Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | dante's skin shop | ridge f pride skin
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
@Hnai there are! i'll add you right now
@Hnai there are! i'll add you right now
............. skin/accent shop here! ...... - Dante
- it/its
- art shop
...... 1vAtYxM.png
QRVupBA.png
oRkijoy.png
@crazygadget

One slot for the wavecrest reject please!
@crazygadget

One slot for the wavecrest reject please!
ctZUH5g.png
A slot for the fest reject please! <3
A slot for the fest reject please! <3
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
progen-small.pngsignature-badge.jpg kashan-icon-small.pngbadge-Strange-Sisters-small.png
@crazygadget a slot for the reject please!! I have a Far Realms cultist who could be gifted incredible, tentacle-y powers!
@crazygadget a slot for the reject please!! I have a Far Realms cultist who could be gifted incredible, tentacle-y powers!
tumblr_ooob4dFMFG1w7li2do2_500.png
I cave - I would absolutely love a copy of your wavecrest reject! If not this run (you got a lot of attention!), then the next if you're doing a second print ^.^
I cave - I would absolutely love a copy of your wavecrest reject! If not this run (you got a lot of attention!), then the next if you're doing a second print ^.^
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
Can I get a slot for gears/flowers
Can I get a slot for gears/flowers
98luNVM.gif
@Liirah @Norion @atrolock @Crazini @NightmareGiraffe @Lionsong @SilentWanderer @SmokyDuck @Hippotang
slots for one run of the wc reject filled so i submitted a blueprint!! feel free to send payment within 2 days over a 1 way cr (400g/kt, mixed currency is fine, if youre unable to pay for some reason feel free to let me know!)
if it gets denied for whatever reason i'll ping again with any changes

also tentatively opening another run for the same accent (not planning on doing a third though)
@Liirah @Norion @atrolock @Crazini @NightmareGiraffe @Lionsong @SilentWanderer @SmokyDuck @Hippotang
slots for one run of the wc reject filled so i submitted a blueprint!! feel free to send payment within 2 days over a 1 way cr (400g/kt, mixed currency is fine, if youre unable to pay for some reason feel free to let me know!)
if it gets denied for whatever reason i'll ping again with any changes

also tentatively opening another run for the same accent (not planning on doing a third though)
- it/its
- art shop
...... 1vAtYxM.png
QRVupBA.png
oRkijoy.png
@crazygadget I will have the money for you this week for SURE, but it might take me a few days with Saturnalia and some other stuff I have going on. Is that okay?
@crazygadget I will have the money for you this week for SURE, but it might take me a few days with Saturnalia and some other stuff I have going on. Is that okay?
tumblr_ooob4dFMFG1w7li2do2_500.png
@SmokyDuck thats alright!! ty for letting me know ^^
@SmokyDuck thats alright!! ty for letting me know ^^
- it/its
- art shop
...... 1vAtYxM.png
QRVupBA.png
oRkijoy.png
@crazygadget I can send now if you're happy with 200g + 200kt?
@crazygadget I can send now if you're happy with 200g + 200kt?
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
progen-small.pngsignature-badge.jpg kashan-icon-small.pngbadge-Strange-Sisters-small.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12