Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Tahoma's | (Obe M) LIMITED Suenos
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 67 68
One slot for fiesta and one slot for sol please!
One slot for fiesta and one slot for sol please!
Free gems!
Derg Shop
Selling UMAs
How to get rich on FR
fe9bfb62fba598d10b8e0d9220eff7fcbb1e117b.png
PtICpts.png
Hello hello! Travel is all done, and now I can collect payment for the following runs! If you need a PA then feel free to let me know. c:

Sol (Run 4)

@Wytche @liturgies @dragonNMR @midwxst @parasites @Ahriman @kylonaberrie @MaskedMessenger @Hazumirein
Noche (Run 2)
@Nihilus @Dimness @/Wytche @/liturgies @Barok @sempere
Hello hello! Travel is all done, and now I can collect payment for the following runs! If you need a PA then feel free to let me know. c:

Sol (Run 4)

@Wytche @liturgies @dragonNMR @midwxst @parasites @Ahriman @kylonaberrie @MaskedMessenger @Hazumirein
Noche (Run 2)
@Nihilus @Dimness @/Wytche @/liturgies @Barok @sempere
Banner_2.png
SKIN SHOP
tumblr_inline_o23f1raLV11r3lvtf_500.png
@Tahoma PA please!
@Tahoma PA please!
gs8As9u.png
hello! can i have a slot of jaguar sol please?
hello! can i have a slot of jaguar sol please?
ufhlf_tkfz_ghtdm.1.png
fiesta please!
fiesta please!

GTLvwIY.png

spacer text - I prefer equals signs
Missy - 32/Married
7hj4RQm.png Christian 7hj4RQm.png

Vaporwave freak

92WYpCW.png
@Aushi Sorry for the wait! Been having a hectic few days here. If you're still interested, I can send a copy of Golden Spring over for 850g. c: As for private customs (if we're talking recolors), I would likely require the blueprint plus 1k-1.5kg! For these recolors I'd be willing to make some edits to the skin which would increase it's price depending on complexity. I would also request that I keep one copy of the skin if it's a 5 or 10 blueprint. However, if you decide to allow the skin to be printed publicly then I would only charge 1k-1.5kg for the recolor. I would also be willing to take USD rather than gems, but if you were talking about something different then feel free to let me know and I'll answer! [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
@Aushi
Sorry for the wait! Been having a hectic few days here.

If you're still interested, I can send a copy of Golden Spring over for 850g. c:

As for private customs (if we're talking recolors), I would likely require the blueprint plus 1k-1.5kg! For these recolors I'd be willing to make some edits to the skin which would increase it's price depending on complexity. I would also request that I keep one copy of the skin if it's a 5 or 10 blueprint.

However, if you decide to allow the skin to be printed publicly then I would only charge 1k-1.5kg for the recolor.

I would also be willing to take USD rather than gems, but if you were talking about something different then feel free to let me know and I'll answer!
Banner_2.png
SKIN SHOP
tumblr_inline_o23f1raLV11r3lvtf_500.png
These skins are so gorgeous! ;v; Can I please get a slot for the Jaguar Sol skin?
These skins are so gorgeous! ;v; Can I please get a slot for the Jaguar Sol skin?
mmqj5f9.pngAdopt Shop // Art Shop
Copies for noche, amor, and sol please?
Copies for noche, amor, and sol please?
H0mc65a.png
august
ENG / CN
skin shop

       
@tahoma would you ever consider doing gem/usd customs that arent recolors? I love your art style :-)
@tahoma would you ever consider doing gem/usd customs that arent recolors? I love your art style :-)
a slot for sol, please!
i would also like to be added to your ping list c:
a slot for sol, please!
i would also like to be added to your ping list c:
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 67 68