Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | obby f (Hey QT!) & ridge m collab
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
pop!
pop!
unknown.pngWRNZ9bCvdv0DmOfnD0KRdSrOOv4PHyYVrBCPQX4AAAAASUVORK5CYII.pngimage0.png
*cries in ayo the pizza here*

I hope I'm not too late, but would I be able to get a slot for My Time?

*cries in ayo the pizza here*

I hope I'm not too late, but would I be able to get a slot for My Time?

5KyfVO0.png
Y3ss5jo.pngrjlFFu0.pngV4C7iqz.pngvD2mGJA.pngZAD0xZG.pngiuGyQfp.png
VR2c9ts.png
@Jinoga YESSSS THANK YOU SO MUCH IVE BEEN WAITING SO LONG FOR THE NEXT SLOT TO FILL SO I CAN PRINT

I mean... haha... yes sure, please send prepayment thru 1 way cr and I'll mark you down ^^;
@Jinoga YESSSS THANK YOU SO MUCH IVE BEEN WAITING SO LONG FOR THE NEXT SLOT TO FILL SO I CAN PRINT

I mean... haha... yes sure, please send prepayment thru 1 way cr and I'll mark you down ^^;
unknown.pngWRNZ9bCvdv0DmOfnD0KRdSrOOv4PHyYVrBCPQX4AAAAASUVORK5CYII.pngimage0.png
[center][b]several copies of Hey QT! are on the ah !!!![/b][/center] [center]grab them while you can !! there's only 3 left & qt will be shelved[/center] [center][item=Accent: Hey QT!][/center] [center]https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/skins?itemname=Accent%3A+Hey+QT%21[/center] [center][i]please reply to this thread if you'd like to purchase in alternate currency[/i][/center]
several copies of Hey QT! are on the ah !!!!
grab them while you can !! there's only 3 left & qt will be shelved
Accent: Hey QT!
please reply to this thread if you'd like to purchase in alternate currency
my time was submitted to the queue yesterday!
thank you for everyone's support, really, trying my best to keep up with updates but I've been super demotivated lately :')
still 4 slots left to fill! 900g/900kt each
my time was submitted to the queue yesterday!
thank you for everyone's support, really, trying my best to keep up with updates but I've been super demotivated lately :')
still 4 slots left to fill! 900g/900kt each
@BirdWings I have this 750x750 version with the old shadows only. the version that's in the database has been adjusted to get past the queue so it's much more noticable :') edit: it also has some things that I didn't erase oops (for example, the line going through the hair) [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/796572140702138408/882468602672992266/skin_veilspun_f_dragon_tertiary_genes.png[/img] hope it helps!
@BirdWings I have this 750x750 version with the old shadows only. the version that's in the database has been adjusted to get past the queue so it's much more noticable :')

edit: it also has some things that I didn't erase oops (for example, the line going through the hair)

skin_veilspun_f_dragon_tertiary_genes.png

hope it helps!
[center][b]my time has been approved![/b][/center] [center][i]copies were sent out to their respective owners, please check your inbox if you have preordered this skin and claim all attachments ![/i][/center] [center][item=Skin: my time][/center] [center]2 copies on ah @ 900g, please lmk in this forum if you'd like to pay in mixed/treasure instead https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/skins?itemname=Skin%3A+my+time[/center]
my time has been approved!
copies were sent out to their respective owners, please check your inbox if you have preordered this skin and claim all attachments !
Skin: my time
2 copies on ah @ 900g, please lmk in this forum if you'd like to pay in mixed/treasure instead https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/skins?itemname=Skin%3A+my+time
Friendly bump!!
Friendly bump!!
BhNPnkO.gif
It's been two months so i'm going to cancel my order for THAT'S COMBUSTIBLE!, thank you~

It's been two months so i'm going to cancel my order for THAT'S COMBUSTIBLE!, thank you~

0KZhsof.jpg
@Zelrune thank you for your previous interest! it's completely understandable, ive been having trouble with managing the shop this school year
@Zelrune thank you for your previous interest! it's completely understandable, ive been having trouble with managing the shop this school year
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26