Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Variety Fveil Floral Accents in Stock!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31 32
@Saronai Ah if you make a purple wisteria veilspun accent could you please let me know if you put copies up for sale? I have plans to make a breeding pair of wisteria inspired veils and something like that would be so perfect!
@Saronai Ah if you make a purple wisteria veilspun accent could you please let me know if you put copies up for sale? I have plans to make a breeding pair of wisteria inspired veils and something like that would be so perfect!
K5Ygz6H.gifkK8bN49.pngR3rbeZT.pngzJeWMIX.png
@JadeDragon18 Sure! Maybe I'll give it a go after BSJ next month, I'll probably be too busy before then, including a few other art projects in my long, slow personal art-to-do queue lol.

I did plan on making it available to others as well when it's done and there's already a pinglist (you're the second on it, but it's there lol).

Thanks again for your interest <3
@JadeDragon18 Sure! Maybe I'll give it a go after BSJ next month, I'll probably be too busy before then, including a few other art projects in my long, slow personal art-to-do queue lol.

I did plan on making it available to others as well when it's done and there's already a pinglist (you're the second on it, but it's there lol).

Thanks again for your interest <3
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
! Slot please
! Slot please
qA6nr0I.png vertical-spacer.pngsmall-vertical-spacer.png 5hF3FGk.pngJvUa9ma.png
mAiCJNJ.pngTlmcw5e.png
9TCvzie.pngV6RM60O.png
Qq78qBr.pngzSxEqNq.png
FvfV2kD.pngO62tc6n.png
credit-vertical.pngvertical-spacer.png
@Enekokoro Added! Thanks for your interest <3

Would you like to be notified whenever the queue changes to keep rough track of how close we are to the next pack?
@Enekokoro Added! Thanks for your interest <3

Would you like to be notified whenever the queue changes to keep rough track of how close we are to the next pack?
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
Sure!

Have you ever pinged the GASP list before? I didn't see any mention of it and I'm sure you'd get some interest from it if you haven't!
Sure!

Have you ever pinged the GASP list before? I didn't see any mention of it and I'm sure you'd get some interest from it if you haven't!
mAiCJNJ.pngTlmcw5e.png
9TCvzie.pngV6RM60O.png
Qq78qBr.pngzSxEqNq.png
FvfV2kD.pngO62tc6n.png
@Enekokoro First I've ever heard of it. I'd love if you could leave me a link to check out, I can't do a search right now and my brain is being a little rebellious about working right now so I'm highly likely to forget to go searching for it myself when I actually have the time and focus to lol.

Thanks either way for the mention, and no worries if you'd have to search for it too and don't have time either ;)
@Enekokoro First I've ever heard of it. I'd love if you could leave me a link to check out, I can't do a search right now and my brain is being a little rebellious about working right now so I'm highly likely to forget to go searching for it myself when I actually have the time and focus to lol.

Thanks either way for the mention, and no worries if you'd have to search for it too and don't have time either ;)
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522

Here you go! It's usually somewhere on the first page if you're ever looking for it. I know a lot of folks don't know what it is unless they've already been making or buying ;;;
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522

Here you go! It's usually somewhere on the first page if you're ever looking for it. I know a lot of folks don't know what it is unless they've already been making or buying ;;;
mAiCJNJ.pngTlmcw5e.png
9TCvzie.pngV6RM60O.png
Qq78qBr.pngzSxEqNq.png
FvfV2kD.pngO62tc6n.png
@Enekokoro Thanks! and also lol at realizing I never tagged you just as you replied. So thanks for checking back in anyway ;)
@Enekokoro Thanks! and also lol at realizing I never tagged you just as you replied. So thanks for checking back in anyway ;)
No worries! OwO
No worries! OwO
mAiCJNJ.pngTlmcw5e.png
9TCvzie.pngV6RM60O.png
Qq78qBr.pngzSxEqNq.png
FvfV2kD.pngO62tc6n.png
@Enekokoro Just an update on a change in queue status. You are now the first and only reserve spot for the next reprint. Hopefully once I have enough brainpower and time to check out GASP you won't be waiting too much longer for the next reprint :D

Thank you for your patience!
@Enekokoro Just an update on a change in queue status. You are now the first and only reserve spot for the next reprint. Hopefully once I have enough brainpower and time to check out GASP you won't be waiting too much longer for the next reprint :D

Thank you for your patience!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31 32