Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | | myth's skins | Auroboa F robe & flower
1 2 ... 112 113 114 115 116 ... 157 158
@Ottoman

hello! Sorry, but I just sold the last copy recently ^^ I've put you on the reprint list!
@Ottoman

hello! Sorry, but I just sold the last copy recently ^^ I've put you on the reprint list!
uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
If you still have a copy of "he who seeks justice," would it be possible for me to nab one? If there is a price for it, let me know!
If you still have a copy of "he who seeks justice," would it be possible for me to nab one? If there is a price for it, let me know!
a7UZo.gif i63Vc1N.png YK6vl.gif 7eP4N.gif
@Snamorta

Hi! "he who seeks justice" was a limited 20 print. I have two copies left, for 2.5kg each - does that sound good to you?
@Snamorta

Hi! "he who seeks justice" was a limited 20 print. I have two copies left, for 2.5kg each - does that sound good to you?
That's fine with me! I'll just be taking one ^^
That's fine with me! I'll just be taking one ^^
a7UZo.gif i63Vc1N.png YK6vl.gif 7eP4N.gif
Hi again! Do you have a spare copy of "find them under eventide" for sale? If not that, one do you have either "watch them chase high tide" or "race them to the daylight"?
Hi again! Do you have a spare copy of "find them under eventide" for sale? If not that, one do you have either "watch them chase high tide" or "race them to the daylight"?
phhxVlQ.pnghpUGtea.pngT31.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gifWpTaqnH.pngT24.pngzcEFQff.pngkeidrJW.gifc0zcpSx.gifT30.pngszbwL8F.pngphhxVlQ.png
FDZsMMO.png
Hi! Just wanted to share my dragons wearing your skins. Thank you for making them, they're beautiful [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/32801491][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/328015/32801491_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77431308][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/774314/77431308_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
Hi! Just wanted to share my dragons wearing your skins. Thank you for making them, they're beautiful
32801491_350.png
77431308_350.png
RGcwvcm.jpg
@MythicalViper hi! do you have a copy perchance of she who slaughters silence?
@MythicalViper hi! do you have a copy perchance of she who slaughters silence?
Kursed-Curtain-Signature.gif
hi! i've been cleaning through my accents/skins hoard some more and i found these 2 skins, if you'd be willing to buy them back? i think the original prices were 850g and 750g but if not, please correct me.
hi! i've been cleaning through my accents/skins hoard some more and i found these 2 skins, if you'd be willing to buy them back? i think the original prices were 850g and 750g but if not, please correct me.
xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx
midwxst

he / him
fr +3
@Evet

Hi! I have a copy of "Watch them chase high tide," but none of the others ^^ I can PA "watch them chase high tide" to you and add you to the reprint list for the others, if you'd like!

@Renarin

Aw, they're both lovely - I'd love to put them in the display case if you're comfortable with that! Thank you for using my skins, I'm happy that you like them!

@Valanice

Hello - unfortunately, I'm all out of copies of that skin. I can add you to the reprint list if you'd like!

@midwxst

Those prices are correct - please feel free to PA them back to me!

@Evet

Hi! I have a copy of "Watch them chase high tide," but none of the others ^^ I can PA "watch them chase high tide" to you and add you to the reprint list for the others, if you'd like!

@Renarin

Aw, they're both lovely - I'd love to put them in the display case if you're comfortable with that! Thank you for using my skins, I'm happy that you like them!

@Valanice

Hello - unfortunately, I'm all out of copies of that skin. I can add you to the reprint list if you'd like!

@midwxst

[quote name="MythicalViper" date="2023-02-26 09:06:00" ] @/midwxst Those prices are correct - please feel free to PA them back to me! [/quote] just sent. thank you!
MythicalViper wrote on 2023-02-26 09:06:00:
@/midwxst

just sent. thank you!
xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx
midwxst

he / him
fr +3
1 2 ... 112 113 114 115 116 ... 157 158