Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Rockbreaker's Ceremony 2021 Discussion
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@9th okay! I'll put you down for a slot <3
@9th okay! I'll put you down for a slot <3
4969f1ab02df41d060f811c5c54ce985434d2e1d.png
Y'ALL. If the devs sleep on @Caecilius I'm gonna cry, it's so cute. IT'S SO CUTE. If it doesn't win I'd love to put in for a slot--I really love how you made it work with the gaoler "blossom" gene too!
Y'ALL. If the devs sleep on @Caecilius I'm gonna cry, it's so cute. IT'S SO CUTE. If it doesn't win I'd love to put in for a slot--I really love how you made it work with the gaoler "blossom" gene too!
[quote name="cadavatar" date="2021-11-06 16:25:25" ] Y'ALL. If the devs sleep on @Caecilius I'm gonna cry, it's so cute. IT'S SO CUTE. If it doesn't win I'd love to put in for a slot--I really love how you made it work with the gaoler "blossom" gene too! [/quote] I agree! I have so many Blossom Gaolers and would love this skin (and always seem to buy more blossom dergs) I love the colors in @Caecilius's skin too.
cadavatar wrote on 2021-11-06 16:25:25:

I agree! I have so many Blossom Gaolers and would love this skin (and always seem to buy more blossom dergs)
I love the colors in @Caecilius's skin too.
gfCdYdH.gif Ninth | She/Her
Shadow and Bone Hatchery
Skins and Accents
@Tytoz, your Fossilized skin is amazing and if there are still slots open for it, I definitely want a copy! Honestly I would be shocked if this isn't a winning entry, the accent scene needs more Mirror love.
@Tytoz, your Fossilized skin is amazing and if there are still slots open for it, I definitely want a copy! Honestly I would be shocked if this isn't a winning entry, the accent scene needs more Mirror love.
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
@arcaneidolriots I hope it wins too! I'll so another skin as well just dunno what species to put it on. feel free to DM me so I don't forget when the times comes to make them just incase I don't win :)
@arcaneidolriots I hope it wins too! I'll so another skin as well just dunno what species to put it on. feel free to DM me so I don't forget when the times comes to make them just incase I don't win :)
4969f1ab02df41d060f811c5c54ce985434d2e1d.png
@Caecilius OMG....I LOVE COLORFUL CLAY CREATOR SO MUCH. the little sculptures at their feet especially...exactly the kind of thing I make any time I get access to clay [emoji=gaoler tongue size=1] please ping me if it doesnt win (the devs are fools if it doesnt), and you decide to print! I'd sell my soul for it, it would pair so nicely with a dragon with your kitty painter skin :'> (and I'm sending you good vibes for good health)
@Caecilius OMG....I LOVE COLORFUL CLAY CREATOR SO MUCH. the little sculptures at their feet especially...exactly the kind of thing I make any time I get access to clay please ping me if it doesnt win (the devs are fools if it doesnt), and you decide to print! I'd sell my soul for it, it would pair so nicely with a dragon with your kitty painter skin :'> (and I'm sending you good vibes for good health)
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
@cadavatar @9th @RheoTastic [emoji=gaoler love size=1] You all!! You're gonna make me cry, thank you so much for the love for the skin!!!! Earth deserves all the colors and little clay buddies!!!!
@cadavatar @9th @RheoTastic You all!! You're gonna make me cry, thank you so much for the love for the skin!!!! Earth deserves all the colors and little clay buddies!!!!
YVn5dDH.pngHZy4NqV.pngVPkEJYy.pngv5vjidB.png
@UncleLarry wow Earth Science is a really creative take on the theme, I love it!
@UncleLarry wow Earth Science is a really creative take on the theme, I love it!
Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png
@Raboniel thank you! I'm very proud of it!
@Raboniel thank you! I'm very proud of it!
FORMERLY UNCLELARRY
The-Dragon-s-Keep-DISCORD.png4o7papi.pngZmmR4dY.pngeofNzwG.png
@NovaAurora @TreeDragon @percivals @Kumatora

Ough I love all of your submissions so much <33 I'll be sure to pick them up if they win!
@NovaAurora @TreeDragon @percivals @Kumatora

Ough I love all of your submissions so much <33 I'll be sure to pick them up if they win!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14