Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Saxifrage Squall (sending copies out)
1 2 3 4
Thanks for bumping! I didn't know you were allowed to do that here- I must have mixed it up with somewhere else lol. I'll have to keep it in mind!
Thanks for bumping! I didn't know you were allowed to do that here- I must have mixed it up with somewhere else lol. I'll have to keep it in mind!
bogsneaks are the best breed
Oh, I just finally looked, it doesn't look like skins and accents does allow bumping from what I found </3 oh well! I still appreciate the thought!
Oh, I just finally looked, it doesn't look like skins and accents does allow bumping from what I found </3 oh well! I still appreciate the thought!
So I'm thinking that if the last few slots aren't filled in a bit, I'll fill them myself so people don't have to wait super long? I'd rather have fewer gems in the end then keep people waiting for too long!
So I'm thinking that if the last few slots aren't filled in a bit, I'll fill them myself so people don't have to wait super long? I'd rather have fewer gems in the end then keep people waiting for too long!
Okay yeah- if the last spots aren't filled by Monday, I'll be going with the above plan! Putting this here so that it's out there for people to see + just in case anyone else is interested to know it's almost when I'll be closing preorders.
Okay yeah- if the last spots aren't filled by Monday, I'll be going with the above plan! Putting this here so that it's out there for people to see + just in case anyone else is interested to know it's almost when I'll be closing preorders.
@CRTMONITOR

Slot please
@CRTMONITOR

Slot please
y3kXmOM.gif
• Adrian
• They/Them
• FR +3
AfamSig.gif FjiXdTJ.pngulRXYBB.png
@Hraesvelgrr Added, thank you!
@Hraesvelgrr Added, thank you!
@Zerobotic
@Raan
@roastedsoymanny
@alleyes007
@Saraceaser
@Kuratabells
@Hraesvelgrr

Alright, I'll be ready to print this soon- which means it's finally the next step, payment time!
Either crossroads or messages works, whichever you prefer (: Once that's done with, I'll buy the blueprint pack and upload the accent to be printed!
@Zerobotic
@Raan
@roastedsoymanny
@alleyes007
@Saraceaser
@Kuratabells
@Hraesvelgrr

Alright, I'll be ready to print this soon- which means it's finally the next step, payment time!
Either crossroads or messages works, whichever you prefer (: Once that's done with, I'll buy the blueprint pack and upload the accent to be printed!
Belated post:

CR sent -- 800g for 2 copies of Saxifrage Squall. (^_^)

(I meant to post here shortly after I sent the CR, but I forgot. To excited about the imminent printing, I guess. Anyway, thanks for accepting the CR so quickly!)
Belated post:

CR sent -- 800g for 2 copies of Saxifrage Squall. (^_^)

(I meant to post here shortly after I sent the CR, but I forgot. To excited about the imminent printing, I guess. Anyway, thanks for accepting the CR so quickly!)
mmmmmm

Undertide 80s!
A Small and Ridiculously Nostalgic Hatchery
Where the pop culture references are so out of date they're rad!
82230361.png Manny.|.FRT.+17

@Raan
@alleyes007
@Saraceaser
@Kuratabells

Small reminder ping! There's no super rush, but I figure pings get buried sometimes and all so it can't hurt.
@Raan
@alleyes007
@Saraceaser
@Kuratabells

Small reminder ping! There's no super rush, but I figure pings get buried sometimes and all so it can't hurt.
Accent has been submitted!
Accent has been submitted!
1 2 3 4