Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Rockbreaker's Ceremony 2021 Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
[quote name="ceiswyn" date="2021-11-03 03:58:36" ] Great. Submission’s not been open a day and already I NEED Boulder Opal. And I don’t even have any male Obes. [/quote] saaaame!
ceiswyn wrote on 2021-11-03 03:58:36:
Great. Submission’s not been open a day and already I NEED Boulder Opal.

And I don’t even have any male Obes.
saaaame!
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
@TinyGryphon I remembered your submissions from last year, hope this year you'll be lucky [emoji=wildclaw star size=1]
@TinyGryphon I remembered your submissions from last year, hope this year you'll be lucky
eA9odUz.png
@Arkenrall love Precious History! It's gorgeous!
@Arkenrall love Precious History! It's gorgeous!
gfCdYdH.gif Ninth | She/Her
Shadow and Bone Hatchery
Skins and Accents
@Ceruleanfire
I love your skin concept and execution! Do you happen to have any examples on dragons? I wanna see :D
@Ceruleanfire
I love your skin concept and execution! Do you happen to have any examples on dragons? I wanna see :D
I'm a little nervous to ping folks but...! The submissions so far are all so amazing! I had to talk about some of the ones that are just right up my alley, though... Earthen Elegy is so, so pretty. Works so well on those preview scries, and it seems to be inspired by the World Pillar, which I absolutely love. I'd totally be interested in purchasing it if it doesn't win... From Stone is very cute! I love the pots, and the concept of making an accent to match with a specific scene is really nice. Bathed in Gold(stone) would make such a pretty addition to plenty of Obelisks, I'm sure... It's a super pretty and earthy accent and I'd love to slap it on [s]all of[/s] my Obelisks! Fossilized is super neat! I love the idea and it's pulled off nicely I think. I struggle to find the words to praise this one, but I really do love it. So cool... Shattered Topaz! Wow! Coatls always seem like such an elegant breed, and this one really emplifies that... Mwah. Love these gems. To avoid going on and on... I also really really love "Late Bloomer" and "Lichenized"!!! I love the idea for the former, and I also love me some good ol lichens... Ancient Painter is super pretty as well!! Great work to everyone... I'm way too excited for this fest, now, looking through all of these! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I might have listed like... half of the submissions so far but I really do just love these all a bunch!
I'm a little nervous to ping folks but...! The submissions so far are all so amazing! I had to talk about some of the ones that are just right up my alley, though...

Earthen Elegy is so, so pretty. Works so well on those preview scries, and it seems to be inspired by the World Pillar, which I absolutely love. I'd totally be interested in purchasing it if it doesn't win...

From Stone is very cute! I love the pots, and the concept of making an accent to match with a specific scene is really nice.

Bathed in Gold(stone) would make such a pretty addition to plenty of Obelisks, I'm sure... It's a super pretty and earthy accent and I'd love to slap it on all of my Obelisks!

Fossilized is super neat! I love the idea and it's pulled off nicely I think. I struggle to find the words to praise this one, but I really do love it. So cool...

Shattered Topaz! Wow! Coatls always seem like such an elegant breed, and this one really emplifies that... Mwah. Love these gems.

To avoid going on and on... I also really really love "Late Bloomer" and "Lichenized"!!! I love the idea for the former, and I also love me some good ol lichens... Ancient Painter is super pretty as well!!

Great work to everyone... I'm way too excited for this fest, now, looking through all of these! I might have listed like... half of the submissions so far but I really do just love these all a bunch!
[quote name="@Churrell" date="2021-11-03 15:10:27" ] -snip ping- I love your skin concept and execution! Do you happen to have any examples on dragons? I wanna see :D [/quote] Thank you! ^^ I don't have any examples yet since I finally finished the skin just before I left for class. But when I get home later I'll be making some!
@Churrell wrote on 2021-11-03 15:10:27:
-snip ping-

Thank you! ^^ I don't have any examples yet since I finally finished the skin just before I left for class. But when I get home later I'll be making some!
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
@Ceruleanfire your skin is fantastic! I don't even have any Obelisks, but it makes me want one
@Ceruleanfire your skin is fantastic! I don't even have any Obelisks, but it makes me want one
tumblr_inline_nk71atz2Rg1qg2i5p.png
@Dakkokki

Best of luck to your submissions. I personally love “THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BOULDER” Quite exquisite if you ask me, though “febble” is also very very intriguing. Wish you luck, hope it gets selected.
@Dakkokki

Best of luck to your submissions. I personally love “THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BOULDER” Quite exquisite if you ask me, though “febble” is also very very intriguing. Wish you luck, hope it gets selected.
My favorites so far that I hope will win: [quote name="Ceruleanfire" date="2021-11-03 15:05:43" ] [center] [b] Late Bloomer [/b] For Obelisk M [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/708124002841002075/905578296950026280/late_bloomer_final_judging_size.png[/img] based on [item=Dormant Obelisk Statue] [/center] [/quote] [quote name="FizzyFriend" date="2021-11-03 15:42:09" ] [center][u][b]Ancient Painter[/b][/u][/center] [center]Full Size:[/center] [center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/719675414003580989/905586587797184542/B34DE958-138D-49C5-9AA1-CF31C2FC1D51.png[/img][/center] [center]Judging Size:[/center] [center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/719675414003580989/905586586882814012/E20A4CCF-9ABD-486E-9EF5-08CBE61537E2.png[/img][/center] [center]Examples:[/center] [center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/719675414003580989/905586587004444682/32D3D750-22C2-4139-BEA0-9C3514A0CF30.png[/img][/center] [/quote] (I don’t even own f nocturnes ToT)
My favorites so far that I hope will win:
Ceruleanfire wrote on 2021-11-03 15:05:43:

Late Bloomer
For Obelisk M

late_bloomer_final_judging_size.png

based on
Dormant Obelisk Statue
FizzyFriend wrote on 2021-11-03 15:42:09:
Ancient Painter
Full Size:
B34DE958-138D-49C5-9AA1-CF31C2FC1D51.png
Judging Size:
E20A4CCF-9ABD-486E-9EF5-08CBE61537E2.png
Examples:
32D3D750-22C2-4139-BEA0-9C3514A0CF30.png
(I don’t even own f nocturnes ToT)
xPNKvKX.png1rHhQn7.png
[img]https://i.ibb.co/N6dvvsT/dragon-WIP.png[/img] I'm really struggling with this one, I want to add more designs to the wings but I'm not sure what, maybe the shade since I implied the Banescale and Gaoler war? I also want to add some markings on to this but i'm not sure :/c Any feedback or suggestions are welcome
dragon-WIP.png

I'm really struggling with this one, I want to add more designs to the wings but I'm not sure what, maybe the shade since I implied the Banescale and Gaoler war?

I also want to add some markings on to this but i'm not sure :/c
Any feedback or suggestions are welcome
smoll.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14