ] @Aeriel AYEYE, I love this on him!!! And the pull from an Aztec god absoltely made me smile. AND THE ANOLE PAL... <3 Thank you for showing me! I'm glad it could find use for someone's dragon [/quote] It took me a while to find an appropriate name, but I thought that he really needed an Aztec name with that skin. And everybody needs a pal, right? :-)
Tahoma wrote on 2022-08-02 21:12:46:
@Aeriel

It took me a while to find an appropriate name, but I thought that he really needed an Aztec name with that skin. And everybody needs a pal, right? :-)
ZU5HtR6.png
@tahoma
suuper late in signing up, but can I get a slot for sol, noche, and amor if they're still open? gorgeous work! And would it be okay for me to prepay now? I'm often away for days-weeks a time for work and I've accidentally missed PA's a few times
@tahoma
suuper late in signing up, but can I get a slot for sol, noche, and amor if they're still open? gorgeous work! And would it be okay for me to prepay now? I'm often away for days-weeks a time for work and I've accidentally missed PA's a few times
@Tahoma
please add me to your pinglist!
@Tahoma
please add me to your pinglist!
fkWjutW.png
dEo6ta2.png
3J4E2hk.png
CioCFC3.png
6YousWl.png
@Rohana

Yes and yes! You absolutely may prepay for all three skins. I believe Noche needs a run printed, but I can send one into the queue right now. c:
@Rohana

Yes and yes! You absolutely may prepay for all three skins. I believe Noche needs a run printed, but I can send one into the queue right now. c:
Banner_2.png
SKIN SHOP
tumblr_inline_o23f1raLV11r3lvtf_500.png
@Tahoma Hi, just wanted to let you know I’ve changed my username from runelore to riimu. I’d appreciate it if you could update the ping list, thank you c:
@Tahoma Hi, just wanted to let you know I’ve changed my username from runelore to riimu. I’d appreciate it if you could update the ping list, thank you c:
sona.gif › rune, she/her
› gmt-3 or fr+3
› lore & wishlist
@Tahoma

Please put me down for Jaguar fiesta!! What a great idea!
@Tahoma

Please put me down for Jaguar fiesta!! What a great idea!
WCnfyEV.jpg