Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | |+ Lucidreamon +| New CoatlH, SSM skin
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93
@Lomon can I get a slot for jade please? Thank you :)
@Lomon can I get a slot for jade please? Thank you :)
Y5ILoot.png
@Roki Slot added c:
@Roki Slot added c:
u3dECBG.png wxRjrM1.png
ANhbSyF.png
5mYNMuR.png
NTEGibn.png
@Lomon I would love a slot for Skin: Lmn-Crystalloid Lapis please, so gorgeous!

(Also so severely tempting to get one in every colour, but I have 0 dragons in mind for the other two and definitely not looking for new projects at the moment).

Edit to add: I got so excited I posted this before doing more than skimming through your rules. I found your spreadsheet and entered myself for Amethyst and Lapis <3

I see I'm one of at least 6 on both, so I'll send you out a PM for both now if that's okay? I just recently finished moving but my new place is still in boxed chaos and I work nearly full time. Don't want to keep you waiting for either payment <3
@Lomon I would love a slot for Skin: Lmn-Crystalloid Lapis please, so gorgeous!

(Also so severely tempting to get one in every colour, but I have 0 dragons in mind for the other two and definitely not looking for new projects at the moment).

Edit to add: I got so excited I posted this before doing more than skimming through your rules. I found your spreadsheet and entered myself for Amethyst and Lapis <3

I see I'm one of at least 6 on both, so I'll send you out a PM for both now if that's okay? I just recently finished moving but my new place is still in boxed chaos and I work nearly full time. Don't want to keep you waiting for either payment <3
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
@Saronai no need to be worried, the rules just be used to make everything traceable, not to embarrass the buyer. Slots check and marked as paid, and tysm for ur supporting as well as kind words c:
@Saronai no need to be worried, the rules just be used to make everything traceable, not to embarrass the buyer. Slots check and marked as paid, and tysm for ur supporting as well as kind words c:
u3dECBG.png wxRjrM1.png
ANhbSyF.png
5mYNMuR.png
NTEGibn.png
Hello!
You are Pinged for accepting Accent via PA!

Skin: Lmn-Crystalloid Amethyst
@Veleno @Nightwind @cartel @ikelu @LunaMocha @Naleli @Solinary @Silience @Tafnut @Lomon @Meyoline @Barok @VioletMoon017 @cafemochi @kespecial @MasakiSaphir @maranimh @Saronai @Aeriel

Skin: Lmn-Crystalloid Lapis
@cutinstincts @hayum @kageharashui @Suntouched @crowvidae @hat17 @Silience @Bantymom @Barok @Lomon @Lafite @swallow @kespecial @XinY @MasakiSaphir @Saronai

Skin: Lmn-Crystalloid Jade
@Veleno @cartel @ikelu @Marchwarden @hayum @kageharashui @OlderThanBones @Suntouched @Starkindled @Lomon @Silience @Yamamagic @Uniformshark @Barok @Lafite @swallow @Hiii @kespecial @Roki @MasakiSaphir @Makomo @Kymris

The copy could be hold in PA for 14 days. Please note that if your copy expires from PA for two times, your copy would be resold on Realm-Wide Auction and your slots for other other accents will be removed.
Hello!
You are Pinged for accepting Accent via PA!

Skin: Lmn-Crystalloid Amethyst
@Veleno @Nightwind @cartel @ikelu @LunaMocha @Naleli @Solinary @Silience @Tafnut @Lomon @Meyoline @Barok @VioletMoon017 @cafemochi @kespecial @MasakiSaphir @maranimh @Saronai @Aeriel

Skin: Lmn-Crystalloid Lapis
@cutinstincts @hayum @kageharashui @Suntouched @crowvidae @hat17 @Silience @Bantymom @Barok @Lomon @Lafite @swallow @kespecial @XinY @MasakiSaphir @Saronai

Skin: Lmn-Crystalloid Jade
@Veleno @cartel @ikelu @Marchwarden @hayum @kageharashui @OlderThanBones @Suntouched @Starkindled @Lomon @Silience @Yamamagic @Uniformshark @Barok @Lafite @swallow @Hiii @kespecial @Roki @MasakiSaphir @Makomo @Kymris

The copy could be hold in PA for 14 days. Please note that if your copy expires from PA for two times, your copy would be resold on Realm-Wide Auction and your slots for other other accents will be removed.
u3dECBG.png wxRjrM1.png
ANhbSyF.png
5mYNMuR.png
NTEGibn.png
I thought you might like to see my dragon wearing the Crystalloid Amethyst skin he just got: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91603093][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/916031/91603093_350.png[/img][/url] He's almost blinding to look at! [emoji=sandsurge star size=1]
I thought you might like to see my dragon wearing the Crystalloid Amethyst skin he just got:

91603093_350.png

He's almost blinding to look at!
ZU5HtR6.png
Thank you so much for Derecho's fancy new accent <3 [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86252227][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/862523/86252227_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
Thank you so much for Derecho's fancy new accent <3
86252227_350.png
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
Bought my copies, thank you for the accents[emoji=four leaf clover size=1]
Bought my copies, thank you for the accents
H9klr6C.png89210346.png82534567.png74482983.png75493948.png
@Lomon may i have a slot for the coatl hatchling skin? :)
@Lomon may i have a slot for the coatl hatchling skin? :)
5cDIvhc.png
o4fXKac.gif
macintalk!
he/they, fr+0
skin shop avatar
o4fXKac.gif
@Lomon slot for HuMing please! ^-^
@Lomon slot for HuMing please! ^-^
Meow
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93