Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Cheap, Preorder] Kitten Companion F Obi
1 2 3 4 5
Oh hey just wanted to let you know I'll be changing my username to ArceusAcelaena soon-ish!
Oh hey just wanted to let you know I'll be changing my username to ArceusAcelaena soon-ish!
tumblr_ph9qsupfNG1sbxtq7o6_250.png
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

Acelaena | They/Them | Deviantart | Toyhou.se
^
^
Wishlist
^
^
Wishlist
Sign me up for a copy, please. It's adorable.
Sign me up for a copy, please. It's adorable.
2DBCf1j.png9XOxNGE.jpg
Thank you everyone for your interest and bumps! <3
I am still abroad for two days vacation but when I return I will be able to finally submit the design!!!! Eeeee it's my first ons and I am EXCITED for it!!
Thank you everyone for your interest and bumps! <3
I am still abroad for two days vacation but when I return I will be able to finally submit the design!!!! Eeeee it's my first ons and I am EXCITED for it!!
kAsFRRP.png

DWWDR2Y.png
Just a quick update because I forgot to let y'all know that I ordered the accent to be printed! Please hang tight, and I hope I did everything right this first time ;)
Just a quick update because I forgot to let y'all know that I ordered the accent to be printed! Please hang tight, and I hope I did everything right this first time ;)
kAsFRRP.png

DWWDR2Y.png
@Nostalgie

Any news?
@Nostalgie

Any news?
Wishlist
@Susurrar

Unfortunately not yet:( Do you think i should contact staff or wait it out? No idea how long this is supposed to take haha
@Susurrar

Unfortunately not yet:( Do you think i should contact staff or wait it out? No idea how long this is supposed to take haha
kAsFRRP.png

DWWDR2Y.png
@Nostalgie

I’ve never submitted anything, but I think it’s normal; if you’re not sure/worried you could probably ask in skin/accent problems
@Nostalgie

I’ve never submitted anything, but I think it’s normal; if you’re not sure/worried you could probably ask in skin/accent problems
Wishlist
@Nostalgie @Susurrar
Oop just came by to check on it, I think it might still be in queue. Things in queue are taking about 8-9 days to print recently, probably due to the flood of obelisk skins ^^ I just got some skins I printed on the 29th back, so hopefully not much longer!
@Nostalgie @Susurrar
Oop just came by to check on it, I think it might still be in queue. Things in queue are taking about 8-9 days to print recently, probably due to the flood of obelisk skins ^^ I just got some skins I printed on the 29th back, so hopefully not much longer!
tumblr_ph9qsupfNG1sbxtq7o6_250.png
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

Acelaena | They/Them | Deviantart | Toyhou.se
1 2 3 4 5