Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Spuk's Accents- Bookworm Re-Print
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16
Yes, I'm so glad to see this skin is being printed after all!
Yes, I'm so glad to see this skin is being printed after all!
@/Asgore @/doctorspiral
Thank you!! I'm really happy people liked it as much as I did, ridgebacks aren't the most popular breed after all. Though so that I don't double ping either of you, you may also send in payment for run 1 now!
@/Irrwahn @/bonivich @/IndigoCat @/Solinary @/Uniformshark

Run 1 payment call for "From the earth" Please send 500g or 500kt over!

Edit: Run 1 submitted

Edit 12/8/2022: rejected for line and shadows, resubmitted, also put slashes in the pings so i don't accidentally re-ping you all
@/Asgore @/doctorspiral
Thank you!! I'm really happy people liked it as much as I did, ridgebacks aren't the most popular breed after all. Though so that I don't double ping either of you, you may also send in payment for run 1 now!
@/Irrwahn @/bonivich @/IndigoCat @/Solinary @/Uniformshark

Run 1 payment call for "From the earth" Please send 500g or 500kt over!

Edit: Run 1 submitted

Edit 12/8/2022: rejected for line and shadows, resubmitted, also put slashes in the pings so i don't accidentally re-ping you all
615i00.png
Fr blog | Adopts | Skins
Fr + 0
oru7s0.png
@Spuk Please add me to your general pinglist!
@Spuk Please add me to your general pinglist!

Looking for:
Accent: FLAME REBORN

@Scorporius Added!
@Scorporius Added!
615i00.png
Fr blog | Adopts | Skins
Fr + 0
oru7s0.png
Closing runs early as I have just enough prints for this run to fill orders and I don't think a second run will be filled, thank you for your understanding!
Closing runs early as I have just enough prints for this run to fill orders and I don't think a second run will be filled, thank you for your understanding!
615i00.png
Fr blog | Adopts | Skins
Fr + 0
oru7s0.png
@Spuk
Is there anyway I could get a ping for when "From The Earth" gets shelved (if it goes through) or if there's any copies that are left over? I'd love to get a copy but was a little late for the first run >>
@Spuk
Is there anyway I could get a ping for when "From The Earth" gets shelved (if it goes through) or if there's any copies that are left over? I'd love to get a copy but was a little late for the first run >>
ooo IJkKw0f.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
@Khuzdul No worries! I seen you on the sheet and marked down for a slot since I know I probably won't use my personal copy anyway and it'd make it a perfect 10 print run. If you'd like me to remove you feel free to let me know!
@Khuzdul No worries! I seen you on the sheet and marked down for a slot since I know I probably won't use my personal copy anyway and it'd make it a perfect 10 print run. If you'd like me to remove you feel free to let me know!
615i00.png
Fr blog | Adopts | Skins
Fr + 0
oru7s0.png
@Spuk
(Sorry I was at work >>)

Oh thank you :D Do you want me to send you 500g or do you want me to wait until it prints? Whichever works for you ^^
assuming I read your post right >>

You can add me to your general pinglist :D
@Spuk
(Sorry I was at work >>)

Oh thank you :D Do you want me to send you 500g or do you want me to wait until it prints? Whichever works for you ^^
assuming I read your post right >>

You can add me to your general pinglist :D
ooo IJkKw0f.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
@Khuzdul No problem, whichever you're more comfortable with since the runs already submitted.

I'll add you as soon as I can!
@Khuzdul No problem, whichever you're more comfortable with since the runs already submitted.

I'll add you as soon as I can!
615i00.png
Fr blog | Adopts | Skins
Fr + 0
oru7s0.png
@spuk Can I get a slot for From the Earth please? If there are any slots left ;^;

And can i also be placed on your pinglist please?
@spuk Can I get a slot for From the Earth please? If there are any slots left ;^;

And can i also be placed on your pinglist please?
03_03.jpg
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16